Nate out of rotation with Celtics

nyk_nyk

All Star
A complete distortion. I have never had unconditional love for anything. I am not guided by emotion and irrational thoughts but rather objective critical thinking.

All the things you listed about Allen in contrast to Nate are the same measured criticisms I and others have had from the beginning. The vindication comes with several debates where people blamed Dant each step of the way for N8. I even posted a link to a previous debate where you gad posters claiming N8 should be an all-star PG had it not been for Dant.

The only issue I have with Dantoni when it comes to Nate was the excessive benching and lack of communication.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's funny that the very posters who have a sustained crush on Marbury to this day and fall for players because of their "swagger" have the nerve to call anyone Dantonisexulas or Cock lovers (Gallo fans). I guess that means that ABCD is a Marburysexual and an Isiahsexual since Isiah brought in his favorite player and should be discredited on any future debates that involve them. It's so childish and is designed to dismiss other peoples arguments without really countering their points. SMH

nyk_nyk

All Star
Nyk_nyk please read the bold quote. Thanks. :thumbsup:

They didn't know if he was the answer because he was coming back from an injury at the time.

Also, House has been less than stellar since he arrived but that doesn't mean he's not good.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It's funny how the D'Antonisexuals get exposed and then start backpedaling. Trillionpoundwhore was the person who defended Duhon and was saying that assist to turnover ratio means everything. Now that Duhon is out of the rotation, after getting 40 MPG and failing, he's speechless. But then when Robinson never gets a real opportunity in Boston, he jumps on D'Antoni's dick and starts sucking and riding his cock like there's no tomorrow.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's funny how the D'Antonisexuals get exposed and then start backpedaling. Trillionpoundwhore was the person who defended Duhon and was saying that assist to turnover ratio means everything. Now that Duhon is out of the rotation, after getting 40 MPG and failing, he's speechless. But then when Robinson never gets a real opportunity in Boston, he jumps on D'Antoni's dick and starts sucking and riding his cock like there's no tomorrow.

Gaybc..save it. I have linked that very debate and included several quotes that show you are distorting my position. LOL. Your favorite player is Marbury and you have ball hog Harrington as your signature highlighting your utter lack of knowledge on the game. You have zero credibility on these matters.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why the hell would ANYONE defend Duhon??? I have to check the older threads on that one.

If true that's a massive FAIL.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Why the hell would ANYONE defend Duhon??? I have to check the older threads on that one.

If true that's a massive FAIL.

It's a distortion. Duhon is trash and no one said otherwise. That said at the time of the debate he was our best option at PG save TD who has now emerged asa comptent PG.

My quote that people are trying to distort.

Nate is a better overall player, better athlete, better shooter and is more clutch...Duhon is a better PG...sadly. I like N8, I am not a hater, never been one...I am pragmatic and know basketball. The dude is simply not a PG that can run an offense nightly let alone one as complex as Dant's.
Notice the distinction between being a defender of Duhon and being a pragmatist on what options we had at the PG spot. (I could dig up coutless posts where I shred Duhon if that is not enough to counter Gaybc's distortions)

EDIT** Some more posts on Duhon from me:

Duhon is a below average PG but he is a PG! N8 is not...period! We need an upgrade at PG but try as we might n8 will never be a PG.

Just about every player on the Knicks is better than Duhon...but sadly Duhon is our best PG.

Dant turned Duhon from a 3rd string PG riding the bench into a SERVICEABLE PG who has had some great stretches as a Knick. His assist to turnover ratio is on par for a starter and his size is decent. On occasion he can hit a big shot and work well with Lee in the pick n roll. All that said we still need an upgrade at point but N8 isn't the guy.

If you want to fault me for not seeing Toney Douglas as a better option...fine. I will own that. But no one can say I was a Duhon fan.

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The thing about defending Duhon is that a kid off a grammar school team who's a true PG can be said the same thing.That kid might do just as much as Duhon did this season.Duhon was that bad.Going with Nate as PG doesn't mean the team would have been worse.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Well here is what I found.

Duhon is a capable PG, he is just not creative, explosive or dominant. His shooting is sub par and his ability to create plays for other players not named David Lee is limited. He doesn't bring intensity or intangibles to the game either.

You were right with all the things he lacks. However, I wouldn't even call him capable. If you mean by "capable" the ability to dribble the ball across half court then I understand.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Well here is what I found.

You were right with all the things he lacks. However, I wouldn't even call him capable. If you mean by "capable" the ability to dribble the ball across half court then I understand.

I added some more quotes. That said, that debate happened in early January when Duhon was playing decent and the Knicks were winning. It was before he went from bad to horrible. Evidenced by yet another quote:

I'll bounce when he is the starter on a winning team for season...I'm a man of my word. That said, who would have thought when these discussions started that Duhon would go from terrible to god awful. I mean we have seen Duhon slumps before but this is out of hand. I honestly hope Nate proves me wrong and can run our offense. I do expect the TO's to elevate and Lee's numbers may suffer a bit but at this point Duhon needs to die.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gaybc..save it. I have linked that very debate and included several quotes that show you are distorting my position. LOL. Your favorite player is Marbury and you have ball hog Harrington as your signature highlighting your utter lack of knowledge on the game. You have zero credibility on these matters.

You have threads and links saved? You just defeated yourself.

The Trillionpoundwhore not only admitted to having E-mail alerts from Knicksonline, he now admits to having saved links from threads.

Get off the computer, fat ass.
589860840_l.jpg

Trillionpoundwhore, idle and fat, as usual.

Trillionpoundwhoroe, going on a date with a transsexual.
893277026_l.jpg

Let's take a look at the facts:

1. Trillionpoundwhore calls Al Harrington a ball hog, but opens up his fat wrinkled mouth and absorbs all of the semen deposits of Danilo Gallinari and his woeful 42% fg percentage and zero shot selection, lack of post up game, and lack of speed or athleticism.

2. Trillionpoundwhore has Knicksonline Alerts and saves links of previous posts. If this doesn't prove he's a slugglish, idle, cocksucker then I don't know what does.

3. Trillionpoundwhore constantly defends D'Antoni, despite his 59-99 record and inability to match Isiah Thomas' 33-49 win season.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You have threads and links saved? You just defeated yourself.

The Trillionpoundwhore not only admitted to having E-mail alerts from Knicksonline, he now admits to having saved links from threads.

Get off the computer, fat ass.
589860840_l.jpg

Trillionpoundwhore, idle and fat, as usual.

Trillionpoundwhoroe, going on a date with a transsexual.
893277026_l.jpg

Let's take a look at the facts:

1. Trillionpoundwhore calls Al Harrington a ball hog, but opens up his fat wrinkled mouth and absorbs all of the semen deposits of Danilo Gallinari and his woeful 42% fg percentage and zero shot selection, lack of post up game, and lack of speed or athleticism.

2. Trillionpoundwhore has Knicksonline Alerts and saves links of previous posts. If this doesn't prove he's a slugglish, idle, cocksucker then I don't know what does.

3. Trillionpoundwhore constantly defends D'Antoni, despite his 59-99 record and inability to match Isiah Thomas' 33-49 win season.

1. Harrington is factually a ballhog.

2.I don't have links saved but apparently you save my pics, ready to post em the minute your ego is hurt. You are pathetic, sad and obviously mad. I went back in the KO thread history to around page 12 and located the thread that I linked...do you know how the internt works idiot? Wow what a loser!

3. Isiah came in to win. Dant came in during a rebuilding phase because Knicks management scooped him up when he was available. The Knicks were supposed to lose these last two seasons evidenced by us trading away our best talents and taking back inferior players with shorter contracts. I know this simple concept alludes a neanderthal like yourself.

What's hysterical is that I merely pointed out your hypocrisy and exposed your ball sack infatuation of Marbury and you got sooooooooo mad you went looking for pics. You are a chump and a loser. Post 4 year old picks of me with mx ex all you want but that does not change the fact that you failed at this debate and fail at life. You are an interent lurker to afraid to come out of the shadows. I had my myspace profile available to the public and thats the only way you have pics of me. I am sure you are not man enough to post your shit for scrutiny. Get a life Gaybc the Marbury cockriding fagot. I pity kats like you...waiting and hoping forn an opportunity for a rematch. PATHETIC. :teeth:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW, you post a pic of me in MY office with MY fish tank and MY computer able to throw my legs up on MY desk in MY mortgage company. Then you post a pic of me at a club with my ex and think you are hurting me? LOL. I dare you to post your shit bitch. I am 100% confident that you still live at home with your single mother and pet cocaroaches and wouldn't know a real life if it dropped in your lap.

You can hate on me but until you post your shit we all know you are a coward hiding behind a screen.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
1. Harrington is factually a ballhog.

2.I don't have links saved but apparently you save my pics, ready to post em the minute your ego is hurt. You are pathetic, sad and obviously mad. I went back in the KO thread history to around page 12 and located the thread that I linked...do you know how the internt works idiot? Wow what a loser!

3. Isiah came in to win. Dant came in during a rebuilding phase because Knicks management scooped him up when he was available. The Knicks were supposed to lose these last two seasons evidenced by us trading away our best talents and taking back inferior players with shorter contracts. I know this simple concept alludes a neanderthal like yourself.

What's hysterical is that I merely pointed out your hypocrisy and exposed your ball sack infatuation of Marbury and you got sooooooooo mad you went looking for pics. You are a chump and a loser. Post 4 year old picks of me with mx ex all you want but that does not change the fact that you failed at this debate and fail at life. You are an interent lurker to afraid to come out of the shadows. I had my myspace profile available to the public and thats the only way you have pics of me. I am sure you are not man enough to post your shit for scrutiny. Get a life Gaybc the Marbury cockriding fagot. I pity kats like you...waiting and hoping forn an opportunity for a rematch. PATHETIC. :teeth:

1. It is a fact that you have Gallinari's sperm, balls, and penis up your mouth and rectum. The fact that you attack Harrington and support Gallinari shows you have a fetish for Italian sausages down your throat and all over your fat, giant head.

2. lol I didn't have to look for anything.

Metrocard exposed you on the Brandon "Jennigs" thread. All I had to do was copy and paste.

You, on the other hand, admitted to having E-mail alerts for Knicksonline, and you said you have links and threads saved to your computer. You exposed yourself.

3. I never made excuses for Marbury, when I defended him, like how you make excuses for D'Antoni and Gallinari. Everything that I posted was fact.

When I wanted to Marbury to get playing time, it was because I knew he was better than Duhon.

You hopped on Duhon's dick, started deepthroating his cock and then ended up getting exposed.

Where's your boy Duhon? On the bench.

Where's Trillion's mouth and colon? Right in front of D'Antoni and Duhon's dicks that are waiting to thrust in and out of his fat, slimy, cum infested body.

3. I defeated you on so many occasions. You have so many losses to me, it's not even funny.

Nice backpedaling. I exposed you for being a Duhonsexual, Gallinasexual, and Dyke M'Anphonysexual.

I also exposed you for being fat, lazy, and sitting in front of a computer all day.

:lol: :lol:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It is a fact that you have Gallinari's sperm, balls, and penis up your mouth and rectum. The fact that you attack Harrington and support Gallinari shows you have a fetish for Italian sausages down your throat and all over your fat, giant head.
Actually it's far from a fact..it's called hyperbole. It's a nice attempt after years of being exposed as a Marbury cockriding fagot infactuated with swagger but you are not fooling anyone. For years you have been shunned and shamed for your mancrush on Marbury and now you see a perceived opening to paint me in the same light towards Gallo. It's transparent and only shows those multiple sessions of abuse had you really really mad.

lol I didn't have to look for anything.
Oh really so where are the pics from? Are they saved on your computer or did you look them up? Either way you are exposed as a hypocrite and loser.

And yes, I availed my self to the thread subscription function on this website a total of 3 times in order to eviscerate kats on the go with my iphone. I wrecked you kats in Key West and I have wrecked you kats waiting for a movie to start. I was able to do so on an iphone while living a life you only dream of. So if your ace in the whole is that I subscribed to a few threads then so be it. :thumbsup:

I defeated you on so many occasions. You have so many losses to me, it's not even funny.
only in your delusional head. Further, this is the first time you ever went at me alone. You always come in after 3 pages of Team Gaybury abuse claiming victory and repeating lame lines. All your posts in this thread are recycled metrocard lines anyway...you have no originality and no wit. You even admitted you copy/pasted shit from Metro....LOSER!

I also exposed you for being fat, lazy, and sitting in front of a computer all day.

With pics that show I am clearly not fat? Pics of me 30+ pounds heavier then I am right now? Okay dude I'm hurt.:boohoo: Guess what...that computer screen earns me 6 digits a year, a fully paid for house, fully paid for car and retirement portfolio that exceeds anything you could ever hope for.

BTW, I still see you have not posted a single pic. Why could that be? :teeth:

What do you do for a living? Tell us about your life outside of the Marbury strawberry Vaseline fan and nut busting club. Who are you? From what little you have let escape in your post history I can only conclude you are a loser who lives at home with mom in the ghetto dreaming of the day you can floss with Marbury's pubic hair. Tell us the truth dude...how many nuts have you busted to that video of Marbury dancing and rubbing cream on himself....30 40 times at least.

Oh, and FYI, you still have not been able to answer any on-topic basketball points and I don't expect that you can. Leave the bbal discussion to the adults and the emotionally driven rants and love crushes to losers like yourself.

Slit

Rookie
Funny that someone with 7 posts
Shall we arrange a cock measuring session too?

I don't dislike N8 and proves you are speaking out of turn. I am pragmatic and have always assessed his pros and cons fairly.
" I are also THE expert on all things baskeebol"
The fact that you claim you don't dislike Nate means nothing. In fact all the claims on "only" and "nothing more" tell more than you think.

Then again, looking at the level of this "discussion" now trying to make any sort of point was a mistake in the first place, my bad.

Go on man, you are totally unbiased when it comes to Nate, sure sure.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Shall we arrange a cock measuring session too?

" I are also THE expert on all things baskeebol"
The fact that you claim you don't dislike Nate means nothing. In fact all the claims on "only" and "nothing more" tell more than you think.

Then again, looking at the level of this "discussion" now trying to make any sort of point was a mistake in the first place, my bad.

Go on man, you are totally unbiased when it comes to Nate, sure sure.

Vaginal Slit,

I posted several quotes that puts me on record long before you graced us with your presence so you can spin away. I never said I was the expert...quote please? Your lazer kat internet speak is really witty...where did you learn that from..world of warcraft?

What point were you trying to make? From what I can tell you were trying to make a point about my motives and I shredded that with quotes that directly counter your assertions. Give it up dude.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Actually it's far from a fact..it's called hyperbole. It's a nice attempt after years of being exposed as a Marbury cockriding fagot infactuated with swagger but you are not fooling anyone. For years you have been shunned and shamed for your mancrush on Marbury and now you see a perceived opening to paint me in the same light towards Gallo. It's transparent and only shows those multiple sessions of abuse had you really really mad.

Oh really so where are the pics from? Are they saved on your computer or did you look them up? Either way you are exposed as a hypocrite and loser.

And yes, I availed my self to the thread subscription function on this website a total of 3 times in order to eviscerate kats on the go with my iphone. I wrecked you kats in Key West and I have wrecked you kats waiting for a movie to start. I was able to do so on an iphone while living a life you only dream of. So if your ace in the whole is that I subscribed to a few threads then so be it. :thumbsup:

only in your delusional head. Further, this is the first time you ever went at me alone. You always come in after 3 pages of Team Gaybury abuse claiming victory and repeating lame lines. All your posts in this thread are recycled metrocard lines anyway...you have no originality and no wit. You even admitted you copy/pasted shit from Metro....LOSER!

With pics that show I am clearly not fat? Pics of me 30+ pounds heavier then I am right now? Okay dude I'm hurt.:boohoo: Guess what...that computer screen earns me 6 digits a year, a fully paid for house, fully paid for car and retirement portfolio that exceeds anything you could ever hope for.

BTW, I still see you have not posted a single pic. Why could that be? :teeth:

What do you do for a living? Tell us about your life outside of the Marbury strawberry Vaseline fan and nut busting club. Who are you? From what little you have let escape in your post history I can only conclude you are a loser who lives at home with mom in the ghetto dreaming of the day you can floss with Marbury's pubic hair. Tell us the truth dude...how many nuts have you busted to that video of Marbury dancing and rubbing cream on himself....30 40 times at least.

Oh, and FYI, you still have not been able to answer any on-topic basketball points and I don't expect that you can. Leave the bbal discussion to the adults and the emotionally driven rants and love crushes to losers like yourself.

Defeating Trillion was too easy.

Fact #1- Trillion obviously can't read or spell, since he was the one who created the Brandon "Jennigs" thread and got exposed by metrocard.

Now, he's pretending to have amnesia, after metrocard and now myself have proven that Trillion is a fat, sluggish bum who's about 70-80 lbs overweight and who goes out with transsexuals.

Trillion is the biggest backpeddlar on Knicksonline. Everytime he gets bent over by D'Antoni, Duhon, and Gallinari, he opens up his cheeks wide open and gets anally mutilated, time and time again.

Trillion was the one who compared Gallinari's 3 point shooting to Reggie Miller and Ray Allen. He also compared Gallinari to Dirk yet catches feelings when he gets compared to Durant(makes a lot of sense, I know).

Trillion also is the person who claimed Duhomo was a "capable PG", and now that he got proven wrong turned his fat, meatball shaped head around so that he could give D'Antoni some spaghetti and brainballs.

I have nothing to hide. I have spoken about what I do, on a few occasions, and I don't feel the need to constantly bring it up.

I am not going to post my picture, because I am not gay like you. You were the one who got your pictures on Knicksonline in the first place, by making your profile open for everyone to see. Metrocard exposed you, and you ran away like a fat kid running towards an ice cream truck.
fat-kid.jpg

You have no basketball related arguments. Your only argument is that you can gargle D'Antoni's balls faster than his wife. Congratulations.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slit

Rookie
I never said I was the expert...quote please?
I am pragmatic and have always assessed his pros and cons fairly.
Obviously it was a hyperbole, you just claimed you know what that word means.
Point is claiming to be a fair assessor isn't exactly what i call humble. It is effectively saying "my opinion is fair = right". Hence the hyperbole.

Vaginal Slit,

I posted several quotes that puts me on record long before you graced us with your presence so you can spin away. I never said I was the expert...quote please? Your lazer kat internet speak is really witty...where did you learn that from..world of warcraft?

What point were you trying to make? From what I can tell you were trying to make a point about my motives and I shredded that with quotes that directly counter your assertions. Give it up dude.
Care to count how many times you used "I" and how many "Nate" "Robinson" or "N8"? I believe I'm done here, Nate is not on the agenda and I don't care about your fragile ego.