0-11 Nets better than the Knicks

metrocard

Legend
Lopez looks good, really good. right now whose better? without a question its lopez. but his ceilin is 20 and 10 for me (which he will b next year). Gallinari has the higher ceiling but its not as guarenteed that he'll be as consistent as lopez.

Whats higher than 20points-10rebounds-2blocks on 50% FG and 80%FT? Lopez is going to be EWING-like.

What can Gallinari possibly produce to out do Lopez's ability, skill, and potential???

metrocard

Legend
I don't get the Brook Lopez love here.

Guy shoots under 50% as a 7 ft center...Plus he isn't a very good defender...He gets block playing help Defense, but one on one he gets eaten up. I've seen him in person and his ability to move laterally is about on par with David Lee, being that its about nil.

Just look at the games he played the Knicks. Eddy Curry manhandled him, drawing foul after foul, and Harrington just blew by him.

He can't D up one on one with a strong center, and he doesn't have the speed to guard anyone with any bit of quickness.

Plus imagine if Gallo got to shoot 27 shots in a game... Brook did and hit like 9...

WHOA.

Lopez moves very well for a 7 footer, he's more agile than people give him credit for.

Lopez is a good defender, you need to watch more games. This is a shit post. Lopez would **** up Curry and Harrignton one on one, lets be serious.

iSaYughh

Starter
We might have more talent on the court this year than the worst team in the NBA, but do we even have the better franchise?

TunerAddict

Starter
WHOA.

Lopez moves very well for a 7 footer, he's more agile than people give him credit for.

Lopez is a good defender, you need to watch more games. This is a shit post. Lopez would **** up Curry and Harrignton one on one, lets be serious.

With the games we've played against the Nets he has done nothing but struggle. He is a help D center, not a one on one defensive force like people are making him out to be.

LOL LOL LOL

You post is a shit post!

LOL LOL LOL

You post bad because you post something in disagreement with how I think!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Whats higher than 20points-10rebounds-2blocks on 50% FG and 80%FT? Lopez is going to be EWING-like.

What can Gallinari possibly produce to out do Lopez's ability, skill, and potential???

maybe im just to high on gallo, but to me this is his rookie season, and hes impressed me. i can see gallo averagin 22-23pts 6-8reb 3-5 ast a block and 45-48 3Pt% 85-90 FT%. i know a lotta peeps prob think im high, but in a year or two i really believe those will be consistent gallo numbers.

ANU

Starter
I don't get the Brook Lopez love here.

Guy shoots under 50% as a 7 ft center...Plus he isn't a very good defender...He gets block playing help Defense, but one on one he gets eaten up. I've seen him in person and his ability to move laterally is about on par with David Lee, being that its about nil.

Just look at the games he played the Knicks. Eddy Curry manhandled him, drawing foul after foul, and Harrington just blew by him.

He can't D up one on one with a strong center, and he doesn't have the speed to guard anyone with any bit of quickness.

Plus imagine if Gallo got to shoot 27 shots in a game... Brook did and hit like 9...
neither do i.what said about him in another thread was wrong.i was misinformed considering i don't watch the nets, so i probably crossed the line. he seems like he could be the kinda player that has a steady career with no relative improvement.he'll be a 19 and 10 for many years, but i still think gallo's ceiling by far exceeded his at the draft.

i will admit that if if the draft where held today, i take him before gallo simply becuase of gallo's back issue, but cats on this site need to stop making it seem like he's a superstar. they'll be moving to brooklyn soon, so they should know what to do if they're that upset about it.

metrocard

Legend
With the games we've played against the Nets he has done nothing but struggle. He is a help D center, not a one on one defensive force like people are making him out to be.

LOL LOL LOL

You post is a shit post!

LOL LOL LOL

You post bad because you post something in disagreement with how I think!

Relax son.
I'll disagree with the ignorance, don't cry over it.
Lopez is an above average defender at his position, hes actually a better man to man defender than help.

maybe im just to high on gallo, but to me this is his rookie season, and hes impressed me. i can see gallo averagin 22-23pts 6-8reb 3-5 ast a block and 45-48 3Pt% 85-90 FT%. i know a lotta peeps prob think im high, but in a year or two i really believe those will be consistent gallo numbers.

I see Gallo averaging

18-24 ppg...depends if he develops a close range game.
7 rebs
3 assist
.9 steal
.8 block

I'll still take Lopez though.
Both are extremely legit talents, but the need for a center is so great for us.

JayJ44

Starter
The thing about Lopez though...he's more of a halfcourt player. That's why he is flourishing in NJ. I don't think he would fit in with our style of play.