A trade that has to, and may very well definitely happen.

There is about 6 real pgs playing the league today

paul
kidd
nash
dwill
T parker
Billups
A miller

The rest of these guys
like D rose
Nelson
Westbrook

are all shoot first ball handlers similar to ellis

With who is available I feel ellis is as talented as all of them.

and btw metro you are the epitome of fail, I feel as if you are the biggest moron on the site, I never once said ellis was our greatest option this off season, I just stated a scenario as a thread. You take yourself way too seriously, and take that pic off dude you're tiny playa.

metrocard

Legend
You can hate on me all you want, its cool.

Parker is a scoring PG.

Ellis' primary position is SG, he was a SG High School and a SG in the NBA, Baron Davis and Stephon Curry were at the PG, GS doesnt trust Ellis at PG and never will. Its like saying Leandro Barbosa is a PG.

Its just not logical and you don't really know your basketball if you believe it is.

Monta Ellis lacks 3pt range, and is turnover prone also...why would we want a 6"3 guard leading our offense? Dude is a chucker and not really a leader at all.

This itself is an awful thread with an awful idea and plan.

Dont, you talk a lot of ish...I'm the man, so I guess you feel insecure you have to try to take a shot at me before I make you look stupid?

Why would you be checking out my picture and observing my physique like a homosexual? In all bets, you most likely have an anatomy similar to Trillion...go get a jumprope and stop slobbing Monta Ellis's Mississippi meat.

And you got to be STUPID to think GS would trade Ellis and Randolph, their two biggest prospects next to Curry.

You played in Europe? Yea right, and I'm the starting PG of the Puerto Rican national team....go eat a dick man, you got no proof, just a lot of talk, no substance. No no here notices you before, therefor you make a lame fail thread and take shots at the more known people here.

Too desperate for attention, go die now.

You can hate on me all you want, its cool.

Parker is a scoring PG.

Ellis' primary position is SG, he was a SG High School and a SG in the NBA, Baron Davis and Stephon Curry were at the PG, GS doesnt trust Ellis at PG and never will. Its like saying Leandro Barbosa is a PG.

Its just not logical and you don't really know your basketball if you believe it is.

Monta Ellis lacks 3pt range, and is turnover prone also...why would we want a 6"3 guard leading our offense? Dude is a chucker and not really a leader at all.

This itself is an awful thread with an awful idea and plan.

Dont, you talk a lot of ish...I'm the man, so I guess you feel insecure you have to try to take a shot at me before I make you look stupid?

Why would you be checking out my picture and observing my physique like a homosexual? In all bets, you most likely have an anatomy similar to Trillion...go get a jumprope and stop slobbing Monta Ellis's Mississippi meat.

And you got to be STUPID to think GS would trade Ellis and Randolph, their two biggest prospects next to Curry.

You played in Europe? Yea right, and I'm the starting PG of the Puerto Rican national team....go eat a dick man, you got no proof, just a lot of talk, no substance. No no here notices you before, therefor you make a lame fail thread and take shots at the more known people here.

Too desperate for attention, go die now.

no no here notices you before, therefor ?

is that english ?

metrocard

Legend
The only lameass***** drinking on a sunday afternoon by himself and playing call of duty in his underwear while eating doritos....

you're a fail...go hide your head in a hole.

I was actually watching the playoffs, writing a paper,relaxing with a sam adams and eating chicken wings in a t shirt and warm up pants. The fact you actually thought of me in my underwear makes me nervous metro.

metrocard

Legend
I was actually watching the playoffs, writing a paper,relaxing with a sam adams and eating chicken wings in a t shirt and warm up pants. The fact you actually thought of me in my underwear makes me nervous metro.

I had to change my avatar...you were looking too much at my muscles, maricon.