Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Jermaine O'Neal

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
James has 2 problems. His range is questionable on offense. That is a valid criticism. Matter a fact he reminds me of Rajon Rondo in this respect....can do everything, makes the team a lot better, but is a questionable play to make a big shot due to not having the greatest shot.

I think Lebron's biggest critisism is that his number 2 is Mo Williams. Who shot TERRIBLE in the playoffs.

I can't say he choked when everyone is trying to guard him and he really doesn't have any help.
It's funny how people are starting to say that Mo Williams was LeBron's number 2 not Antwan Jamison. People weren't complaining about the Cav's supporting cast until they were knocked out of the playoffs. In fact, many thought that the Cavs had a deep supporting cast and that with Jamison, Shaq, Mo and West that they would be able to come out of the East with ease.

Boston played well, LeBron choked along with Williams and Jamison. People keep trying to make excuses for him, and he keeps getting free passes and I'm tired of it!!!

It's funny how LeBron's cast only sucks when they lose.

clumsy

Rotation player
LMAO so Antawan Jamison is nice now?

How did him Gilbert, and Tough Juice do in Washinton. And Caron Butler is one of my favorite players.

I have Said from DAY 1. THE CAVS TEAM SUCKS....offensively. They got some defensive presence. Lebron is as good as they say he is. Stop denying it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's funny how people are starting to say that Mo Williams was LeBron's number 2 not Antwan Jamison. People weren't complaining about the Cav's supporting cast until they were knocked out of the playoffs. In fact, many thought that the Cavs had a deep supporting cast and that with Jamison, Shaq, Mo and West that they would be able to come out of the East with ease.

Boston played well, LeBron choked along with Williams and Jamison. People keep trying to make excuses for him, and he keeps getting free passes and I'm tired of it!!!

It's funny how LeBron's cast only sucks when they lose.

They won the most games in the season because of one man. They lost badly in the playoffs because of 1 team.

How can you look at Cleveland sans Lebron and say that they're "deep"? Deep like a long drop perhaps.

Sans James rotation:

Delonte West
Jamario Moon
Anderson Veryshit
Antawn Jamison
Mo Williams
Hickson
Parker
Shaq
Z

~both centers effectively gone by July.

That's the kind of ingredients you mix with a wooden spoon.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree, Lebron has been in the league 7 years, just because he hasn't won a championship doesn;t make him a choker. Those bad playoff games and series being referred to all came against GREAT defensive teams. Why not give credit where credit is due and say that the Celtics, Spurs and Pistons did a good job containing Lebron instead of labeling him as a choker less than halfway through his career.

To judge a player on whether he has won a championship or not is just plain ignorant. This list of great players without a ring is endless and it does not dictate whether you are a choker or not.

I never said he was a choker for not winning a championship.

In fact, I mentioned nothing about the Cavs losing to the Magic in 09. Why? Because choking has to do with the hype that a player gets vs how they perform when it counts.

James has been hyped up by many to be the best player in the NBA. There's people who claim he's even better than Kobe and Wade. If you're getting hyped up that much, then you have to be able to consistently play well in the playoffs.

The fact that James has had 4 playoff seasons where he's underperformed in the playoffs, in just 5 playoff appearances, is a red flag.

In the 2006 playoffs, James went 8-20 from the field, had 5 assists, and 7 turnovers against the Pistons, in game 6. The Cavs had homecourt advantage in that game, and they were up 3 games to 2, with a chance to close out the series.

In the 2007 Finals, the Spurs averaged 83 points per game, in 3 out of the 4 games. James had a chance to win at least 2 of those games, but he shot 35% from the field, 25% from 3, and averaged 6 turnovers for only 7 assists.

In the 2008 conference semi-finals, James shot 15% from the field, in both games 1 and 2.

The 2009 playoffs was the only year where James didn't choke. He played great against all of his opponents. The Cavs just weren't good enough.

In the 2010 conference semi-finals, the Cavs had a 2-1 series lead. They came off of a 29 point win over the Celtics, and James would end bricking several shots, in the final minutes of game 4, would go 3-14 in game 5, and 7-19 in game 6.

I would like to have Lebron James on the Knicks, but assuming James will automatically make the Knicks a contender, or even a team that could make it deep in the playoffs is unrealistic.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
Lebron will make the Knicks a playoff team. But the fact we can offer 2 max contracts does kinda make us a contender if we get 2 max contract players.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Lebron will make the Knicks a playoff team. But the fact we can offer 2 max contracts does kinda make us a contender if we get 2 max contract players.

I agree. If the Knicks get Lebron James and another max contract, they'll be instant contenders.

But if the Knicks only get James, then they won't be contenders.

It all depends on who the Knicks sign, this off season.

As of right now, there's no guarantee that the Knicks will even be able to re-sign Lee. For all we know, Lee's agent might be working on some deals with other teams.