Allen Iverson?

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
Ya let him play 20 mins a game 13-15 at the 2 spot and 5-7 at point

Felton with play 30 mins at the point and douglas can 10ish and 10ish at the 2

i think the 2 guard will be a rotating position...Dantoni likes to switch starters every night by whos looking good( or who he likes..aka not Harrington or Nobinson) Weve got a nice collection of guards; and there are 92 minutes a game where we need guards to fill in

I have a better idea.... how about ZERO minute!!!!

In A.I's defense his head was not in the game the last couple of years, but he took off and handled his biz so he could be focused on B-Ball during his return.

According to his fansite and the grape vine he might be heading to Miami too. The Heat is doing an outstanding job in building their team. Can't say the same for the confused and overly optimistic Knicks.

Too bad Isaiah never had the cap space to work with when he was in charge, He is the one that can get the elite players but he never had the money to work with...thats why Dolan is in talks with him now.

Paul1355

All Star
In A.I's defense his head was not in the game the last couple of years, but he took off and handled his biz so he could be focused on B-Ball during his return.

According to his fansite and the grape vine he might be heading to Miami too. The Heat is doing an outstanding job in building their team. Can't say the same for the confused and overly optimistic Knicks.

Too bad Isaiah never had the cap space to work with when he was in charge, He is the one that can get the elite players but he never had the money to work with...thats why Dolan is in talks with him now.
Iverson would chuck up shots on a Heat team that already has 3 chuckers...i dont see it but at very cheap off the bench yea he is ok.

How are the Knicks confused?

The didnt get Lebron so they get three very good players in a B level free agent who could have packed his bags n left the Knicks getting nothing in return.

We have a very athletic team that can play offense, block shots, use a post game(Amare) for the first time since Eddy Curry to draw defenders down low to get open shots.

We can be a surprise.