approved!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Teams can change quick when you add a legit superstar in the NBA.

I don't disagree we might not be able to get a deal done as is, but if so, DEN are morons to have such a fetish with random 1st round picks.

Latest reports and they essentially rate a HOU 1st a lot higher than AR. Pure idiocy.

AR + Gallo + Chandler + (Jordan? Two 2nds? Etc)...They are idiots if they stonewall seriously negotiating around that bc it doesn't have The 1st Rounder.

Let's say that is what it is, though. It means we need to be prepared to take the worst of it in getting a 1st, in order to get the best of it in trading with DEN for Melo and capitalizing on their fetish for 1st rounder, and give us a shot at preserving one of the Gallo-AR tandem.

This is the issue any team has when they are in the position to trade a super start/elite player; they will NEVER get back equal value. Look at LA with Shaq; I thought they did a hell of a job getting back talented players! Not 1 player equaled the value of Shaq but collectivity they got back a couple of players the were very good and helped them. Just imagine if they didn't trade Caron Butler for Kwame Brown! So I agree with you 100% that Denver would be stupid to turn down AR, DG, Chandler, Jordan and 2 second rounders! You know if Denver keeps JR and adds those players; maybe uses Billups and Nene to get more young players; they could be a competitive team, maybe even a division leader again with in 3 years!