are the Knicks doing any tributes for Lee next week?

quiggle

Starter
just saw on my calendar GS comes to the Garden next week, will the Knicks give him some pregame tribute because the fans never really got to say bye to him like should have.

I hope they do. David was the First Knick all star since Allan houston which was in 02. hes pretty much a Knick legend and the best Knick of this decade.

nyk_nyk

All Star
My tribute to Lee will be letting every passing car cut in front of me. Even the cars that are behind me can just roll right past me if they want.

A heartfelt tribute to his oh so soft defense.

quiggle

Starter
A heartfelt tribute to his oh so soft defense.

if the Knicks do do a tribute they better not reference the triple double he had last season because everyone knows that was not an assist to Gallinari, don't fool yourselves.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Lol

I'd like to do a tribute to this 1 star thread by giving the threadstarter neg rep

I concur. Lee is in our past and aint never really do shit for us.....other than make the allstar game. Has he ever won us a meaningful game ??? NO so what is the garden suppose to do a video compilation of all the losing years we had with him HA. Nate deserved a tribute he at least won 3 slam dunk champions and gave us some excitement......

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
If the Knicks did a tribute to David Lee we would look like the biggest joke of an organization. Like many others I loved his game but at most he should get is a few extra claps during the introductions.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks did a tribute to David Lee we would look like the biggest joke of an organization. Like many others I loved his game but at most he should get is a few extra claps during the introductions.

I agree...If anybody should be getting a tribute, it should be Bernard King or Charles Oakley...

quiggle

Starter
can someone here make this their sig thanks

david_lee--300x300.jpg

Bmifsud

Rookie
This. I mean, David Lee isn't Patrick Ewing. Nor is he anywhere close.

Paul1355

All Star
just saw on my calendar GS comes to the Garden next week, will the Knicks give him some pregame tribute because the fans never really got to say bye to him like should have.

will be a nice game and he will prob have a small speech b4 the game....but the only tribute will be showing videos of Lee not playing defense and then a video of Amare stuffing people...NEW ERA

clumsy

Rotation player
oh yah eddie house won a chip with a team.....just saying

David Lee is a solid player....his stats fell to real life on Golden State where Monta and Steph control the offense. He is still trash on Defense and he got shut out by Gasol and Odom the other night...

I would definitely cheer him, if i was at the game, gave knicks fans someone to like the last 3 years