Are the Knicks trying to trade Quickley?

Q was not a good pick to begin with for the Knicks.
As you can see and was told by me that he is no more than a street baller/ sandlot/recreation.
He is either hot or cold.
There are some other who should be traded also…

Hey Ski, where are you?? Can you make a decision now on a big mistake??

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Dark I was waiting for this..........Do not need your analysis on this......

I hope this is enough for you............IF RJ continues to play the way he has been playing and does not evolve his game I will have to say you are right.......I did say give it this season.......so I still have 60 games....
Fair enough ?

LOL
No Ski... you didn't say to the end of THIS season.
If you were waiting then you know it wasn't the end of the season.
Start(You) a new Thread so everybody can confess their sins(lol). Let see who will ask for forgiveness.
Remember someone once said "I didn't draft __"!!!

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Did I clearly think he would be better then he is for this season start......YES
I did say this season so im still hopeful but it is fading,.......

I was all for the DM trade including RJ FYI

LOL
Agreed on the start of the season not “ this full season “… that would have meant “You’re Right and I have to admit I’m Wrong” at the end of the season.

That was never the case… the dye has been casted long time ago but you said NO. I would have never agreed to another full year for something I knew wasn’t going to happen. Enough time has been wasted!!

Kiyaman

Legend
No matter how bad Thibs coach the season, if Quickley & Toppin average 26 minute per game in their 3rd season as a Knicks their performance will warrant an extension.
Not like Barrett extension after a big deal went wrong.

Reality isn’t part of the equation…
I might give Obi an extension but not Q. Get rid of Q if someone is willing to give a 1st.
Nothing can save this team but a house cleaning.
Being a marginal team is taking the spotlight(to some degree) off Thib’s, RJ and Randle.
One other thing… everyone was talking about needing a PG( I said that wasn’t our problem) and that would push us over the edge. Well to date there isn’t any change in this team. Do they need more time to jell? Some already see that PG wasn’t the problem!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Reality isn’t part of the equation…
I might give Obi an extension but not Q. Get rid of Q if someone is willing to give a 1st.
Nothing can save this team but a house cleaning.
Being a marginal team is taking the spotlight(to some degree) off Thib’s, RJ and Randle.
One other thing… everyone was talking about needing a PG( I said that wasn’t our problem) and that would push us over the edge. Well to date there isn’t any change in this team. Do they need more time to jell? Some already see that PG wasn’t the problem!!

Wsup Dark .. I like to agree n disagree with u .... The Knicks crazy roster of athletic players are still a 6th seeded playoff team. The Knicks are dominant in 4 position this season .. PG/SG/PF/Center ..
The Knicks big problem is not having head coach Mark Jackson same-page offense/defense and the coaches confidence to be a 6 seeded playoff roster.
The Knicks 2 unit lineup died last season when Kemba was taking out the rotation having a 11-10 record. Since then Tom Thibs refuse to give veteran star D.Rose a bench lineup to mentor.

The (10-12) Knicks are being coached by Leon Rose favoritism to (extension) Randle or Barrett being in coach Thibs 48 minute lineup. Having Randle or Barrett ball-stopping in every lineup throughout the game plus controlling the rock has been the Knicks BIG team problem.
In 22 games the Knicks individually looks good, but as a team the Knicks look real bad.
I don't see the Knicks going on any 4 or 5 game winning streak this season having D.Rose leadership in the dog house, plus letting the shoot first one on one scorers Randle Barrett and Brunson shoot the season away.
Trade Randle!
Trade Barrett!
Fire Tom Thibs!

PG Brunson .. Rose .. McBride
SG Grimes .. Quickley
SF Reddish .. ???
PF Toppin .. Hart
C MitchRob .. Sims

Quickley's a pass-first multi-position team-player (Combo-Guard).
Quickley's flaws still makes him a Keeper!

On the Knicks needing a decent starter PG?
The Knicks been needing a decent starter PG since Lin Sanity one season as a Knicks.
The Knicks getting Brunson was a decade need.
How we got Brunson show flaws in Knicks FO.
The Knicks having a decent starter PG some may say is a miracle.
PG Brunson's shoot first one on one scoring are good for less than 30 minutes per game. Why?
Brunson have flaws .. Especially on the defensive-end.
And offensively Brunson's PG skills does not improve any of his teammates scoring.