As Duhon S*cks, So S*ck Knicks, D'amntoni

CoolClyde

Finally, Alan "Me-So" Hahn-y, does some research and finds that as Duhound sucks
ass, so suck the Knicks, as does D'amntoni for continuing to support this bench player-turned-starting PG.

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2010/1/25/1268957/hahn-as-duhon-goes-so-go-the-knicks

Thanks to postingandtoasting for quoting Newsday article, only available to subscribers...
does anyone actually subscribe to Newsday to read Alan Hahn? F*ck Newsday!

Further proof that Duhound's play, not the benching of N8, is responsible for majority
of Knicks wins and losses. Duh-amntoni!

Please Donnie, please get us a true PG, I don't care how.
Either that, or PLAY DOUGLAS!!!
I'd rather see Knicks lose with Douglas at the point than this half-ass
droopy dog starter with a confidence problem.

The Knicks will never be a consistent winner with Duhound at the point,
bench the dog!!!! Stop the sadness!
Hound_Duhon.jpg

LOSER!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It just shows how crucial a PG is in Danton's system. I don't fault him for playing Dudu since he is our best PG at the moment. N8 is not a PG and Douglas is not ready so we are forced to live and die by Dudu. When he is playing well we are really hard to beat. When he is off we look lost most of the time.

Simply put, we need an upgrade at point!

clumsy

Rotation player
What i don't get is why we don't give someone else a shot. I thought they pay these scouts ludicrous amounts of money.

Donnie or Mike D'antoni giving the whole i don't want to impede someone from getting a next contract is ridiciulous. C'mon son....who is really looking to re-up chris duhon after this year....hell i think we were bidding with ourselves when we paid him 6 mil.

p0nder

Starter
i can't believe her got 6 mil. what the eff?

Still, we need a true starting pg even more then we need a real center. harsh times.

Red

TYPE-A
We have a PG in Douglas. We had D'antoni admitt his system is reliant on a PG to achieve. We pursude Nash, AI, Andre Miller, TJ Ford, and Ray Felt. We looked into drafting Curry and (even next to impossible) Rubio! We even had (although expensive and maybe crazy) Marbury for 1 year ready but, yet we choose to draft Hill (even though PG's were available) - sit Hill and Play a CAREER BACK UP THE MOST MINUTES... can I say SMH?! Look, we all know how I feel about D'antoni... but this type of shit is ridiculous. And he is supposed to be a very compitent- star coach? I already didn't like D'antoni, now that its o-so-obvious he's trying to change my team [from the North-East] to a Euroleague roster full of out of position players, 3 pt turnstiles and inconsistent, misused draft picks- I almost hope we continue to fail so we can all wake up and tell this guy- Go get a clue and get the f*ck outta hear! Dantoni would rather a Center who shoots threes over playing defense. Now after over 100 games of this inconsistant crap are you convinced yet? Well I will keep asking until all who support this clown bow down and admit- he was a MISTAKE!

clumsy

Rotation player
Nash, AI, Andre Miller, TJ Ford, and Ray Felt

.....i don't like any of those options. I would have been down to get Andre Miller 4 years ago tho.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Iverson is playing good with the Sixers and is passing the ball a lot.He definitely could have helped us.

Oh, well, glad he's with the Sixers anyway.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
We have a PG in Douglas. We had D'antoni admitt his system is reliant on a PG to achieve. We pursude Nash, AI, Andre Miller, TJ Ford, and Ray Felt. We looked into drafting Curry and (even next to impossible) Rubio! We even had (although expensive and maybe crazy) Marbury for 1 year ready but, yet we choose to draft Hill (even though PG's were available) - sit Hill and Play a CAREER BACK UP THE MOST MINUTES... can I say SMH?! Look, we all know how I feel about D'antoni... but this type of shit is ridiculous. And he is supposed to be a very compitent- star coach? I already didn't like D'antoni, now that its o-so-obvious he's trying to change my team [from the North-East] to a Euroleague roster full of out of position players, 3 pt turnstiles and inconsistent, misused draft picks- I almost hope we continue to fail so we can all wake up and tell this guy- Go get a clue and get the f*ck outta hear! Dantoni would rather a Center who shoots threes over playing defense. Now after over 100 games of this inconsistant crap are you convinced yet? Well I will keep asking until all who support this clown bow down and admit- he was a MISTAKE!

I think that you are right.

I admit that when the Knicks began to turn around the start of the season disaster and we were winning games I thought that maybe D`Antoni`s systems and coaching was getting dividends.

Now I realise that was wrong. Our turnaround after the worst start to the season was actually just papering over the cracks. He sits players for having one bad game and making silly mistakes but continues with Duhon despite his crap play. Why not play Douglas at the point? Okay so maybe he`s not a pure point guard and yes he`s a rookie but he has to be better than Duhon and playing this season will make him better next season. Why,in gods name, we didn`t go for a point guard in the draft is beyond me.

I am becoming more and more disallusioned with D`Antoni.

CoolClyde

Duhon sucks so bad it hurts

you guys all get it, how come Donnie and D'amntoni don't?
good posts, all!

D'AMNTONI!

iSaYughh

Starter
Good thread. Sickening, but good thread.

Whether N8 would be better than Duhon is irrelevant to the logical fact that N8 should be given the opportunity to prove himself to be worse.

But hey, we have a franchise run by the philosophy of faggotry. And they probably still love Dudonkey just as much as they did before the season when they showed *zero* initiative in drafting a PG in a PG rich draft.

New New York

Quiet Storm
as usual, knicks beat writers note the obvious.

Yup, but not to be out done by the fans who love to harp on the fact that a 3rd string PG for another team did not turn out to be an elite NBA PG on ours!

Look Duhon"s last day as a Knick is July 1, 2010. Again we getting out of him all that was expected, No More, No Less

dre48ny

Rotation player
Although Hill might end up being a decent player, the necessity was obviously a PG. I honestly thought that a rich PG draft was our best option since we didn't own a pick in 2010 and Duhon was our starting PG. Don't know what the hell they will do. Maybe our expiring contracts this summer can lure in a consistent PG that can shoot. Duhon is not the answer man.

CoolClyde

is this Duhound's last year? I doubt it

i believe Mr Pringles is so in love with Chris Duhon,
the NBA's worst starting PG will still be with club
come 2011... stupid mustache!
pringle_hound.gif

Kiyaman

Legend
Will Duhon be a Knick in 2010-11???

The name of this thread should be:

Nate Robinson should have became our starting-PG after the 1-9 start.
A starting Nate Robinson for 30 minutes a game could bring us 19 pts, 5 ast, 3 rbd, 1 stl, 2 to, and more wins than we have now.

It should've been obvious to all that Donnie Walsh gave Nate & Lee a "no trade cluase" in their 1-year tender.
And it became obvious that coach Dantoni did not agree with Walsh on Nate Robinson (Nate screaming at Dantoni's substitutions last year when the Knicks were in the playoff race), by a 14 game DNP to an uninjured player making us recall the Marbury vs Dantoni situation being repeated.

Larry Hughes 30 minutes of playingtime actually changed the 3-14 start by helping his teammates position the lineup better on defense to different oponents offense, which lead to the Knicks holding teams under 100 points for 11 straight games.

What was funny this season was Nate injury got Hughes off of DNP, and Hughes injury got Nate off of DNP.....
Maybe the two-guards would like to perform together in the same rotation....just maybe

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The name of this thread should be:

Nate Robinson should have became our starting-PG after the 1-9 start.
A starting Nate Robinson for 30 minutes a game could bring us 19 pts, 5 ast, 3 rbd, 1 stl, 2 to, and more wins than we have now.

It should've been obvious to all that Donnie Walsh gave Nate & Lee a "no trade cluase" in their 1-year tender.
And it became obvious that coach Dantoni did not agree with Walsh on Nate Robinson (Nate screaming at Dantoni's substitutions last year when the Knicks were in the playoff race), by a 14 game DNP to an uninjured player making us recall the Marbury vs Dantoni situation being repeated.

Larry Hughes 30 minutes of playingtime actually changed the 3-14 start by helping his teammates position the lineup better on defense to different oponents offense, which lead to the Knicks holding teams under 100 points for 11 straight games.

What was funny this season was Nate injury got Hughes off of DNP, and Hughes injury got Nate off of DNP.....
Maybe the two-guards would like to perform together in the same rotation....just maybe

Nate's turnovers can be a little too much at times, but he has shown a good pace when he got a chance to be our starting PG.Nate's not consistent usually, but his skills are that of someone who's valuable.The starting line-up should be Nate, Hughes, Jeffries, Gallo, and Lee with Al Harrington as the sixth man.If it's gonna be an 8-man rotation, then ZERO minutes for Duhon, the other two spots goes to Douglas and Hill.

Edit: Forgot Chandler, he should be coming off the bench as well for this season while still getting good minutes, but of course D'Antoni is too stubborn to change.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate's turnovers can be a little too much at times, but he has shown a good pace when he got a chance to be our starting PG.Nate's not consistent usually, but his skills are that of someone who's valuable.The starting line-up should be Nate, Hughes, Jeffries, Gallo, and Lee with Al Harrington as the sixth man.If it's gonna be an 8-man rotation, then ZERO minutes for Duhon, the other two spots goes to Douglas and Hill.

Edit: Forgot Chandler, he should be coming off the bench as well for this season while still getting good minutes, but of course D'Antoni is too stubborn to change.

Last season the Knicks played a 6-man rotation throughout half of the season where teams beat us mainly from being aghuasted in the 4th quarter (to damn tired to play defense). The 6 players that held the Knicks up from sinking below the bottom of the lottery were: Duhon, Chandler, Harrington, Lee, Jefferies, and 6th man Nate being our entire bench.

To be cont.