Available players

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I never said Curry is completely useless. I have always said he was a good low post threat, and I have mentioned this on a few threads. My point is that the Bulls aren't willing to take a liability on defense and rebounding.And what you forget to mention is that Curry is a bad passer, so if he is double teamed, he'll either turn the ball over or miss a shot over the double team. He did it last year, which is why he averaged 3.5 turnovers last year.The Bulls know this, which is why they traded him out of Chicago in the first place. They aren't dumb enough to take him back.If the Bulls were to trade Ben Wallace, they would try to get a good defender at Center, which the Knicks have none, or take a draft pick, which the Knicks can't afford to give away.

metrocard

Legend
Wouldn't be funny if Isiah gets canned, then the new GM trades Curry to Bulls for Tyrus and Joakim(two players who could of been Knicks if Isiah never made that trade)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I never said Curry is completely useless. I have always said he was a good low post threat, and I have mentioned this on a few threads. My point is that the Bulls aren't willing to take a liability on defense and rebounding.And what you forget to mention is that Curry is a bad passer, so if he is double teamed, he'll either turn the ball over or miss a shot over the double team. He did it last year, which is why he averaged 3.5 turnovers last year.The Bulls know this, which is why they traded him out of Chicago in the first place. They aren't dumb enough to take him back.If the Bulls were to trade Ben Wallace, they would try to get a good defender at Center, which the Knicks have none, or take a draft pick, which the Knicks can't afford to give away.

This is something we will have to agree to disagree on. As you put it Chicago isn't dump enough to bring Curry back but we all know they are dump enough to over pay for Ben Wallace. What good defending center will the Bulls get for Wallace? Beggers can't be choosy. He's on the block but it aint going to be for Yao Ming. The fact is NY is the only team crazy enough to eat Ben's contract.

MSGKnickz33 said:
Paris your posts have all been great, Donchris is a dickhead.
Get off my nuts bitch.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This is something we will have to agree to disagree on. As you put it Chicago isn't dump enough to bring Curry back but we all know they are dump enough to over pay for Ben Wallace. What good defending center will the Bulls get for Wallace? Beggers can't be choosy. He's on the block but it aint going to be for Yao Ming. The fact is NY is the only team crazy enough to eat Ben's contract.

Get off my nuts bitch.

Chicago aint makin no trades with the Knicks, get off Paris's Nuts homo

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Get off my nuts bitch.
Learn how to read, I wrote dumb, not dump.And the fact that you're nitpicking words that I write tells me you know there's no way this trade could happen either.The Knicks would have to give a draft pick to get Wallace,cause Curry isn't the type of guy the Bulls want, and the Bulls would have to take Curry(a guy that can't defend the pick and roll and would make the Bulls have to always help him out on defense).

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
another good nite for wide-load.. 27min 7 points, 6 boards... needless to say 'zero' blocks

like the energizer bunny which keeps going and going, wide-load's value keeps dropping and dropping...

nyk_nyk

All Star
another good nite for wide-load.. 27min 7 points, 6 boards... needless to say 'zero' blocks

like the energizer bunny which keeps going and going, wide-load's value keeps dropping and dropping...
Curry is as consistent as Britney Spears wearing panties.

Wide-Load aka McFlurry should have just taken his ass to college for 2 years and learn how to play the big mans game. Georgetown would have been the perfect fit for him.

donchris

Chicago aint makin no trades with the Knicks, get off Paris's Nuts homo

Sorry I didn't know you and Parris were fucking. My bad.

abcd said:
Learn how to read, I wrote dumb, not dump.And the fact that you're nitpicking words that I write tells me you know there's no way this trade could happen either.The Knicks would have to give a draft pick to get Wallace,cause Curry isn't the type of guy the Bulls want, and the Bulls would have to take Curry(a guy that can't defend the pick and roll and would make the Bulls have to always help him out on defense).

Thanks for pointing out my small typo. Unfortunately it doesn't make you any more right. What's in many cases just as good as draft picks?
Answer= Expiring contracts! (See Malik Rose)

nyk_nyk said:
Curry is as consistent as Britney Spears wearing panties.

Wide-Load aka McFlurry should have just taken his ass to college for 2 years and learn how to play the big mans game. Georgetown would have been the perfect fit for him.

Has any one considered coaching to be a factor in Curry's decline. Curry and Marbury have a lot in common. Nether are affective if they don't have the ball or more specifically, are not scoring. Curry's turnover prone. That's usually nothing that a few practices can't fix if you've got the right coaches in place. Chicago doesn't know how to develop big men so Curry's time there was fairly useless as is Wallace's. I could be wrong but I believe a players success is determined by their natural talent and the coaching.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

lol I'm glad you pointed that out.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Thanks for pointing out my small typo. Unfortunately it doesn't make you any more right. What's in many cases just as good as draft picks?
Answer= Expiring contracts! (See Malik Rose)

Has any one considered coaching to be a factor in Curry's decline. Curry and Marbury have a lot in common. Nether are affective if they don't have the ball or more specifically, are not scoring. Curry's turnover prone. That's usually nothing that a few practices can't fix if you've got the right coaches in place. Chicago doesn't know how to develop big men so Curry's time there was fairly useless as is Wallace's. I could be wrong but I believe a players success is determined by their natural talent and the coaching.
lol This is getting rediculous.Eddy Curry is being trained by Mark Acguire. One of the best trainers in the NBA. He helped Larry Johnson with his post up moves and he also helped Curry. What more do you want? You want Isiah Thomas to put him on a chair, so he could have enough leverage to block a shot?

Hey new trade idea with Indiana

Indiana gets: (SF/SG) Q, (PG/SG) Collins and (C/PF) Morris

New York gets: (PG) Tinsley and (C/PF) D.Harris

It looks good for both teams. We'll be giving them a young PG with some promise in Collins and a big that can at least pass drug tests and all we gotta hope for is that their willing to take on Q's contract in exchange for Tinsley's which Tinsley's contract is one year longer than Q's.(but 2 million less per year)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I am done with Tinsley, I rapidly changed my mind about him and his game play.. He is a chucker like crawford, and defensive would be good but I just can't see him fitting in to the New York mess.. He is a mess to begin with also. Earlier in the season I persuited him but he is not worth it... Plus he is a poor offensive player.

paris401

Starter

why are u such a dick??? i do not remember insulting you, nor calling u names.. if i have a diff of opinion with you (or anyone else) i am not resorting to name-calling.. after-all maybe my thoughts (or yours) are incorrect, or proved to be wrong.. for instance i hate isiah, but did give him kudos last summer for trading the franchise for zach.. thought it was a great trade for us .. and said so more then once... in hindsight it looks tobe a terrible trade, and i was/and am man enough to say... i was wrong... are you??

donchris

why are u such a dick??? i do not remember insulting you, nor calling u names.. if i have a diff of opinion with you (or anyone else) i am not resorting to name-calling.. after-all maybe my thoughts (or yours) are incorrect, or proved to be wrong.. for instance i hate isiah, but did give him kudos last summer for trading the franchise for zach.. thought it was a great trade for us .. and said so more then once... in hindsight it looks tobe a terrible trade, and i was/and am man enough to say... i was wrong... are you??

Calm down. There's a lot of love in this room. Gay love. The comment wasn't really meant for you. I should be able to disagree with you, metro or any one else with out bo bo the clown coming to your defense.

Back on topic, it doesn't look like the Knicks are going to make any moves. Although I agree the move we need the most is Herb replacing Isiah.

paris401

Starter
Calm down. There's a lot of love in this room. Gay love. The comment wasn't really meant for you. I should be able to disagree with you, metro or any one else with out bo bo the clown coming to your defense.

Back on topic, it doesn't look like the Knicks are going to make any moves. Although I agree the move we need the most is Herb replacing Isiah.

ok... i now feel the luv....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Me and Paris were fuckin your mother and sister the other night and your sister had on her favorite panties. She might be upset today, I ripped them by accident when I was taking them off. sorry

Coaching is a big factor and I agree with that when talkin about Curry but you said Marbury is not effective when he doesnt have the ball. Noame one F*ckin point guard who is? A point guard is suppose to have the ball and make plays for others. Marburys better then most starting point guards, why? Because he scores and he makes plays, his defense is also good. The problem with this team is the stagnant offense, Q-stitch, and that Isiah dick sucker chucker crawford. No point guard is makin plays on this team, or excuse me this group of dysfuntional players.