TNT
Denver,CO-Pepsi Center​

Lineups
Rondo---Lawson
Allen---Afflalo
Pierce---Gallinari
Davis---Martin
Garnett---NeNe​

I think we all atleast owe it to the guys to watch them play in the Mile High City. I expect the Nuggets to lose, but I want to see how scrappy our guys are. Hoping Gallo and Will show up tonight :crossfingers:, Denvers' gonna need it.
6-10_danilo_gallinari_004.jpg

nuggets-anthony-trade-talk-1jpg-f987d225fed9988d.jpg

Sage

Rotation player
Yeha I'm planning on watching this too. Still wanna see our former guys succeed.

Sage

Rotation player
Gallo looked happy in his starting lineup mugshot at least, although they may have just photoshopped his New York one.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
I dont understand why Denver is so stubborn not to start Felton over Lawson....Lawson is gonna develop to be a goog PG, but not yet. Felton is there already.

petescud

Starter
For some reason ADTHEnet or whatever its called, isn't allowing me to watch. I'm in my studio so i don't have any cable tv, just internet

Gallo gets a block and you want him back already lmao

Nah I mean Gallo was like the fun thing to watch the last two years. I watched him develop from a rookie with promise to a Role Player with a ton of Potential.

I went to games, I met him like 4 times,

I was actually at the game last year against the Nuggets where he scored 27. I was like the only Knicks fan there and he came through for us. I really do miss Gallo...

la2ny

Starter
Nah I mean Gallo was like the fun thing to watch the last two years. I watched him develop from a rookie with promise to a Role Player with a ton of Potential.

I went to games, I met him like 4 times,

I was actually at the game last year against the Nuggets where he scored 27. I was like the only Knicks fan there and he came through for us. I really do miss Gallo...
Yeah well you never know. He might want to leave Denver by then. And to top it off, if the cap does what everyone thinks we could do it.

Martin101

Rookie
I'm new here but I just want to say that while I am happy we got Carmelo I feel very sad about the players we lost. I rooted for them for months and it's so hard to just turn off. Chandler is my favorite player, by far. I feel bad for them. I actually feel sad.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
I dont understand why Denver is so stubborn not to start Felton over Lawson....Lawson is gonna develop to be a goog PG, but not yet. Felton is there already.

I'm sure this will change when Felton learns the offensive sets. I'm rooting seriously hard for Denver right now.

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
I feel bad for Felton and Moz, going from the starting lineup in New York to the bench in denver. It seems so weird that a few weeks ago Mozgov was having his name chanted at MSG and now hes keeping a chair warm.