Calderon might be on the move...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Some of you guys on this board have terrible player assessing abilities and need to stop, period. Calderon is a nice player, but IMHO he is not the all-around PG that Felton is. Your wrong on that point.

On your other point, I think D' Antoni wanted Felton. Because he is a true PG. While Calderon is more of a shoot first PG. I think Felton will flourish in coach D's system. I personally cannot wait to see his growth.

Calderon is not a shoot first PG. Two years ago (before he got injured and Jarret Jack took over) he averaged 13 pts and 9 assts. He also shot 40% from 3-point. He would have been the better PG for this system. Felton is a decent PG. He's a definite upgrade and I look forward to seeing him play but he's definitely not the best option that was available.

KingCharles34

All Star
Calderon is not a shoot first PG. Two years ago (before he got injured and Jarret Jack took over) he averaged 13 pts and 9 assts. He also shot 40% from 3-point. He would have been the better PG for this system. Felton is a decent PG. He's a definite upgrade and I look forward to seeing him play but he's definitely not the best option that was available.
But how is he defensively? (I dont watch the Craptors)

KingCharles34

All Star
Felton is definitely a better defender. But that doesn't instantly make him the better PG.
the offense probably would be better with calderon at the point but we really dont know what we got with felton, we could finally see the player he was expected to be...even if not, hes still better then duhorn