CAn Dantoni get credit???

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
lol at this D'Antonisexual screaming in defense of his husband.

Unlike you, I have a brain.

So when the Knicks play against sub .500 and crippled teams for 18 of their first 20 games, I don't assume that that means the team is going to the playoffs.

If there's anyone in here who isn't a Knick fan, it's you.

It's funny how you're speechless when I criticize or praise the Knicks, but you're always opening your fat, sperm infested mouth whenever I mention D'Antoni.

Get D'Antoni's dick out your colon for once in your fat, unhealthy, cholesterol filled life.

Even KBlack, your ally, admitted that the Knicks had an easy schedule.

He said a win's a win. And I agree.

A win is a win. The Knicks have played well, THUS FAR.

But this is an 82 game season, not 20.

You're a pussy.

Stop getting so defensive because someone is sharing their opinion.

It's funny how I seldom have problems with any of the posters in here, except you and a couple of others.

Maybe it's because they don't moan and scream whenever someone has another opinion.

Get a life, fatboy. And lay off the one eyed snakes.

Ha! I am getting defensive? No, my little illigitmate child, it is you who gets defensive evidenced by your tirade once again involving penis, once again getting a response from a site mod about what a bitch you are.

You're just an idiot...some angry anonymous douschebag bleeding from his vagina all from the safety of your mom's little cramped roach infested apartment. I have posted multiple pics and have nothing to hide. I am built like a truck and would snap you like a twig so I'm not sure how someone too afraid to post a pic can call anyone a pussy. I am betting it's a birth defect or abnormality you are hiding...

Where did I defend D'ant in this thread? Where did I even make mention of him in my post towards you in this thread? That's right! I didn't but feel free to continue with the spinning and distortions. I simply predicted that certain so called "fans" would once again make excuses why we were winning and on cue the sites most flagrant bitch basically fulfilled my predictions. Thanks! :thumbsup:

You ignore that our best defender and potential best rebounder has been injured. You ignore that an elite wing man and top wing defender has yet to play a single game for us. No, you rather make excuses for the other teams instead of giving "your team" credit! If we win you have a plethora of excuses that rob our team of credit but if we lose you have ONE reason...D'ant. You are obsessed dude, it's clear to everyone. Did a mustached white dude sneak in your window and fondle you? Did a mustached man not pay your mom for her "services" and leave you with no money for a fade or sneakers on the 1st day of school? Oh! That's right! This all boils down to irrational hate for a coach who DNP'ed the love of your life, your everything, your knight in bald tattooed armor...Marbury! Stan, his treatment of your number one crush makes you incapable of being objective and goes so far as to have you take a stance that can only be vindicated with the Knicks failure. Sad dude...sad!

BTW, Kblack admitted that we have had an easy schedule...that means nothing. You stated we had the EASIEST...removing Marbury's stick just long enough to pull that stat out of your ass.

In conclusion, your knowledge of basket ball is a joke, you take a stance against a team you claim to be a fan of and the Knicks are playing at a high level in spite of your predictions, hopes and dreams that we fail. You are some clown incapable of actually debating basketball and sticking to facts and NEED to turn every response into a bigoted rant about semen and penis. Well, being the argumaentative prick that I am I decided to play your game and shred you at it. If you ever care to get shredded on an actual basketball discussion feel free to attempt a postiton that doesn't involve semen and I will be happy to embarrass you again!

KBlack25

Starter
That's not what OGKnickfan was saying.

He said you can still be a fan of the Knicks and not like the coach of the Knicks. He used Isiah Thomas as an example.

Patrick Ewing is not the coach of the Knicks.

OGKnickfan said:
People do not have to be D'Antoni fans, or even fans of certain players, in order to be Knick fans...

KBlack25 said:
Ahem...

I remember a certain someone on this board cursing at a certain someone else b/c they weren't sure if Patrick Ewing would be a perfect coach. He even called him a fake Knicks fan b/c nobody could possibly even think about being lukewarm to the prospect of Ewing being headcoach.

By last count...Patrick Ewing is a certain player (albeit not active). And I was called a fake Knicks fan for being unsure whether I wanted him as coach, which would go exactly against what OG just said. This is what he did. If he admits that either he was wrong back then, or the fact that you and he get along drives what his opinion is, that's all.

Edit: Also, to some extent, and I said this before, I agree with Trillion. I do find it interesting that most people that hate D'Antoni now are the same ones angry b/c Marbury was not being played...It's not a big deal. Everyone has biases for whatever reasons. Just be real about it.

I honestly believe abcd will never ever like D'Antoni at least in part b/c of the way the Marbury stuff was handled. That's fine, everyone has a reason for liking/disliking certain people/things. Just like OG above. He hates (or hated) me, hence he got personal and attacked me and called me a fake Knicks fan to which I replied with the same exact line of logic he used to defend abcd's position. Do I believe the fact that abcd and OG usually agree has something to do with it? Of course. Just admit that that's the case.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
D'Antoni is my husband, okay! So LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!

The fatboy stays getting played.

:alert::alert::alert:
This loser has E-mail alerts whenever someone makes a post, and he comes running to the forums, typing long, boring essays.

l_da7e59bcdf41cfa433c898bec0f4451e.jpg

Tr1ll1on, going out with a Transsexual.

I bet tons of people will look at my post, but noone is going to read Tr1ll1on's boring ass post.

But I'm sure some of his friends will lie and say they did read his essay.
:lol:

What a surprise. The fat, sedentary Tr1ll1on is lurking the forum.

It's funny how his name is always at the bottom of the threads, whenever I make a post.

He stays chasin my magic stick like it birthed him.

EDIT: Tr1ll0n is still at the bottom of the thread, lurking. He's waiting for me to leave, so he can post another forgotten essay. :lol:

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
By last count...Patrick Ewing is a certain player (albeit not active). And I was called a fake Knicks fan for being unsure whether I wanted him as coach, which would go exactly against what OG just said. This is what he did. If he admits that either he was wrong back then, or the fact that you and he get along drives what his opinion is, that's

Once again, you manipulate people's posts.

OGKnickfan said you don't have to support the coach or certain players to be a Knick fan.

Ewing never coached the Knicks, so your comments are invalid.

Are you saying you don't like Ewing the player?

EDIT: Damn, Tr1ll10n must be mad. He's been lurking this thread for the last hour. :lol:

U MAD, Tr1ll10n? :lol:
SmallThumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Once again, you manipulate people's posts.

OGKnickfan said you don't have to support the coach or certain players to be a Knick fan.

Ewing never coached the Knicks, so your comments are invalid.

Are you saying you don't like Ewing the player?

Quite contrary. I like Ewing the player.

But accepting his arguments:

You do not have to support the coach to be a true Knick fan.

You do not have to support the player to be a true Knick fan.

I agree with the above two statements.

But OG's argument to me was:

You DO have to support certain CANDIDATES for the Knicks coaching job to be a true Knick fan.

So...

Either he was lying because he doesn't like me.

He is lying about his feelings now because he is friendly with you.

Or he legitimately believes that somehow cheering for people in the organization is less of an indicator of fanship as supporting people (currently) outside of it.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Always.Be.Choking'on.Dick,

You are lame and predictable. This is now the 10th time you have posted the same 5 year old pic of me and my ex when you are taking a loss. :boohoo:All that proves is:

1. You saved and have my pic on demand.
2. I get pussy even when injured and therefore at my fattest.
3. You don't have the vocabulary or wit to write shit so you post the same pic over and over thinking you are funny.

Where are your pics dude? I dare you to post a pic of yourself...go ahead, take the tampon out and man up. Of course you won't because you know I would dissect you like a lab frog and expose your innards for all to see.

Here, I'll help you out and post some recent pics of me and my girl so you can see how a real man is supposed to look.

65756_158600567508155_100000746395956_322453_6870405_n.jpg

Me and my soon to be wife you pussyless herb.

And another clearly showing I am far from fat:
71569_110794078983644_100001591577608_84377_739503_n.jpg

And another for good measure:

155091_180089802006879_100000175806599_744239_1278495_n.jpg

Doing it up in my screened in porch of my fully paid for 3 bedroom house. Something that a broke hoodrat like yourself will never achieve.

Now you have some new pics of me to obsess about and save. Just like you pull stats out of your ass and cling to the past you do the same with me and your assertions that I am fat. I don't know why you continue to repeat this lie when I can so easily counter it with recent pics? Do you dude...

Anyway, now that I have proven your lies false I will get back to actual Knicks basketball.

We are playing the best ball in a decade...better than Isiah and Marbury and better than Randolph and Crawford. This is the first year D'ant has had a squad capable of competing and the first year as our coach that we were not tearing down and rebuilding. He has us playing very good defense and +.500 ball yet you complain, whine and cite his record during a rebuild as proof of your hate. D'ant has proven the haters wrong who said:

He has no strategy...wrong!
He refuses to play rookies...wrong!
He can't coach defense...wrong!
He can't adapt...wrong!
He can't coach to a players strengths...wrong!

I will stay being optimistic and rooting for the Knicks and you can stay mad, depressed and hoping for failure in order not to be further exposed as a flagrant bitch. Again, I will ask...How did you end up taking a position that can only be validated by our teams failure? How can you claim to be a fan when you hope to be proven right at the expense of the very team you claim to be a fan of? You are pathetic, sad and angry unable to get joy out of our success grasping at anything to make excuses for OTHER TEAMS!

Funny how when we lost without Turiaf you weren't downplaying that loss and making mention that our best defender is out yet you are so quick to throw water on winning 6 road games in a row and winning 7 of 8 because some teams were missing players. It's easily pointed out patterns like that which show what a flagrant fake fan you are. SMFH at this angry hater masquerading as a fan. Syick to what you know dude...semen and penis. :cool:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
lol...wow.

I know he is your boy and he needs the support but don't stroke his ego or he will never know how to evolve. If you keep pretending like he is saying anything smart or funny he won't ever know how not to be an unfunny sad herb. Tough love would be the best course of action if you do truly like this bitch.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW, I have an HTC EVO and the browser stays active unless you run an app killer hence why my account stays logged in. But continue to try and make offtopic points that are easily countered instead of discussing basketball on a basketball site! :teeth:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
My statement speaks for itself. The Knicks is bigger than any one player, coach or executive.

And: as being a fan in basketball is inseparable from, and understood in contrast to, not being a fan (e.g., of a different team, a specific player or coach, etc.), not liking a basketball player, coach, GM, even on one's own team, comes with the territory and does not preclude being the fan of this or any other team.

If you dislike Ewing, you can, of course, still be a Knick fan. I would try to enlighten you as to his accomplishments and the need to make loyalty and passion bidirectional, and not just the virtues I believe were always exercised by Ewing [toward the club]; but ultimately, this does not mean you do not understand, and love, the organization in your own way.

An example. After the Knicks' GM traded Ewing, claiming, with the support of Camby, Sprewell and Houston, to be better without him, I decided not to watch the team (until they cleansed it of all the Ewing-haters). I was still a Knick fan, but I did not support its employees and that era's regime.

KBlack25

Starter
My statement speaks for itself. The Knicks is bigger than any one player, coach or executive.

And: as being a fan in basketball is inseparable from, and understood in contrast to, not being a fan (e.g., of a different team, a specific player or coach, etc.), not liking a basketball player, coach, GM, even on one's own team, comes with the territory and does not preclude being the fan of this or any other team.

If you dislike Ewing, you can, of course, still be a Knick fan. I would try to enlighten you as to his accomplishments and the need to make loyalty and passion bidirectional, and not just the virtues I believe were always exercised by Ewing [toward the club]; but ultimately, this does not mean you do not understand, and love, the organization in your own way.

An example. After the Knicks' GM traded Ewing, claiming, with the support of Camby, Sprewell and Houston, to be better without him, I decided not to watch the team (until they cleansed it of all the Ewing-haters). I was still a Knick fan, but I did not support its employees and that era's regime.

That's fine and fair. Thank you for that explanation. I never disliked Ewing as a player, and I respect the way you reacted when they traded him like that. I didn't do the same but I respect it.

My only point was I hadn't seen enough out of him as an assistant to warrant being a headcoach. But, bygones be bygones.

Edit: And I agree, people root for their teams in different ways. I think Trill is reacting more towards the pervasive negativity spewed on this board. It just can be sort of trying after a while. But I agree, people root for and look at their teams differently. No accounting for taste.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I mean I didn't watch the Knicks until I heard Isiah was fired. I watched as a kid in the 90's and tried to care in 00's but after the sexual harassment trial I just couldn't stomach any more of it (and I applaud the loyalty of those of you guys who could watch as Isiah led our team to joke status).

Doesn't mean I'm not a Knicks fan, though...just means that I hated Isiah. Once that SOB was gone I got back on the couch to watch 2 losing seasons cause, well, they're still my Knicks, aren't they?

I think Trill is just really upset at the fact that people find so many bad things to say about D'Antoni even when we're on a 6 game road streak and playing really hot and beating good teams all the while playing solid team defense and getting stopped...I'll admit, D'Antoni isn't my FAVORITE coach but I can't really bash him in the middle of a winning streak.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
That's fine and fair. Thank you for that explanation. I never disliked Ewing as a player, and I respect the way you reacted when they traded him like that. I didn't do the same but I respect it.

My only point was I hadn't seen enough out of him as an assistant to warrant being a headcoach. But, bygones be bygones.

Edit: And I agree, people root for their teams in different ways. I think Trill is reacting more towards the pervasive negativity spewed on this board. It just can be sort of trying after a while. But I agree, people root for and look at their teams differently. No accounting for taste.

Well, I think taking things (how others feel) personally is a sign that we are self-centered, rather than sensitive to the fact that people have free-will and ultimately face whatever consequences have been defined by that will and associated thoughts, decisions and feelings. After all consequences are defined relative to the individual. This is why what bothers you might not bother another person.

We tend to look at what others say in terms of what we have to lose, or gain, psychologically and egoically. It is a matter of feeling our hopes, which can never be fulfilled, threatened and responding to the threat, in this or that way, because we are so very centered on the self and its false promises of "abundance."

Friendship, peace and considerate behavior, as opposed to stroking one another's egos, is incompatible with taking things personally.

I mean I didn't watch the Knicks until I heard Isiah was fired. I watched as a kid in the 90's and tried to care in 00's but after the sexual harassment trial I just couldn't stomach any more of it (and I applaud the loyalty of those of you guys who could watch as Isiah led our team to joke status).

Doesn't mean I'm not a Knicks fan, though...just means that I hated Isiah. Once that SOB was gone I got back on the couch to watch 2 losing seasons cause, well, they're still my Knicks, aren't they?

I think Trill is just really upset at the fact that people find so many bad things to say about D'Antoni even when we're on a 6 game road streak and playing really hot and beating good teams all the while playing solid team defense and getting stopped...I'll admit, D'Antoni isn't my FAVORITE coach but I can't really bash him in the middle of a winning streak.

Well, again, it's important to remember that your fan-hood is your own experience, though it is also ours (in that it ultimately effects us, as we have effected you). Everyone is a leader, both of themselves and others, in that regard. Yes, it seems a paradox, but you and I could not be fans without the collective devotion [to a team] of other fans, and they could not be fans without individuals leading in their own ways, like me, you, trillion, ABCD, metro, etc., all have. In our individual forms of love, we have demonstrated our way of loving a team and both receive (from the diverse group), and spread (back to it), the tradition of being a fan.

PEACE

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
At the end of the day, we all want the Knicks to win. That's all there is to it - some of us like D'Antoni, some of us hate him, but we still love the Knicks nonetheless. Gotta give it to Kiyaman in this regard - he might hate himself some Knicks personnel but man he does stay dedicated to his team

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
At the end of the day, we all want the Knicks to win. That's all there is to it - some of us like D'Antoni, some of us hate him, but we still love the Knicks nonetheless. Gotta give it to Kiyaman in this regard - he might hate himself some Knicks personnel but man he does stay dedicated to his team

Yeah, we all love the orange and blue. And it's a spiritual thing: we dream, we laugh and we cry with this team. This will be especially true if we get back to our winning tradition. We are united by our love for this team and know much more about it than people who just look at the back of the paper, once or twice a week, and then act as if they are experts on this team.

This is why, when someone is devoted to the team, and actually knows names, games, history, etc., you can't take them lightly. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my opinion, for now.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG,

You're like the Yoda of KO.com.

I luv it..

Respect,
rono

Thank you I do. HAHAHA. Right is my Yoda-speak?

Revised my post, man: it was written quick and did not get the truth across in a way I wanted it to.

KO.com is further evidence that peace and violence is something which is revealed by our social interactions.

Too often, however, we get caught up in the external manifestations of what is a product of the condition of our "hearts." If the heart finds no peace, man will also find no peace.

metrocard

Legend
I know he is your boy and he needs the support but don't stoke his ego or he will never know how to evolve. If you keep pretending like he is saying anything smat or funny he won't ever know how not to be an unfunny sad herb. Tough loe would be the best course of action if you do truly like this bitch.

Not even.
I thought it was unnecessary.
ABCD is better than that.