Cheikh Samb is now a Knick

smokes

Huge Member
BTW the article says "The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players"... I only count 12, typo or something we don't know? :eek:

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
u suck i was just about to post this lol. But seriously its nice to finally have a shot blocker

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
BTW the article says "The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players"... I only count 12, typo or something we don't know? :eek:

I think you forget cuttino mobley. Although he retired his contract is still ours so he is the one you dont see on the rooster but count toward the rooster.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Mobley still counted on roster?

Is this the result of us being denied the DPE medical retirement, or unrelated?

Does Mobley fulfill the one inactive player requirement on the CBA, ie, we do not have to sign anyone else (beyond Samb)? Does this also mean that we only have two roster spots left?

Finally, when does Mobley come off the books? At the end of this season, or later?

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I think it's a good adition, if he plays of course, because I thought/think that Wilcox can help us a lot, he puts good numbers when he plays, the problem is that D'Antoni only use him for 5, 6 minutes.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
seems like a nice pick up, hopefully he'll show what he's got

I think it's a good adition, if he plays of course, because I thought/think that Wilcox can help us a lot, he puts good numbers when he plays, the problem is that D'Antoni only use him for 5, 6 minutes.

yea and i don't think i saw him touch the ball once on the offensive end, literally. we so not use to have someone like him we don't even give him a chance, we need to get it to him more down under

smokes

Huge Member
7'1

Never seen him play personally and his stats sheet says crap. Anyone know if he's decent?

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Stats

During his stints in the NBA, Samb averaged a block every six minutes on the floor.

In the NDBL, we was getting about 4 blocks per game.

Otherwise, a raw talent.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I'd give him a chance. We have nothing to lose on this guy. Who knows? He might be a good role player. He's probably better than JFries anyway.