Cleverland's Morning Journal has Cavs talking to Knicks about a big man.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Says who?

Cleveland is terrible at offensive support.

Crawford, Randolph, and Curry all would take pressure off Lebron.

That could seriously open up a lot of things for Cleveland and their already elite defense.

Sell???

They score points.
Cleveland needs guys who can score in isolation besides Lebron.

Crawford and Williams will play OFF guard, if you know what that is; Lebron is the POINT FORWARD.

Having 2 scoring guards playing off the ball would benefit Lebron in the best way possible, especially two established vets like Mo and Ja.

LOL @ Zach being the missing piece for Cleveland.

Chill homie.

Zach, Crawford, and Curry all would be assets.

Not the missing piece.

Yo why do you get so damn sensative when someone disagrees with you?

The trade you suggested was wack period point blank and I thought I went about saying it kindly beacuse I try not to attack anyone's point of veiw unless they bring it first.

But ok gloves are off!

You really think that The Cavs would take Jared Jefferies, Jamal Crawfors, Eddy Curry, and Zach Randolph? These are four players you have attacked Isiah for bringing to The Knicks, and now they are going to be "assests" for The Cavs. I challenge you to find three other people on this site that will co-sign that...don't worry I'll wait

Next point what you need to learn to do is reply to what people actually say, not just how you want to perceive a person's reply to make your point. I never said Zach is THE missing peice, but rather A missing peice, I suggested that they would also need a spot shooter at the 2 to help spread the floor for Lebron.

And WOW! Now "Ja" is this established vet in your eyes? And not to mention you said (let me quote you verbatim) "that this trade would open a lot of things up for an already elite Defense" LOL! You are by far the first person that would suggest that Eddy Curry, Jamal, and Zach would keep a team good on the Defensive End. Please find just one other person who can co-sign that Homie! You should honestly lose a rep point for that!

Bottom line you proposed a garbage traded and your logic was questioned, don't get mad sweetheart, just support your claim (good luck with this one) and Keep It Movin.

Hey like I said I try to keep it cool because I know you don't deal with rejection too well, but hey Bullies respect force so I had to give it to you

GetRealistic

Starter
This should be the trade we should be AIMING for.

Nothing else is better.
Trade all contracts that exceed 2010.

New York Knicks trade
Jamal Crawford
Eddy Curry
Zach Randolph
Jared Jefferies

Cleveland Cavs trade
Ben Wallace - 1 year
Wally Szczerbiak - expiring
Eric Snow - 1 year
Aleksandar Pavlovic - 1 year.

Cleveland gets all the scoring they need with Crawford, Randolph, and Curry, plus a defensive stopper in Jefferies.

Cleveland =

PG - Williams/Gibson
SG - Crawford/West/Kinsey
SF - James/Jefferies
PF - Randolph/Varejao/Hickson
C - Ilgaukus/Curry

50 win team.

New York gets a SHOT BLOCKER, shoot, and slasher...could waive Snow

Knicks =

PG - Marbury/Duhon/Robinson
SG - Pavlovic/Richardson
SF - Chandler/Szserbiak/Gallinari
PF - Lee/Gallinari
C - Wallace/Lee

Excellence.

Serously... Come on now your better then that. Leave those proposals to JPZ and the others. I can't think of a trade less likely to happen. Might as well offer Steph for Lebron straight up

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thats what i would look to do. It makes sense for both teams...anyone who disagrees is a failure.

nnoeir.jpg

GetRealistic

Starter
Yup thats exactly what Clelevland wants. They want the core of a 23 win team. Maybe if you made the trade around one of those players or even two it would work. Pretty obvious to everybody that Curry and Zach can't play together so why would Cleveland want both.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yup thats exactly what Clelevland wants. They want the core of a 23 win team. Maybe if you made the trade around one of those players or even two it would work. Pretty obvious to everybody that Curry and Zach can't play together so why would Cleveland want both.

sesamestreetlogo.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
Says who?

Cleveland is terrible at offensive support.

Crawford, Randolph, and Curry all would take pressure off Lebron.

That could seriously open up a lot of things for Cleveland and their already elite defense.

Sell???

They score points.
Cleveland needs guys who can score in isolation besides Lebron.

Crawford and Williams will play OFF guard, if you know what that is; Lebron is the POINT FORWARD.

Having 2 scoring guards playing off the ball would benefit Lebron in the best way possible, especially two established vets like Mo and Ja.

LOL @ Zach being the missing piece for Cleveland.

Chill homie.

Zach, Crawford, and Curry all would be assets.

Not the missing piece.

No GM would take them all when they can't play together and all cost too much money, more than their worth. Zach would be the only possbility because they need a scorinf PF and having Mo, Lebron and Zach would be a deadly offensive team. Curry has to prove himself again and Crawford is just more money.

jpz17

Starter
The New York Knicks have been in touch with several teams in an attempt to unload Zach Randolph’s hefty contract. This time around, they are trying to strike a deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cavs are interested in Randolph because they are continuously looking to surround LeBron James with more talent and especially, with talent that knows how to score. The former Trail Blazer is not necessarily known as a defensive stopper but when the Cavs are in need of some hustle, they can put Anderson Varejao on the floor. Randolph would fit nicely into the rotation in Cleveland as long as he can keep his head in the game. Perhaps with the King, LeBron James, on the same team, Randolph will always make sure to bring his A-Game?
But what would the Knicks ask in return for Z-Bo? Wally Szczerbiak is probably a player of interest because of his shooting ability. Ben Wallace is also another option that the Knicks could use. After all, the number one problem in New York is the lack of defense right?

New New York

Quiet Storm
New New York will get an ass kicking when I get free time. Dude is acting out of character.

be back later.

Take your time get your time gets thoughts together and then reply! LOL
But please between you monotonous tough talk, don't forget to explain how adding Curry,Zach,and Jamal is a trade any GM in the league to take, and also how the three of them will benefit a defensive oriented team (remember you did say that). And not to mention where your new found love for "Ja" came from!

Now if you want we can settle this real easy and let the site decide if your trade is garbage or not. I will gladly start an unbiased Thread proposing you trade with a poll to go along with it and we'll let them be the judge.

jpz17

Starter
Metro, sorry but I don't want Wallace in NY, hes better than Curry, but I'd rather take Z in a heartbeat

GetRealistic

Starter
The New York Knicks have been in touch with several teams in an attempt to unload Zach Randolph?s hefty contract. This time around, they are trying to strike a deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cavs are interested in Randolph because they are continuously looking to surround LeBron James with more talent and especially, with talent that knows how to score. The former Trail Blazer is not necessarily known as a defensive stopper but when the Cavs are in need of some hustle, they can put Anderson Varejao on the floor. Randolph would fit nicely into the rotation in Cleveland as long as he can keep his head in the game. Perhaps with the King, LeBron James, on the same team, Randolph will always make sure to bring his A-Game?
But what would the Knicks ask in return for Z-Bo? Wally Szczerbiak is probably a player of interest because of his shooting ability. Ben Wallace is also another option that the Knicks could use. After all, the number one problem in New York is the lack of defense right?

Its illegal to copy and paste somebody elses stuff and carry it off as your own without linking them bud.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Metro, sorry but I don't want Wallace in NY, hes better than Curry, but I'd rather take Z in a heartbeat

I don't understand why you would want Zach over Wallace?!?! If you put Wallace next to Curry, then you would have that "banger" that the Knicks desperately need. If the Knicks could get Wallace for Zach and keep Lee, then they would be able to have a 3 man rotation of Curry, Wallace and Lee. This would let Curry score down low, Wallace and/or Lee could always be there to clean up on the boards. I think Wallace is the perfect contrast to Curry and would balance out the low post presence.
Now, If you could get Wallace for Curry and have Zach with Wallace..... That's a WHOLE different ball game and would give the Knicks a DOMINATE low post game. With Crawford sitting out on the perimeter waiting for the kick out; you could have the perfect inside outside game.

I also have to agree that no GM in his right mind would take both Crawford and Zach, that move alone would put most teams over the cap for the next 3 years.... I think either player on their own has value and there are teams that could use either player. Remember, the Cavs offered Larry Huges for Crawford last season and Isiah turned it down. It was a typical dumb move by Isiah. Not only would it have cut salary because Huges contract was expiring but, if healthy, Huges is a dominate 2 guard on D.
I could see San Antonio possible interested in Crawford if MG is not healthy this year. They thrive on the inside-out game and would be hurting for a perimiter shooter if Manu is injured (and he is still nursing an injury since last season). Would you trade Crawford for say Bruce Bowen??? I would in a heart beat!!

metrocard

Legend
New New York, you're been thirsty for rep on this site forever. Your desperation is comical.

heres a glass of agua foo.

glass-of-water.jpg

Isn't it hypocritical to cry reply and say I'm being sensitive when you come out with a feminist post of straight up complaining?

You said it kindly because you're a bitch *ss kid straight up. If you afraid to be real and honest, then just stop posting. I'm all here for criticism and different opinions. If everyone agreed on this site, this site wouldn't be as interesting. Why do you think this site was so hot (without your irrelevant ass) during the Isiah era?

You get 5 minutes the most for me, you're a C level poster; writing essays doesn't really bring you any rep. I agree with a lot of your post, but you still have a lot of work today. Thats just my assessment, go suck on a cock if you got hurt by it.
GetReal is probably like "damn metrocard is at it again"

Let me break you down simply with logic, facts, and my godly writing style.

Cleveland finished 24 in the NBA in offense.

Curry is a 15 ppg scorer as a role player.
Randolph is a 17 ppg scorer as a role player.
Crawford is a 15 ppg scorer as a role player.

Cleveland's defense will still be good, why? They'll still have the defensive core of Varejao, Lebron, Gibson, West, and the rest of their defensive minded role players and defensive minded Coach.

The addition of Curry, Randolph, Crawford extracts more offensive tactics and opportunities for Cleveland.

A team led by C+ level players like Curry and Crawford will be a 23 win team.
A team supported by C+ level players lead by a A++ level superstar and good defense is a 50+ win team.

I attacked Curry, Randolph, Jefferies and Crawford because they sucked for the Knicks. They can't led. Who said they can't support? I didn't.

So you need to callate la boca; you misreading my post and assuming stupid sh*t.

You can't challenge me, you're an unemployed bum with no social life or goals. You're not a player in this game.

Zach isn't a missing piece, stop sucking him now. He'll be an offensive asset for Lebron, nothing more. Wow "missing piece" I'm sure you thought of that phase by yourself, you're so original. LMAO.

Zach played good defense for the Knicks for 10-15 games (man to man), I watched the games, so I would know. Clyde consistantly mentioned Zach's solid defense. Zach in reality is average, he just can't block shots; only time he's bad is when he's lazy. Coach Brown of the Cavs makes sure his players don't play lazy.

That leaves two hopeless defenders in Curry and Crawford.
You honestly believe two role players will jeopardize Cleveland's defense?
Can you further proclaim anymore truth to your ignorance?

A great defense will still have one or two liabilities on defense. Rip Hamilton and Tony Parker aren't good defenders; weak and frail players with no much man to man footwork and poor help defenders, but still get ALOT of minutes. Does that mean Detroit and San Antonio are going to suck at D?
Of course not.

LOL..."homie", you're such a herb. You sound like Knicks126 trying to be hood. Just stop, I don't want any rep points from a herb like you. Stop sweating me, thanks.

hometheaterguy, props for taking the words out of my mouth like always.

I'm busy with work, athletic training, school, white girls...I don't time for fans like New New York.

I gave that guy a compliment, now he thinks he's hot shit...LMAO. Dude isn't even on GetReal's level and GetReal has the most losses on this site.

*Expects an emotional outragged 929292992 million word essay from Noo Noo*

maricon, LOL.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Co-sign metrocard's post.

The Cleveland Cavaliers made the NBA Finals, without Crawford, Curry, and Randolph. With the addition of Crawford and Randolph's offensive talent, and Curry's addition as a backup for Ilgauskas, the Cavs could possibly even win a championship.

Curry sucks, but he could be an offensive threat, with a reduced role and defensive role players, to make up for his deficiencies on defense. Crawford and Zach are third options, and with Lebron and Ilgauskas as the first two options, the Cavs could win a title, or at the very least, make another Finals appearance.

Zach Randolph already won 41 games, with the Blazers, as a duo with Rasheed Wallace. He also won 49 and 50 games, as a role player for the Blazers. He could help the Cavs, with a reduced role, too.

Jamal Crawford helped the Knicks win 33 games, as a second option for Marbury, in the 2004-2005 season, and as a 2nd option for Curry, in the 2006-2007 season. He could help Cleveland win games, as a role player for James and Igauskas, too.

Eddy Curry never made the playoffs, but he played on an above .500 Bulls team, with Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni, and Deng as the primary shooters. As a bench player, he could help Ilgauskas get enough rest to be ready for the playoffs.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yada 3X

Co-sign metrocard's post.

The Cleveland Cavaliers made the NBA Finals, without Crawford, Curry, and Randolph. With the addition of Crawford and Randolph's offensive talent, and Curry's addition as a backup for Ilgauskas, the Cavs could possibly even win a championship.

Curry sucks, but he could be an offensive threat, with a reduced role and defensive role players, to make up for his deficiencies on defense. Crawford and Zach are third options, and with Lebron and Ilgauskas as the first two options, the Cavs could win a title, or at the very least, make another Finals appearance.

Zach Randolph already won 41 games, with the Blazers, as a duo with Rasheed Wallace. He also won 49 and 50 games, as a role player for the Blazers. He could help the Cavs, with a reduced role, too.

Jamal Crawford helped the Knicks win 33 games, as a second option for Marbury, in the 2004-2005 season, and as a 2nd option for Curry, in the 2006-2007 season. He could help Cleveland win games, as a role player for James and Igauskas, too.

Eddy Curry never made the playoffs, but he played on an above .500 Bulls team, with Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni, and Deng as the primary shooters. As a bench player, he could help Ilgauskas get enough rest to be ready for the playoffs.

New New York, you're been thirsty for rep on this site forever. Your desperation is comical.

heres a glass of agua foo.

glass-of-water.jpg

Isn't it hypocritical to cry reply and say I'm being sensitive when you come out with a feminist post of straight up complaining?

You said it kindly because you're a bitch *ss kid straight up. If you afraid to be real and honest, then just stop posting. I'm all here for criticism and different opinions. If everyone agreed on this site, this site wouldn't be as interesting. Why do you think this site was so hot (without your irrelevant ass) during the Isiah era?

You get 5 minutes the most for me, you're a C level poster; writing essays doesn't really bring you any rep. I agree with a lot of your post, but you still have a lot of work today. Thats just my assessment, go suck on a cock if you got hurt by it.
GetReal is probably like "damn metrocard is at it again"

Let me break you down simply with logic, facts, and my godly writing style.

Cleveland finished 24 in the NBA in offense.

Curry is a 15 ppg scorer as a role player.
Randolph is a 17 ppg scorer as a role player.
Crawford is a 15 ppg scorer as a role player.

Cleveland's defense will still be good, why? They'll still have the defensive core of Varejao, Lebron, Gibson, West, and the rest of their defensive minded role players and defensive minded Coach.

The addition of Curry, Randolph, Crawford extracts more offensive tactics and opportunities for Cleveland.

A team led by C+ level players like Curry and Crawford will be a 23 win team.
A team supported by C+ level players lead by a A++ level superstar and good defense is a 50+ win team.

I attacked Curry, Randolph, Jefferies and Crawford because they sucked for the Knicks. They can't led. Who said they can't support? I didn't.

So you need to callate la boca; you misreading my post and assuming stupid sh*t.

You can't challenge me, you're an unemployed bum with no social life or goals. You're not a player in this game.

Zach isn't a missing piece, stop sucking him now. He'll be an offensive asset for Lebron, nothing more. Wow "missing piece" I'm sure you thought of that phase by yourself, you're so original. LMAO.

Zach played good defense for the Knicks for 10-15 games (man to man), I watched the games, so I would know. Clyde consistantly mentioned Zach's solid defense. Zach in reality is average, he just can't block shots; only time he's bad is when he's lazy. Coach Brown of the Cavs makes sure his players don't play lazy.

That leaves two hopeless defenders in Curry and Crawford.
You honestly believe two role players will jeopardize Cleveland's defense?
Can you further proclaim anymore truth to your ignorance?

A great defense will still have one or two liabilities on defense. Rip Hamilton and Tony Parker aren't good defenders; weak and frail players with no much man to man footwork and poor help defenders, but still get ALOT of minutes. Does that mean Detroit and San Antonio are going to suck at D?
Of course not.

LOL..."homie", you're such a herb. You sound like Knicks126 trying to be hood. Just stop, I don't want any rep points from a herb like you. Stop sweating me, thanks.

hometheaterguy, props for taking the words out of my mouth like always.

I'm busy with work, athletic training, school, white girls...I don't time for fans like New New York.

I gave that guy a compliment, now he thinks he's hot shit...LMAO. Dude isn't even on GetReal's level and GetReal has the most losses on this site.

*Expects an emotional outragged 929292992 million word essay from Noo Noo*

maricon, LOL.

WOW, Your reply was everything I expected it to be! Metro you eptiomize Internet Thugness! The sad thing is the more I read your response the more I realize you said nothing, you just tried to get some people behind you by name dropping, and threw in the monotonous talk I knew was coming.You call me a hyporcrite, then say that I will have an emotional outraged, long reply to what......your emotionally outraged post! LOL I'm not going to do the whole WWF shit with you because honestly it's just plain corny. But, For someone who has such a fufilling life you get really worked up about your rep on this site, and you assume I do to... Wrong Doggie I have no idea when you paid me this compliment, and wouldnt be gassed off of it had I known. I don't care if I'm a C poster, you know why? Because being a A poster reaps the same rewards!

Ok I've entertained your Computer Thug Swagger enough lets talk B-Ball

Your examples of San Antonio and Detroit don't at all apply because you only named one defensive liability in each of their starting fives. Your trade proposes that a strong defensive minded squad pick up three starters who at best are less than average defenders and you don't think the culture of the team will be affected? Now lets be real *Laptop Loc (now we both have new nicknames) you really don't belive that! Rip and Tony Parker are still better defenders than any of the three players we are talking about

The funny thing is this is a truley pointless argument now, your above reply really warrants no response, but you would just percieve that as a victory. But your response is so dellusional that really it really didnt stimulate any thought. Lets be honest my very first response to your trade was in the hopes to get some sort of intelligent Basketball talk from you, and you still havent provided that. Just a whole lot of Metro rhetoric trying to sound as if you are this deep student of the game, and ofcourse the usual Internet Toughness,some mention of your personal life that no one cares about and accompanied by defense of a trade that even with 24 hours to prepare for you still laid a brick on!

Regardless of what you say next I'm done with this discussion, if that is what you call a victory, then stick you chest out and walk proudly all day tommorow!

metrocard

Legend
New New York spent his 3-4 paragraphs crying about this "internet thugness" thats bothering him.

Should I really take this unemployed loser dying for e-rep seriously?
The points I presented to him pushed him to the wall and now he's being really defensive and emotional; feeling his e-rep is in danger.

Caution, I'm a ****ing beast.
I could dissect anyone here; I just don't got all the free time like you to sit here everyday.

My life is amazing. Your reality is sad. Reality is your life. Your life is a piece of shit.

I could talk down on you because I can.
You called me out, now you're bitching about? LOL...whats the big deal; its just the internet right?

The fact that I drop my ether and sign off for over week makes you even MADDER since we all know my reply is the thing you look forward to most in life. You don't work, school, socialize, just wait for metrocard and his approval on your post.

Just callate la boca...you're not debating basketball no more, all you're doing is crying about my ether. If you don't like it, then next time don't call me out when you can't provide the facts needed or question my knowledge on the NBA when you're obviously lacking as much knowledge as datruth.

My examples of Detroit and SA do count.
One and two are the same shit, if you got 3 strong man to man defenders with great footwork and defensive versatility, your defense will be pretty good.

Do you honestly believe fragile weak defenders like Parker and Hamilton would look like "average" defenders on the Knicks, especially with a shot blocker and a strong perimeter defender to play next to? You have a lot NBA research to do. Crawford is pretty terrible on D, but Parker and Hamilton are barely C level defenders, so the difference is irrelevant. Curry is AWFUL...but regardless Cleveland could use a young post scorer with their half court style of player, it'll benefit them more since they have Varejao who would compliment Curry perfectly.

Dominating you in a debate and calling it a victory is like cleaning my butt and calling it a successful day.
You're a little man, with a little mind and little goals. Stop sweating me. You should PM me a thank you letter for even replying to your b*tching and crying.

datruth, why will you stop being a co-signing 'mo type n*gga all the time? You're a follower and a full time Isiahsexual, you got mad potential, but continue to disappoint myself and the elites of the this site. You a vet, you should hold your own.