Curry injures shoulder

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Whats Jerome James Caused What Injury

I HEARD LEE CAUSED CURRY'S INJURY IF IT WAS JJ AH MAN HE SHOULD BE SHOT SERIOUSLY HE IS WORTHLESS NOW HES TRYING TO INJURE PEOPLE SO HE CAN STAY ON THE ROSTER T HATS THE WORSE. :machinegun::shooter::bang::fazer:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Throughout the entire offseason Curry nor Zach seem to want to be in the same gym together.

Eddy Curry being out for two to three weeks would give 6.11 Rookie Randolph Morris a huge chance to compete against NBA players.

Renado Balkman being out for three to four weeks will give 6.8 Rookie Chandler the oportunity to fight for some playingtime in the regular season from a list of SF like Q.Rich, Balkman, and Jefferies.

To bad Marbury is not out for two to three Weeks so Collins & Jordan could tighten-up their point-skillz vs NBA players.

Zach Randolph have the oportunity to gain some chemistry with his teammates by being (the go to guy) the first option on offense.

I would have like to see Nicholes & Fred Jones get alot of playingtime to compete at the SG position (who deserve to be cut).<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Sad post...you're really starting to sound like a knick fan now (sarcastically). How can you wish to have our best PG hurt? And why doesn't Curry and Randolph want to be in the same gym together? Since you're silly assumptions have gotten you in trouble again.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
wordup dunn itz the infamous msgknickz33 back like cooked crack bitch!!! Its been a couple of months, is metrocard still on here?

Kiyaman wants marbury to get hurt so the team has less of a chance to develop chemistry with Zach Randolph. Get off that crack fake knicks fan. I assume that you're a Nets fan. You like assuming well i can assume to. I assume the more time marbury and the rest of theam has to get used to Randolph, the better off the knicks will be when the season begins.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You guys lost me when I read Marbury is worthless. Curry and Marbury were the most improved players on the team last season. Nate is trade bait. The chemistry that is needed is between the Knicks core of Curry, Randolph, Marbury, Richardson, Crawford, D. Lee. and Balkman. The rest of them need to be ready and work hard to get time. It's great that we have Zach because if we didn't we'd be f'kd right now. But we wont be the juggernaut until we get Curry healthy. You will all see some amazing basket ball when Eddie, Zach, Quentin and Steph hit the floor.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Sad post...you're really starting to sound like a knick fan now (sarcastically). How can you wish to have our best PG hurt? And why doesn't Curry and Randolph want to be in the same gym together? Since you're silly assumptions have gotten you in trouble again.

dont pay mind to dat guy