D'Antoni's Thoughts Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Simple...

"Chandler is attacking the basket. I must stop this."

*D'Antoni Sits On Edge Of Bed With Hands On Face Crying*

Sage

Rotation player
"Mad props on clawing back a 19 point lead, but I can't help but think we're not taking enough 3s. It's simple math really. 3 is more than 2."

KingCharles34

All Star
"you guys are playing great. nice comeback. Just go out there and shoot up 3's as quick as possible, remember if theres less then 16 seconds left on the shot clock your coming out of the game. 7 seconds or less guys, and don't worry about defense. Just shoot 3's"

platnumn

Benchwarmer
"Ok guys, we have one last possession to score against these Warriors. Lets inbound it, make some bad passes, and force Will into a tough contested shot so if it goes in MSG will be pumped up and be so happy that they might forget about how bad an idea this really is!" "1-2-3- FIRED"

Paul1355

All Star
Simple...

"Chandler is attacking the basket. I must stop this."

*D'Antoni Sits On Edge Of Bed With Hands On Face Crying*
"We are good at slashing but I would rather have us shoot. And I think Amare is better on the high post and dribbling then getting it in the low post and powering it to the hoop. Plus Gallo is the best shooter I have ever seen and we should address the pick and roll eventually, but it doesn't matter. Did I mention that we never take enough shots?"

KingCharles34

All Star
"Damn my balls are itchy. I really gotta work on drawing up some new 3 point plays. hmmm...Ill call the cock over here to scratch them for me. He knows ill bench his ass if he refuses to do these favors for me. Maybe later Ill hit him up in the showers. Raw with no condom, im not a fan of defense"

pakopako

Benchwarmer
This should not be real life

Nothing is working right. I wonder what would happen if I stick Curry in the rotation...

Argh. This is turning out to look like my video games. No D to stop guards' and turnovers are killing the team. At least in the simulations, a deeper rotation kept offense running, and no one choked in the 4th quarter.