David Lee Sign-And-Trade?

dave2138

Rotation player
In what way can you consider Chandler a future all star? He was given a chance to really make a name for himself this season, but just sort of blended in with the rest of the team.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is still young and will probably still improve, but I don't see where he showed he was an all star in the making.

I see a decent role player offensively who is a nice 4th or 5th scoring option on a good team, but the Shawn Marion type expectations were never fair to him.

I hope the knicks keep him though because he does have the potential to be what Ariza was to the lakers and what Pietrus was to the magic defensively. That skill makes him more valuable to the knicks than it does to other teams especially coming at such a cheap price for the next 2 years.

He is the type of player and type of contract we should be trading for..not trading away.

dave2138

Rotation player
David Lee Sign and Trade?

Here's my 3 team sign and Trade David Lee idea:

Knicks get:
Jeff Green 3.5 mil(OK)
Earl Watson 6.6 mil(OK)
Brian Cardinal 6.75 mil(MN)
Mark Madsen 2.8 mil (MN)
2010 1st round pick top 17 protected from Utah in a previous trade (MN)

Thunder get:
David Lee 10 mil/year
Rights to 1st round pick #18 (MN)

Timberwolves get:
Cuttino Mobley 9.5 mil
Rights to 1st round pick #25 (OK)

Followed by 2 more trades -
Knicks trade to Clippers Chris Duhon for Marcus Camby
Knicks trade to Kings Al Harrington for Kenny Thomas and 1st round pick #23

2009 roster:
Evans/Curry
Chandler
Gallinari
Green
Camby

bench
Nate Robinson resign
1st round pick #23 - Sam Young/Ellington/Hansbrough?
e. curry, jefferies, richardson, hughes, watson

Inactive Roster:
Cardinal
Madsen
K. Thomas

so being unselfish, and being the youngest starter on the floor with a bunch of guys who takes 15 or more shots per game means you arent a future all star. your out of your mind, this guy has all the physical tools to great things, and when he shot over 15 shots he avg 21 pnts per game. which tells you that in his first full yr as a starter he is just as good as any other 22 yr old sophmore small fwd except maybe durant, stop the nonsense, negative knick fans have a young phenom and still choose to chop it off at the bits. you guys must be made up of teenagers and early 20 yr olds on this site because your basketball knowledge is incredibly limited all that i hear is repetitive nonsense.