David Lee WILL be an allstar!

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Terrific good news ! It's becoming relevant again !
Let's bring back home the Rookie Game MVP trophee, the 3-point shotout trophee and the all-star game MVP trophee. NYC is where they belong !

Good press for the Knicks.
2010 is ours.
GO Knicks

CoolClyde

i just don't understand DLEE dissers, who expect DLEE to play DEE when no one else on the Knicks does, doesn't have a coach who teaches DEE, unless you call the SSOL a defensive scheme.... c'mon! DLEE does EVERYTHING ELSE you'd want from a power forward forced into a center position. Major props to DLEE for the All-Star nod, yet this spells disaster for the Knicks hoping to resign him. Imagine his agent John Barleycorn (must die) with $$'s in his eyes now.

If DLEE goes to a promising west coast team like OKC, where I believe he will thrive and take them to the next level with their young talented cast, I will wish him the best. If Donnie can pull off a miracle and get LBJ, and DLEE decides to stay, Knicks will become one of the best teams in the league overnight.

If DLEE ends up going to an East Coast team, I will shudder and shake in my booties every time we meet him on opposite sides.

DLEE IS A BEAST AND WILL NOT BE DENIED! CONGRATS!
:beer:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Congrats to D. Lee. He definitely deserved it. He was beasting all year on the offensive side. As for the defensive side.......:barf:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Congratulations to David Lee.
SMH @ Jason Kidd making the All Star team over Aaron Brooks and Jason Terry.

Red

TYPE-A
i just don't understand DLEE dissers, who expect DLEE to play DEE when no one else on the Knicks does, doesn't have a coach who teaches DEE, unless you call the SSOL a defensive scheme.... c'mon! DLEE does EVERYTHING ELSE you'd want from a power forward forced into a center position. Major props to DLEE for the All-Star nod, yet this spells disaster for the Knicks hoping to resign him. Imagine his agent John Barleycorn (must die) with $$'s in his eyes now.

If DLEE goes to a promising west coast team like OKC, where I believe he will thrive and take them to the next level with their young talented cast, I will wish him the best. If Donnie can pull off a miracle and get LBJ, and DLEE decides to stay, Knicks will become one of the best teams in the league overnight.

If DLEE ends up going to an East Coast team, I will shudder and shake in my booties every time we meet him on opposite sides.

DLEE IS A BEAST AND WILL NOT BE DENIED! CONGRATS!
:beer:

Great... Now D'Ant has:
An "All-Star" PF
The "best shooter" ever in Gallo
ACC defensive player of the year in Douglas
2x Slam dunk "spark plug" in N8
The #8 overall pick in Hill
and not to mention one of the most versitile defenders in the league (as admitted by him) and potential DPOY in Jeffries
PLUS
A bench full of veterans in Harry, Houghes & Duhon
but that's not enough to produce more than your predecessors? Please! I feel increased pressure and context put into this situation.
Like Tarver said, "you got any more excuses Roy"? D'Antoni feet to fire... NOW!

Paul1355

All Star
Great... Now D'Ant has:
An "All-Star" PF
and not to mention one of the most versitile defenders in the league (as admitted by him) and potential DPOY in Jeffries
PLUS
but that's not enough to produce more than your predecessors? Please! I feel increased pressure and context put into this situation.
LOL when you have a team with that resume...it makes you wonder about the coaching staff. Makes you wonder even more about how the coaching staff spots talent. If they can even spot it.

CoolClyde

Great... Now D'Ant has:
An "All-Star" PF
PLUS
:agreed:
Way to put things in perspective, Red. If Donnie can't make things happen with a cast like that, we are f*cked.

D'amntoni is a D'amnfool!

Asimov

Benchwarmer
At what point do you "Knicks fans" blame the players?

Nate is a sideshow midget - only good for impressing little kids fans at the Garden.
Larry Hughes is washed up.
Al Harrington is a one-dimensional ballhog.
Gallinari right now looks like Keith Van Horn.
Chris Duhon is the worst starting point guard in the NBA. Possibly ever.

The team blows. Bad/Good coaching is not going to make difference. The truth is, the team has quit playing defense, reverted to their style of play from last year which is play lazy and chuck up shots.

dre48ny

Rotation player
We all should be happy for DLee, came up as a late pick and improving each year. 20 and 11 are darn good numbers, hard working dude. Yeah his D is iffy, but he is a quality player in this league. He deserves his money.

As for our roster, come on man. Duhound, non-offensive threat Jefferies, Fat ass Curry who doesnt even play, Hughes up and down, Bender inactive for years.

I onlly vouch for Gallo, Lee, Chandler, Harrington, N8(ocassionally)
Douglas and Hill TBD.

Who the hell is winning 50 games with this roster, I don't care if u bring in Phil Jackson and Popovich together.

Red

TYPE-A
At what point do you "Knicks fans" blame the players?

Nate is a sideshow midget - only good for impressing little kids fans at the Garden.
Larry Hughes is washed up.
Al Harrington is a one-dimensional ballhog.
Gallinari right now looks like Keith Van Horn.
Chris Duhon is the worst starting point guard in the NBA. Possibly ever.

The team blows. Bad/Good coaching is not going to make difference. The truth is, the team has quit playing defense, reverted to their style of play from last year which is play lazy and chuck up shots.

Wrong!
N8 was gone and was re-signed. Why? Add to that his numbers as a starting PG- 16ppg 5+Apg less than 1 turnover- numbers that shat on Duhon- but guess who pulled him? Excuses are for the weak!
Hughes is one of our best defenders (if not the best) and was instrumental in the best stretch we had (playing PG none the less) but guess who pulled him? Excuses.... weak you know?
One dimensional Harry was our team leader in scoring. This coach is about offense right? Who puled him? Excuse #3... see a pattern?
Gallo the coaches god-son was called "the best shooter ever" by coach but guess who pulled him.... that's right his biggest supporter! Excuse again right... weak!
Duhon is the worst but who keeps trotting him out there for embarrasment? That's right, the same guy you support! Hello anyone home- McFly!!! Excuses are for the weak!Wow we reverted back, meaning for over two years we been "chucking & playing lazy" well guess what Einstein... When you figure out who is accountable, you will see how you and others weak excuses led to a continuence of this D'Antoni garbage! We been had... hoodwinked, bamboozaled, led a stray, run a muck.... you know! ACCOUNTABILITY is what coaches bring when trying to change a team... D'Antoni like you is offering Excuses. Weak!