David Lee

clumsy

Rotation player
I would say right now these guys aren't neccesarily legit starters but i would take any of these players over Lee right now.

Chris Birdman
Joakim Noah
Paul Millsap
Erick Dampier
Marc Gasol

Actually i would say Gasol is legit....he looks like he is going to be nice.

clumsy

Rotation player
You have to love Lee's hustle but if he makes more money than whatever Joakim Noah makes on his next contract....it's classic Knicks bad management again.

Paul1355

All Star
You have to love Lee's hustle but if he makes more money than whatever Joakim Noah makes on his next contract....it's classic Knicks bad management again.
Lee's hustle has been shadowed by his horrible defense, as long as D Lee has no "D" in his game, his hustle is useless.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Seriously the guy's lack of defensive ability (or any defensive play at all for that matter) is extremely disturbing. He shouldn't be making the 12 million a year he thinks he should get, given how poor his defense is he's barely a MLE level player as it is

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
But the tragic part is that Lee's double doubles will continue to mesmerize Knicks fans from around the City (and the nation, and honestly, everywhere). We'll be thinking "Hey David Lee is our best player cause he gets double doubles" when the reality is that he's a black hole on defense and any time he's defending anybody in the paint it's basically a guaranteed basket for the other team. It's annoying as hell to watch our team basically playing four on five when we're on defense.

TunerAddict

Starter
Its not that David doesn't try...Its that he CAN'T play D. Physically impossible. He just doesn't have the foot speed. No matter how hard he tries he won't be able to stay in front of them.

paris401

Starter
Its not that David doesn't try...Its that he CAN'T play D. Physically impossible. He just doesn't have the foot speed. No matter how hard he tries he won't be able to stay in front of them.

agree 100%... he is one guy on the team that is using 100% of his god-giving abilities... problem is god forgot to give him foot speed, and a jump-shot...