Denver wants NJs first round pick becuz.....

moneyg

Starter
... they know NJ will be bad for years to come

I dont understand what denvers fascination with a first round pick is for from teams like the knicks.. bull...houston..

these teams will all be good and the first round pick will probably be a late one... pass the 22nd selection..

history has shown us that teams can buy late into the first round or use two secound rounds picks to aquire a late first round pick.

also not having a first round pick.. gives you to ability to have no guaranteed salaries if the draft is weak or the players your targeting is no longer available

while i agree that its good to hold your own faith.. NJ seem like the only team that can offer a high first round pick that melo might sign an extension with

so i dont understand why multiple secound rounders in the same draft as well as a 2014 doesnt get it done for us..

your thoughts

nyk_nyk

All Star

I dont understand what denvers fascination with a first round pick is for from teams like the knicks.. bull...houston..

these teams will all be good and the first round pick will probably be a late one... pass the 22nd selection..

history has shown us that teams can buy late into the first round or use two secound rounds picks to aquire a late first round pick.

also not having a first round pick.. gives you to ability to have no guaranteed salaries if the draft is weak or the players your targeting is no longer available

while i agree that its good to hold your own faith.. NJ seem like the only team that can offer a high first round pick that melo might sign an extension with

so i dont understand why multiple secound rounders in the same draft as well as a 2014 doesnt get it done for us..

your thoughts

DEN wants value for their top 10 player. While 2nd rounders are ok, they rarely get you an impact player. If the draft pick is a late first round, they can trade it for a player or use it along with their own to move up in the draft. There's just way more options with a 1st rounder.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer

your thoughts

There is a possibility that Indiana will be the third team invloved with us and Denver.

Because Indiana wants AR so they can get him with a first round pick which would be shipped to Denver probably along with Chandler, Currys contract, and either TD or Bill Walker.

P.S. I think Indiana will be bad enough for their pick to be in the top 10...

This is just speculation by me...