Do It!!!!!

Wargames

Starter
Look I am hopeful now that NY is meeting him this weekend......

I know that sounds crazy but here what I am saying if the rumors are true the Knicks will be able to explain to him

1) That Denver is crazy
2) We Can show him the same "Billion Dollar" pitch we showed Lebron
3) That if he wants the Knicks now just say it or if he wants he can wait until FA and we will still get him
4) Amare will be there and tell him NY is a good move for him as well
5) He can meet H20 who is probably going to be the Knicks Next GM

Wtf does the Nyets have to offer but their desperation?

Red

TYPE-A
Donnies waited this long, makes no sense to fold now.

Besides what's the point of bluffing if your not willing to wait til the 11th hour?

Walsh has the patience of a world class sniper, his m.o. won't change.

And really its up to Melo. He's the one who has to decide what players he thinks would fit best with him. He knows who we have and what we are capable of, we sit down with him and hear it from the horses mouth.

Melo, will you wait?
Who would you like to be surrounded with going forward, because if you can't decide on someone, and we give up the farm it's pointless. So to me its just ironing out the specifics, and really that's Melos choice. Will he wait, who does he like?

If he communicates he's willing to wait, we low ball them, take it or leave it.

If he says he can't wait, then we say well who would you rather play with Gallo or Fields? Then he decides and the rest is history.

Donnies waited this long, makes no sense to fold now.

Besides what's the point of bluffing if your not willing to wait til the 11th hour?

Walsh has the patience of a world class sniper, his m.o. won't change.

And really its up to Melo. He's the one who has to decide what players he thinks would fit best with him. He knows who we have and what we are capable of, we sit down with him and hear it from the horses mouth.

Melo, will you wait?
Who would you like to be surrounded with going forward, because if you can't decide on someone, and we give up the farm it's pointless. So to me its just ironing out the specifics, and really that's Melos choice. Will he wait, who does he like?

If he communicates he's willing to wait, we low ball them, take it or leave it.

If he says he can't wait, then we say well who would you rather play with Gallo or Fields? Then he decides and the rest is history.

One thing I dont think anyone mentioned is Warkentien. I'm sure he has a connection within the Denver organization that's telling him EXACTLY what is and what isnt. This along with STAT keeping Melo in the loop should play out to our advantage. We probably know wherther all these Nets rumors that are circulating are true or false and can use that information to our advantage. Donny is only going tio give up whats necessary in this deal.

Blas

Benchwarmer
GS defensive RATING was fifth in the league. I know I was right about Seattle. Just like I'm right about MDA...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/GSW/1975.html

So the opposing points scored per 100 possessions is the number that matters if you are a defensive unit or not (aka defensive rating) is what you are saying?

That is a stat that KBlack likes too, so you guys kinda agree on something.

Going off the defensive rating:

Lakers 2000-2001 (21 of 29)
Lakers 1982-1983 (13 of 23)

So the opposing points scored per 100 possessions is the number that matters if you are a defensive unit or not (aka defensive rating) is what you are saying?

That is a stat that KBlack likes too, so you guys kinda agree on something.

Going off the defensive rating:

Lakers 2000-2001 (21 of 29)
Lakers 1982-1983 (13 of 23)

Black and I seem to disagree on most things.

1982-83 Lakers didnt win the chip. I was pointing out teams that won a chip with what might be considered bad defense.

Red

TYPE-A
One thing I dont think anyone mentioned is Warkentien. I'm sure he has a connection within the Denver organization that's telling him EXACTLY what is and what isnt. This along with STAT keeping Melo in the loop should play out to our advantage. We probably know wherther all these Nets rumors that are circulating are true or false and can use that information to our advantage. Donny is only going tio give up whats necessary in this deal.

NJ's involvement ad offer is moot unless Melo says he will consider it, which is probably what he did. He left his options open just in case, and we can't blame him.

But I see the Nets like last years Knicks (sans the 1st round picks). A "maybe" is good enough to perform due diligence. But being that the players want to ultimately dictate where they play (thus rendering ownership weak) its just smoke and mirrors while saving reputation.

Everyone knows he wants to be a Knick, and everyone tried hard to prevent that. The reality is he holds all the cards. Nj, den,and the rest of the lague just wants to finally hear he wants to be a knick just one last time before they give up, and rightfully so. Like with girls, until she says no, its a yes or maybe.

And to me Werkentien and Walsh is why we're are right here now. He was that assurance that told Donnie don't give up, he really.wants to be here just be patient,and they don't any viable choices combined with his stance. And Donnie followed his advice.

Btw, Alan Hahn described Denvers front office as amature hour.lol.

2:59pm Thursday.

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
a lineup of billups fields melo stat and moz with turiaf toney williams walker off the bench is a dog that hunts!!! that team not only makes the playoffs it goes deeper than a kardasian sister... go knickerbockerssssssssssssssssss

STAT1

Starter
a lineup of billups fields melo stat and moz with turiaf toney williams walker off the bench is a dog that hunts!!! that team not only makes the playoffs it goes deeper than a kardasian sister... go knickerbockerssssssssssssssssss

Now there is a money post if I ever saw one. :peace: