Don't buy into Felton & Amare's #'s

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
**** Chicago and **** you. Chicago Is a wannabe New York anyway, why is this dulla even on our sight? By the way how's your stud center doin? Hana worry about the Bulls not the Knicks!

Chitown Kid

Banned
**** Chicago and **** you. Chicago Is a wannabe New York anyway, why is this dulla even on our sight? By the way how's your stud center doin? Hana worry about the Bulls not the Knicks!

Whoa...smokin' crack like Marbury lately? Is your wife your main b****? Sight or site, what are you trying to say. New York is dull and dirty with trash laying in the streets. Everyone from New York is either Jewish or Italian. There are hardly any black or hispanic people %-wise compared to Chicago. Chicago is a snap shot of America. New York is a snap shot of Israel and Italy...that's it. :beer:

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Whoa...smokin' crack like Marbury lately? Is your wife your main b****? Sight or site, what are you trying to say. New York is dull and dirty with trash laying in the streets. Everyone from New York is either Jewish or Italian. There are hardly any black or hispanic people %-wise compared to Chicago. Chicago is a snap shot of America. New York is a snap shot of Israel and Italy...that's it. :beer:

Yes I'm Italian, 100% and I have a Masters Degree you ****in moron. But I know the streets too. By the way in The Bronx Borough the majority about 70% of the population is Hispanic and Black. The Bronx is the most overpopulated population per land area. If you even know what that means. Glad you like Chicago, I personally think the MidWest is a bunch of cow tippers. Enjoy though. Sucks you guys got no beaches too. By the way you'll probaly be banned now you racist prick. Probably a white supremacist crazy man. You jealous that Italians moved up in this country? You jealous that NYC is the capital of the world? Sad jealousy is such a cancer. Have a good one. By the way "dulla" is slang and I say "yous" and "ain't" too, haha and l have a Masters, but I'll never forget where I come from. Ciao dullaaaaa

Last edited:

Chitown Kid

Banned
Yes I'm Italian, 100% and I have a Masters Degree you ****in moron. But I know the streets too. By the way in The Bronx Borough the majority about 70% of the population is Hispanic and Black. The Bronx is the most overpopulated population per land area. Glad you like Chicago, I personally think the MidWest is a bunch of cow tippers. Enjoy though. Sucks you guys got no beaches too. By the way you'll probaly be banned now you racist prick. Probably a white supremacist crazy man.

I'm black, you idiot! New York has no diversity. I like how you are so insecure about Italian people and their intelligence levels that you have to justify what you are with a Masters degree. I'm from the Chi, where it is real. We have 1/3 the population of your city but more murders. Your weak town and your weak people wouldn't last one iota in the Chi. A bunch of prankstas and wankstas you are on the East Coast...talking all big and bad in your ed hardy shirts. New York is a town filled with small minded, insecure people who need to live in New York in order to justify who they really are. That is quite pathetic. You will never be real or reach attainment like real Americans do who live outside that rat infested trash-laden city of New York. London is the most powerful city on Earth. Rudy G was a *** g*zz*** queen.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Well Blacks and Italians get along in NY. What are you talking about living in NY. My family came on a boat you ****in moron and settled in East Harlem. Do you know Harlem? No diversity? I'm a history teacher and NY is the melting pot of the world. You sound so ignorant. I live in NY because thats where my Family immigrated to. Why would I ever leave the greatest city on earth anyway? Wankstas? Ok 50 Cent. This guys a joke. Goodnight have a good life. I refuse to waste anymore time on this fool. Good Luck to your Bulls!

New New York

Quiet Storm
No Rady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You banned him too soon!

I did not log on yesterday and missed this clown and would have loved to have completley aired this dude out!

OH well, easy come easy go!

metrocard

Legend
Yes I'm Italian, 100% and I have a Masters Degree you ****in moron. But I know the streets too. By the way in The Bronx Borough the majority about 70% of the population is Hispanic and Black. The Bronx is the most overpopulated population per land area. If you even know what that means. Glad you like Chicago, I personally think the MidWest is a bunch of cow tippers. Enjoy though. Sucks you guys got no beaches too. By the way you'll probaly be banned now you racist prick. Probably a white supremacist crazy man. You jealous that Italians moved up in this country? You jealous that NYC is the capital of the world? Sad jealousy is such a cancer. Have a good one. By the way "dulla" is slang and I say "yous" and "ain't" too, haha and l have a Masters, but I'll never forget where I come from. Ciao dullaaaaa

Don't even waste time on that dude...he's an ignorant midwest fool.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Defense wins Championships. Amare is not a Center. Does anyone think that the Knicks will actually win come the postseason? If so, why? I love their talent and the way they play because they are so fun to watch. I especially like the DePaul Blue Demon Wilson Chandler. However, you guys hopefully realize that defense wins. The halfcourt game wins in the postseason. I don't see anything from this Knick team that suggests that they can win when it really counts. Do you? Why?

:gony:

If you like the half court game, go be a Celtic fan and get off our forums.

Wow, people actually jump on other team boards just to talk crap, and promote racism. C'moooon. I can tolerate a little trash talking but damn!!... what the hell is wrong with people?

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Omg..This chitown is such an idiot. you think That this Is the return of MJ.
None of these players even hate each other ? And are you kidding No hispanics ? or Blacks? HAHAHA In New york ? There are more Hispanics and African americans here in NYC than any other city you damn fool. I'm one of them.
Do us a favor and go back to college and get an Education.
Why would a dumb fool from chicago even take his time to register on a New york forum. Just to talk nonsense.

Unfreaking belivable.:flippa:

elcol

Rotation player
new york tied with vancouver most diverse city in the world...............
this guy ever even been here!?