Duhon = bad? No suprise here

dave2138

Rotation player
you're a strange one metrocard..

I didn't have a problem with Duhon. He won't be the reason why the Knicks don't make the playoffs. Definitely gave the team more than what was expected and asked for, so why complain about him?

We should all agree this team isn't good because they don't have a true center and they don't have a consistent scorer that can take over late in games. These problems hopefully will be sorted out by 2010.

Duhon won't be on this team by then anyway by then so he should not be an issue. Like I said before anything he gives the team is a bonus.

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO at this moron.

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one going to other websites trying to promote it by jumping on my dick? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one posting at nearly midnight? Right....

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one spending 20 minutes writing an essay long post saying the same boring shit over and over and over and over and over again? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one making literally thousands of posts? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one calling the website ?beautiful?? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one who puts people on ignore as a ?power move? like you are running the UN or some shit? Right...

How come you removed me from ignore metro? You never answered that one...I must be getting under your skin at this point, you seem to be mad agitated. Relax buddy, it's just a website, not the end of the world.

I don't need to come on here posting pictures of myself for everyone to see, I'm not that vein and don't need your approval or anyone else's. You seem to want a picture of me so badly...keep that gay shit out of here, I don't do dudes metro, for the last time. I don't need approval on an Internet forum to boost my self-esteem like you do. I simply prefer to keep the truly intimate details of my life private. Not to mention, I am not sure my GF would appreciate her face posted on an Internet website, and out of respect for her it's just not fair to do that.

I know what you'll come back with... ?JAJAJAJAJA este pendejo es un maricon. El no tiene inteligencia y yo soy un dio de baloncesto. El no quiere dar las fotos porque es muy estupido. Tiene miedo.? Fine, I don't care what you say about me. I don't need to be on this website posting pictures of my girlfriend or pictures of myself. Say I'm scared, say I have no self-esteem or confidence, I don't really care at all. I have too much respect for my girlfriend and myself to be giving over pictures of us to some weirdo.

I'm apparently ?obsessed? with you, but you are the one constantly quoting me and trying to berate me. YOU are the one who constantly has to keep insulting people who don't agree with your opinion. You were obsessed enough with me to find me on HoopsHype and send me a personal message begging me to join up here. Don't give me that bullshit ?Oh I sent it to everyone,? that just means you spent more time than I originally posited obsessing over this website.

IT'S A WEBSITE DOG, GET OVER IT.

My ?weird ass? definition of bias is the correct definition. Just because you are a dumb Hispanic bitch who can't speak English doesn't mean us properly educated people are ?weird?, we're just brighter and smarter than you.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of literally either, you say Duhon is literally doodoo, that means he would actually be a pile of shit lying on the floor. Now I don't know what kind of weird Hispanic country you are from, but here in America our shits are flushed down the toilet, they don't put on jerseys and shoot basketballs. I think you mean ?figuratively? doodoo, which is the exact opposite of literally.

You also apparently don't know the definition of potential.
Potential- Having possibility, capability, or power.

Now, let me break this down. If Duhon never had the potential to be a productive PG, a game like the one v. the Warriors could not have possibly happened. Because it did happen, that means he has that potential. See Little Boy? It's simple English, I know you're not well versed in it, so I'll let it slide.

You're a ?basketball genius?? Well let's lay this out:

?[The Duhon] signing was a decent signing.? - metrocard
?Duhon = bad? - metrocard
?Duhon is serviceable? - metrocard
?I'm mad consistent? - metrocard

Where's the consistency there big cat?

If you are such a basketball genius, where was this thread in November and December? Certainly someone of such a great basketball IQ as yourself could cut through the crap and see what was really going on. Or could you? Guess not big cat. You aren't as smart as you claim to be, get over it. If you're such a basketball genius, you wouldn't bring up Duhon's defense, when Nate's defense is even worse. He made some really fundamental defensive mistakes last night, like turning his back to the ball. That's something I learned in Kindergarden. We wouldn't be in a position to even strike at the playoffs if Duhon played poorly in November and December, but thanks in part to that play, we are in that position. You can say ?Oh he isn't getting it done in the clutch,? but the clutch wouldn't matter at all if not for his play early. That's a fact.

You keep coming at me, but then keep saying that I'm pathetic. If I'm so pathetic, why are you wasting your time posting a 5 hour long response that is so boring and bland and filled with no facts, just insults based on nothing? You don't know me, you don't know a God damn thing about who I am, where I'm from, or what I do. You're just a dumb Mexican bitch. For someone that's so pathetic, I sure am taking up a lot of your precious valuable time...Don't you have something better to be doing at 11:30 at night? I was out at the movies, not lurking on the board. Apparently you have nothing better to do at night but lurk on the boards and make posts that go on for hours about someone you claim is pathetic.

Keep bringing up Fantasy Basketball, I had actually long forgotten about that until you brought it up. It really makes no matter to me a all. I just wanted to play and have fun, for some reason you were too proud or thick-headed to allow it to happen. It happened so long ago, I just don't care anymore.

Also, I never said I had a law degree, but that's cool. You can keep on just assuming you know me.

Now, metro, you have 2 choices: (1) Put me on ignore like you said you would. Apparently you backed down from this for God-knows-what reason. Maybe you know I have something to say? Why else would you take me off ignore and ruin your own ?power? move? (2) Write another long-winded boring ass response that takes up more of your ?precious? time on someone so pathetic...

Either way, I've said my peace. I am not going to respond to whatever you put out, it's just going to be thickheaded and full of insults, quite frankly I don't care what you have to say. I know you're a thickheaded idiot, you may have some people on this board fooled, but us educated folk know you're just a moron with his head too far up his own ass to realize who's shitting. Keep on thinking you are some brilliant basketball genius. There's a reason you haven't been hired by a team and it's either: (1) you have too low self-esteem to even make the effort to show what you can do (seriously, if you have something to say write to [email protected], they read every one and if they think you're that good you'll hear back from the Houston Rockets to get a job), (2) you know you aren't that good and are just full of shit, making observations only at convenient times or (3) both.

TunerAddict

Starter
LMAO at this moron.

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one going to other websites trying to promote it by jumping on my dick? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one posting at nearly midnight? Right....

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one spending 20 minutes writing an essay long post saying the same boring shit over and over and over and over and over again? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one making literally thousands of posts? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one calling the website “beautiful”? Right...

I'm the one obsessed with the website, but you are the one who puts people on ignore as a “power move” like you are running the UN or some shit? Right...

How come you removed me from ignore metro? You never answered that one...I must be getting under your skin at this point, you seem to be mad agitated. Relax buddy, it's just a website, not the end of the world.

I don't need to come on here posting pictures of myself for everyone to see, I'm not that vein and don't need your approval or anyone else's. You seem to want a picture of me so badly...keep that gay shit out of here, I don't do dudes metro, for the last time. I don't need approval on an Internet forum to boost my self-esteem like you do. I simply prefer to keep the truly intimate details of my life private. Not to mention, I am not sure my GF would appreciate her face posted on an Internet website, and out of respect for her it's just not fair to do that.

I know what you'll come back with... “JAJAJAJAJA este pendejo es un maricon. El no tiene inteligencia y yo soy un dio de baloncesto. El no quiere dar las fotos porque es muy estupido. Tiene miedo.” Fine, I don't care what you say about me. I don't need to be on this website posting pictures of my girlfriend or pictures of myself. Say I'm scared, say I have no self-esteem or confidence, I don't really care at all. I have too much respect for my girlfriend and myself to be giving over pictures of us to some weirdo.

I'm apparently “obsessed” with you, but you are the one constantly quoting me and trying to berate me. YOU are the one who constantly has to keep insulting people who don't agree with your opinion. You were obsessed enough with me to find me on HoopsHype and send me a personal message begging me to join up here. Don't give me that bullshit “Oh I sent it to everyone,” that just means you spent more time than I originally posited obsessing over this website.

My “weird ass” definition of bias is the correct definition. Just because you are a dumb Hispanic bitch who can't speak English doesn't mean us properly educated people are “weird”, we're just brighter and smarter than you.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of literally either, you say Duhon is literally doodoo, that means he would actually be a pile of shit lying on the floor. Now I don't know what kind of weird Hispanic country you are from, but here in America our shits are flushed down the toilet, they don't put on jerseys and shoot basketballs. I think you mean “figuratively” doodoo, which is the exact opposite of literally.

You also apparently don't know the definition of potential.
Potential- Having possibility, capability, or power.

Now, let me break this down. If Duhon never had the potential to be a productive PG, a game like the one v. the Warriors could not have possibly happened. Because it did happen, that means he has that potential. See Little Boy? It's simple English, I know you're not well versed in it, so I'll let it slide.

You're a “basketball genius”? Well let's lay this out:

“[The Duhon] signing was a decent signing.” - metrocard
“Duhon = bad” - metrocard
“Duhon is serviceable” - metrocard
“I'm mad consistent” - metrocard

Where's the consistency there big cat?

If you are such a basketball genius, where was this thread in November and December? Certainly someone of such a great basketball IQ as yourself could cut through the crap and see what was really going on. Or could you? Guess not big cat. You aren't as smart as you claim to be, get over it. If you're such a basketball genius, you wouldn't bring up Duhon's defense, when Nate's defense is even worse. He made some really fundamental defensive mistakes last night, like turning his back to the ball. That's something I learned in Kindergarden. We wouldn't be in a position to even strike at the playoffs if Duhon played poorly in November and December, but thanks in part to that play, we are in that position. You can say “Oh he isn't getting it done in the clutch,” but the clutch wouldn't matter at all if not for his play early. That's a fact.

You keep coming at me, but then keep saying that I'm pathetic. If I'm so pathetic, why are you wasting your time posting a 5 hour long response that is so boring and bland and filled with no facts, just insults based on nothing? You don't know me, you don't know a God damn thing about who I am, where I'm from, or what I do. You're just a dumb Mexican bitch. For someone that's so pathetic, I sure am taking up a lot of your precious valuable time...Don't you have something better to be doing at 11:30 at night? I was out at the movies, not lurking on the board. Apparently you have nothing better to do at night but lurk on the boards and make posts that go on for hours about someone you claim is pathetic.

Keep bringing up Fantasy Basketball, I had actually long forgotten about that until you brought it up. It really makes no matter to me a all. I just wanted to play and have fun, for some reason you were too proud or thick-headed to allow it to happen. It happened so long ago, I just don't care anymore.

Also, I never said I had a law degree, but that's cool. You can keep on just assuming you know me.

Now, metro, you have 2 choices: (1) Put me on ignore like you said you would. Apparently you backed down from this for God-knows-what reason. Maybe you know I have something to say? Why else would you take me off ignore and ruin your own “power” move? (2) Write another long-winded boring ass response that takes up more of your “precious” time on someone so pathetic...

Either way, I've said my peace. I am not going to respond to whatever you put out, it's just going to be thickheaded and full of insults, quite frankly I don't care what you have to say. I know you're a thickheaded idiot, you may have some people on this board fooled, but us educated folk know you're just a moron with his head too far up his own ass to realize who's shitting. Keep on thinking you are some brilliant basketball genius. There's a reason you haven't been hired by a team and it's either: (1) you have too low self-esteem to even make the effort to show what you can do (seriously, if you have something to say write to [email protected], they read every one and if they think you're that good you'll hear back from the Houston Rockets to get a job), (2) you know you aren't that good and are just full of shit, making observations only at convenient times or (3) both.

Ow....

I just read that entire thing...I'll sum it up for everyone else

TL; DR
Metro is an idiot.

Actually totally agree with KBlack as he makes very valid points.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
i don't rally give a damn about e-drama which is why i didn't read most of the last couple of pages but i think metro's analysis of players is usually accurate.

Also i think the only thing Duhon really has going for him is that he is putting up good numbers for his salary. I think you are extremely wrong when you say he has potential. He was garbage on the Bulls don't forget that. There are enough games played in his career where you can chart out his expected stastics, and then realize that 22 assists is an extreme outlier. I say you can measure intangibles in one way if you say he has a "winnning attitude". Wins. How many wins does Duhon have as a starter. Weren't the Bulls garbage when he was starting?

KBlack25

Starter
i don't rally give a damn about e-drama which is why i didn't read most of the last couple of pages but i think metro's analysis of players is usually accurate.

Also i think the only thing Duhon really has going for him is that he is putting up good numbers for his salary. I think you are extremely wrong when you say he has potential. He was garbage on the Bulls don't forget that. There are enough games played in his career where you can chart out his expected stastics, and then realize that 22 assists is an extreme outlier. I say you can measure intangibles in one way if you say he has a "winnning attitude". Wins. How many wins does Duhon have as a starter. Weren't the Bulls garbage when he was starting?

No they weren't. The one season he started a significant amount of games was 2004-05, the Bulls that year went 47-35 good for second in the Central. That year Duhon started 73 of the 82 games. 2005-06 he started 38 of 74, 2006-07 he started 30 of 78, and 2007-08 he started 18 of 66. The one year where he started a respectable number of games, the Bulls were good.

Plus, even if the Bulls were garbage when he started, they are garbage now without him on the team, so that's moot.

jpz17

Starter
WOW STOP THIS NOW

rady, some moderating would be nice here lol... I know your busy but it just helps the forum! :D

Akamu

The King
And Akamu, don't even step to me. I crushed you in the hangout thread, and you have no business even talking any sort of garbage. I wrecked you. Get off my dick.

I guess while the fire is still burning...

Excuse yourself when you shyt on this forum.

The insecurity of Kwack is so uninspiring, and yes boring. Carrying around a laptop or running to a local net cafe to keep your replies fresh in an argument on KO.com/forums just so that you can prove to everyone that you are always right no matter what.

Heck I don't mind if you do that, I welcome that if your a good poster but you do it for the wrong reason and try so hard to make yourself look good that it has the opposite effect.

"I owned you, I crushed you" How? because you ignore either most or everything another person says and don't bother to take their facts or opinions into account?...?

That's just you being full of shyt to be simple, that's why I can't even converse with an individual of your particular type, don't see how anyone could. It's only what you think is right that is valid no matter how unrealistic it may be.

You called me out of nowhere, posting trash about me when I didn't even know you but you seeked out my approval. I decided to let you eat and you took that for granted, you just came out attacking me because of "my content" and because "I supported Marbury."

Picking a fight with me just because you don't like something I talk about and because I think highly of a specific NBA player, your attacks on me were and are out of spite.

I can see why TurnersAdick agrees with you, you both eat from the same table. Both putting aside the credible & factual to only stifle your arguments.

You say "it's just a website" but you have your laptop, coffe shop (I can see why your at the cafe, you need the caffeine to keep up with the posts) whatever opened to KO 24/7 replying back at the drop of a hat, cutting up every single post trying to prove every single little thing wrong. I think it's a little more serious for you.

"That's moot" everything is moot when it doesn't prove your point huh jack? yeah okay no-1 cares anyway.
:boohoo:

I don't take you seriously and was never impressed by your replies.

Duhon injured or not will always remain at the backup level, nothing more and maybe less.

:scary:

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
I guess while the fire is still burning...

Excuse yourself when you shyt on this forum.

The insecurity of Kwack is so uninspiring, and yes boring. Carrying around a laptop or running to a local net cafe to keep your replies fresh in an argument on KO.com/forums just so that you can prove to everyone that you are always right no matter what.

Heck I don't mind if you do that, I welcome that if your a good poster but you do it for the wrong reason and try so hard to make yourself look good that it has the opposite effect.

"I owned you, I crushed you" How? because you ignore either most or everything another person says and don't bother to take their facts or opinions into account?...?

That's just you being full of shyt to be simple, that's why I can't even converse with an individual of your particular type, don't see how anyone could. It's only what you think is right that is valid no matter how unrealistic it may be.

You called me out of nowhere, posting trash about me when I didn't even know you but you seeked out my approval. I decided to let you eat and you took that for granted, you just came out attacking me because of "my content" and because "I supported Marbury."

Picking a fight with me just because you don't like something I talk about and because I think highly of a specific NBA player, your attacks on me were and are out of spite.

I can see why TurnersAdick agrees with you, you both eat from the same table. Both putting aside the credible & factual to only stifle your arguments.

You say "it's just a website" but you have your laptop, coffe shop (I can see why your at the cafe, you need the caffeine to keep up with the posts) whatever opened to KO 24/7 replying back at the drop of a hat, cutting up every single post trying to prove every single little thing wrong. I think it's a little more serious for you.

"That's moot" everything is moot when it doesn't prove your point huh jack? yeah okay no-1 cares anyway.
:boohoo:

I don't take you seriously and was never impressed by your replies.

Duhon injured or not will always remain at the backup level, nothing more and maybe less.

:scary:

Another asshole wanting a piece? Okay, here we go again.

I disproved every single one of your wack 9-11 theories in the hangout thread. You ran and hid, because you knew I was right. Go look it up if you don't believe me, I showed you scientifically how everything you said was wrong (I guess science doesn't count as factual anymore, since I "never" use facts). All you said in response to my SCIENTIFIC FACTUAL argument was "I'm going to believe what I believe." Don't say I don't use facts, clearly I do. I used them to make you look silly and debunk your outlandish theories.

The only reason I said anything to you is because you started talking about me, you started this, not me little man. YOU came at ME, hence the part of my quote, "Don't even step to me Akamu." But I guess you'll just brush that fact aside, right? Hypocrite.

Stick to making your videos and photoshops, it's what you are best at. Leave the talking to the big boys.

Akamu

The King
Blah blah blah, that's moot, you try too hard to look credible.
*Yawn*

No need to flatter me or my capabilities that you lack, pay more attention to your fat girlfriend I bet she's lonely next to her pop-tarts.

Nate > Duhon

jpz17

Starter
Guys, Duhon wasn't supposed to be a "star point guard" he was meant as a temporary fill-in for a missing slot. D'Antoni knows Duhon isn't perfect, and hes not relying on Duhon all the time to win it.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
He gotta bad ankle, give the guy a break. What stinks is the team's defense. You wouldn't trust these guys guarding the Mexican-US border, thats for sure.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The fact that you won't respond to me means you know that you are wrong.

I am in Law School, not college, I already graduated from the #12 University in the country, with the #1 major in my field. Thus, I have no major to drop.

My responses are short? The way I look at it, my responses are longer than the part I was responding to. They just look short because I broke it up.

My response to you: 399 Words
What I responded to: 249 Words.

You are just scared to battle me. Just like mad people.

You never answered what you'd prefer, it's a simple question and a point I hadn't broke down before. Yet somehow, this new stuff is repetitive.

Add another moron to the list of KO people I've defeated.

So you were actually counting how many letters were in my post as well as yours?!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao!!! You gotta be the lamest poster of all time.

You were on here all day posting about stupid shit. Lurking for anti-duhon posts the same way a crack fiend lurks for drugs. I know responding to us is addictive, but you need to get a real hobby.

Its embarrassing how you post hour long posts when you "supposedly" have school. You spend more time here than you do in class. You must be doing great in your school. Idiot.

Don't be a dumb-ass, black. Everyone knows you can't "defeat" anyone in a thread. The only thing that these discussions do is expose people, and it seems we have all exposed you for the bitch ass niqqa you are.

When you mention a "girlfriend" in your life you must surely mean a blow-up doll with duhons picture on it. Your homosexuality for duhon has even surpassed eddy currys fondness for limo drivers.

I suggest you re-think your choices in life and see how much of a dissapointment you are to the people around you. Clearly you will not accomplish anything the way you are going. You are dismissed.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't know why you all going back and forth like some little girls name calling when there is a simple way to decide this arguement. Both guys are getting about the same pt(playing time), so just compare stats for the rest of the season. Last night in a win for our Knicks Duhon played 23 minutes, 1-5 for the field with 4 assists and a turnover. "Starbury" on the other hand played 24 minutes, went 0-6 and with no points, 4 assists and 2 turnovers while bringing his losing ways to the Championship Celts. No wonder we paid him 20 million to just go away. We can keep this thread running the rest of the season and track thier stats head-to-head keeping in mind Duhon came on the cheap and Steph is the 20 million dollar man.

metrocard

Legend
You're obsessed not with the website only, but these those latino posters who's name you can't stop fonting. I don't know if you have a wild fetish for Puerto Rican Dominican dudes like Akamu and I, probably a trait you got from your mom.

I'm posting at midnight because I have priorities, you don't.
You post all day because you don't have any priorities besides this website(thats called an obsession, dur)

You counted how many minutes I spent writing my post.
Which further proves you were online lurking the site waiting for me to sign off so you could reply.
Which continues to prove you have no life.
You're killing yourself here, which is why I could see you getting weaker and weaker to the point this is becoming one of the biggest embarassments in this sites history.
Its gone to the point you've become delusional and think every post you make is an "ownage" to anyone who dare challenges the man who sits on the computer 24/7.

My lines = crisp, to the point, short, witty, stimulating to the brain and sweet.
your lines = random, dull, repetitive, a lot of written, but nothing said.

my question is b...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOURSELF ALL DAY?
HAVE I MOTIVATED TO THE POINT YOU HAD GAVE ME YOUR LIFE AND ROTATE AROUND ME LIKE I'M THE SUN?
WHATS KEEPING YOU LURKING, WELL?

These are questions that will never be asked truthfully.
You're afraid of freeing yourself.

No one wants a picture of you.
There you go again, getting GASED, any approval or credit from me is like gold to you...calm down little fella.

If you're gonna talk smack, atleast back it up.
You know you posting your photos would just end this shit in a fatality.
I don't blame you from being afraid to comit such a stupid move.

As for your make believe girlfriend, thats nice.
Realstically to us, you don't have a girlfriend.

Kid, I know you don't care yourself.
All you seem to care about is having the opportunity to sit on the computer and chat with me.
That a problem.
For you.
your life.
your family.
Chris Duhon.
your friends.
and your imaginary girlfriend.

Your spanish is lame. Drop the translator fool.

If you had any respect for yourself, you take a week off from the site and stop the lurking. You've been exposed for your 24/7 lurk mode...and you still persist to continue it. You've been doing this for months, its to stop.

If you didn't care what I said about you(got a seriously big laugh out of that one), then you wouldn't be puting so much energy for me, simply.

You are obsessed with me.
You tried to join this site and got denied the respect.
You tried joining the fantasy basketball league, cried about the rule and got your team blocked and create a whole nonmasculine crying fuss about how I was unfair.
Where ever I go, you seem to want part of that attention.
Its either a goal of being me or being with me...you have no indentity or personality on this site...theres been a lot of dudes who've rode my monsta, but you're not really special; I've done this ether thing mad things, I'm on autopilot right now.

Again, you fail.
I wasn't looking for you on hoopshype.
I send a message to all the Knicks fans on the site to join this forum, thats it.
Why do you keep bringing that up?
Are you actually proud of me sending you a generic welcome message to a forum?
LMAO, do you realize how lame you are for continually sweating this, and bringing it up millions of time as if you shooked the presidents hand.
Seriously, you even saved a picture of it...how more lame can you get?

You just happen to lurk and post a lot on hoopshype...so it really wasn't hard to find you there.

You sound mad funny saying:

Funny for the following reasons:
You seem really mad and confused at this point.
You realize you're obsessed, but want to somehow project in a man who goes out to school it and work it first before he logs on here (SPRING BREAK 2009 IS HERE N!GGAS!!!!)
You're a surburbs ho; hence the white boyish spanish and the improper use of slang...I haven't been called dog in years.

You don't know how to use the word bias, so you fail again.

I'm from the Bronx, NY.

I don't know what part of America that produces such lamers like you who hibernate from life completely and dedicated their time fully to be a boring writer on an internet forum who's favorite player is a NBA scrub.

Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic is the best, who produce the best; thats how I ride it. Its why I work hard because I gotta represent and give more truth to that.

As for you, you represent nothing because you belong to nothing.
Like I said.
You have no life.
You don't understand what national pride is.
You never done anything great in your life because you lack skills and confidence to be a rep or even a decent leader.
You're really insignificant, sitting on the computer all day is probably the least productive thing you could do.
If you died right now, God would smile for finally seeing the end of such a useless soul.
Its really simple here.
Who's better at anaylzing things than me?
I see it, and I just simple break down what I see.
I can't be making up this shit.

My major is related to sports and exercise, where as you have no skills or knowledge in anything.

Potential, ability, skill are very CORE words...you have to be a dumbass to believe you could even start a topic on this with me, you'll really have no idea where to start.

Because the Warriors are a bad defensive team doesn't mean he has potential. Its called enviroment he's within. Duhon cannot control what teams he plays, therefor its not an internal locus of control. If its not within his abilities, a bad Warriors defense does not give Duhon "potential"

Wow, this guy called me big cat....he must of been the popular kid at school.

You was out at the movies?
Nice made up response...the movies, thats so original...really...how was the movies man? I mean minimizing the Knicksonline window to open up your .wmv you torrented and watch it all alone in the dark must of been mind stimuling for you.

Obviously, Fantasy basketball is something thats sensitive to you, and serious business.
I know its fun for you kid.
We know.
We saw your passion, cry, and fire in that thread.
When you got banned from the league, you couldn't allow it.
Since you don't go outside, what else is there for you to do at home besides eat like a fat unatheletic bitch you are and play video games?
These things are obvious, you don't need to tell us its "FUN" for you. We know you don't get anything in the real world.

I wasn't proud of nothing.
I just saw you as some maricon ass n1gga who took fantasy basketball too serious and acted like a b*tch when the rules wasn't made to his favor. I decided to shut you up and put you in your place like the puto mofo punk you are....thats what started your whole hate/obsession for me; you know this.

You don't have any degree...or even a resume...don't even talk about school or work or girlfriends to me you fool, you lost all credibility from the beginning when I saw you sign on as soon as I post on a consistant basis. You're a lurker, just hold it high and proud and stfu...and MOVE on.

You made this thread into a lame one with your long boring paragraphs and just need to stop watering down this site with your boring post that made the Hoopshype forum seem dead...now you brought the lameness to here.

Like I said, I don't make this up.

Its just a formula of your lame actions, your boring personality, your weird obsessions, your agenda, and the straight up truth that is seen on this board.

This is probably most boring post of all time, because writing about the most boring dude to ever register on this site is really boring on itself.

Sorry guys...lets get to back to the site and life....let KBlack continue his lurking and obsession of the internet and being an anti social unhealthy depressed weak male with homosexual tendacies and complete lack of confidence

metrocard

Legend
Blah blah blah, that's moot, you try too hard to look credible.
*Yawn*

No need to flatter me or my capabilities that you lack, pay more attention to your fat girlfriend I bet she's lonely next to her pop-tarts.

Nate > Duhon

LOL, this dude came out of no where saying he had a GF when no one asked.

Thats when you know the fool is lying at out his pants.

I never seen anyone so weak in basketball anaylsis and just civily debating without being delirious.

Akamu, those videos are sick...you gotta make a Ron Artest, OJ Mayo, Marcus Camby, Carlos Arroyo and Francisco Garcia video sometime mayne....don't forget my boy Barea, lol.

hey yo, party on the 21st for my girl...you're invited primo....neegas coming hard with 10 gallons of lix, keg, dj...I'm trying to put my boys on with these girls @ the party...I got some white chick for u to spot...I'll send u her myspace.

TunerAddict

Starter
You're obsessed not with the website only, but these those latino posters who's name you can't stop fonting. I don't know if you have a wild fetish for Puerto Rican Dominican dudes like Akamu and I, probably a trait you got from your mom.

I'm posting at midnight because I have priorities, you don't.
You post all day because you don't have any priorities besides this website(thats called an obsession, dur)

You counted how many minutes I spent writing my post.
Which further proves you were online lurking the site waiting for me to sign off so you could reply.
Which continues to prove you have no life.
You're killing yourself here, which is why I could see you getting weaker and weaker to the point this is becoming one of the biggest embarassments in this sites history.
Its gone to the point you've become delusional and think every post you make is an "ownage" to anyone who dare challenges the man who sits on the computer 24/7.

My lines = crisp, to the point, short, witty, stimulating to the brain and sweet.
your lines = random, dull, repetitive, a lot of written, but nothing said.

my question is b...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOURSELF ALL DAY?
HAVE I MOTIVATED TO THE POINT YOU HAD GAVE ME YOUR LIFE AND ROTATE AROUND ME LIKE I'M THE SUN?
WHATS KEEPING YOU LURKING, WELL?

These are questions that will never be asked truthfully.
You're afraid of freeing yourself.

No one wants a picture of you.
There you go again, getting GASED, any approval or credit from me is like gold to you...calm down little fella.

If you're gonna talk smack, atleast back it up.
You know you posting your photos would just end this shit in a fatality.
I don't blame you from being afraid to comit such a stupid move.

As for your make believe girlfriend, thats nice.
Realstically to us, you don't have a girlfriend.

Kid, I know you don't care yourself.
All you seem to care about is having the opportunity to sit on the computer and chat with me.
That a problem.
For you.
your life.
your family.
Chris Duhon.
your friends.
and your imaginary girlfriend.

Your spanish is lame. Drop the translator fool.

If you had any respect for yourself, you take a week off from the site and stop the lurking. You've been exposed for your 24/7 lurk mode...and you still persist to continue it. You've been doing this for months, its to stop.

If you didn't care what I said about you(got a seriously big laugh out of that one), then you wouldn't be puting so much energy for me, simply.

You are obsessed with me.
You tried to join this site and got denied the respect.
You tried joining the fantasy basketball league, cried about the rule and got your team blocked and create a whole nonmasculine crying fuss about how I was unfair.
Where ever I go, you seem to want part of that attention.
Its either a goal of being me or being with me...you have no indentity or personality on this site...theres been a lot of dudes who've rode my monsta, but you're not really special; I've done this ether thing mad things, I'm on autopilot right now.

Again, you fail.
I wasn't looking for you on hoopshype.
I send a message to all the Knicks fans on the site to join this forum, thats it.
Why do you keep bringing that up?
Are you actually proud of me sending you a generic welcome message to a forum?
LMAO, do you realize how lame you are for continually sweating this, and bringing it up millions of time as if you shooked the presidents hand.
Seriously, you even saved a picture of it...how more lame can you get?

You just happen to lurk and post a lot on hoopshype...so it really wasn't hard to find you there.

You sound mad funny saying:

Funny for the following reasons:
You seem really mad and confused at this point.
You realize you're obsessed, but want to somehow project in a man who goes out to school it and work it first before he logs on here (SPRING BREAK 2009 IS HERE N!GGAS!!!!)
You're a surburbs ho; hence the white boyish spanish and the improper use of slang...I haven't been called dog in years.

You don't know how to use the word bias, so you fail again.

I'm from the Bronx, NY.

I don't know what part of America that produces such lamers like you who hibernate from life completely and dedicated their time fully to be a boring writer on an internet forum who's favorite player is a NBA scrub.

Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic is the best, who produce the best; thats how I ride it. Its why I work hard because I gotta represent and give more truth to that.

As for you, you represent nothing because you belong to nothing.
Like I said.
You have no life.
You don't understand what national pride is.
You never done anything great in your life because you lack skills and confidence to be a rep or even a decent leader.
You're really insignificant, sitting on the computer all day is probably the least productive thing you could do.
If you died right now, God would smile for finally seeing the end of such a useless soul.
Its really simple here.
Who's better at anaylzing things than me?
I see it, and I just simple break down what I see.
I can't be making up this shit.

My major is related to sports and exercise, where as you have no skills or knowledge in anything.

Potential, ability, skill are very CORE words...you have to be a dumbass to believe you could even start a topic on this with me, you'll really have no idea where to start.

Because the Warriors are a bad defensive team doesn't mean he has potential. Its called enviroment he's within. Duhon cannot control what teams he plays, therefor its not an internal locus of control. If its not within his abilities, a bad Warriors defense does not give Duhon "potential"

Wow, this guy called me big cat....he must of been the popular kid at school.

You was out at the movies?
Nice made up response...the movies, thats so original...really...how was the movies man? I mean minimizing the Knicksonline window to open up your .wmv you torrented and watch it all alone in the dark must of been mind stimuling for you.

Obviously, Fantasy basketball is something thats sensitive to you, and serious business.
I know its fun for you kid.
We know.
We saw your passion, cry, and fire in that thread.
When you got banned from the league, you couldn't allow it.
Since you don't go outside, what else is there for you to do at home besides eat like a fat unatheletic bitch you are and play video games?
These things are obvious, you don't need to tell us its "FUN" for you. We know you don't get anything in the real world.

I wasn't proud of nothing.
I just saw you as some maricon ass n1gga who took fantasy basketball too serious and acted like a b*tch when the rules wasn't made to his favor. I decided to shut you up and put you in your place like the puto mofo punk you are....thats what started your whole hate/obsession for me; you know this.

You don't have any degree...or even a resume...don't even talk about school or work or girlfriends to me you fool, you lost all credibility from the beginning when I saw you sign on as soon as I post on a consistant basis. You're a lurker, just hold it high and proud and stfu...and MOVE on.

You made this thread into a lame one with your long boring paragraphs and just need to stop watering down this site with your boring post that made the Hoopshype forum seem dead...now you brought the lameness to here.

Like I said, I don't make this up.

Its just a formula of your lame actions, your boring personality, your weird obsessions, your agenda, and the straight up truth that is seen on this board.

This is probably most boring post of all time, because writing about the most boring dude to ever register on this site is really boring on itself.

Sorry guys...lets get to back to the site and life....let KBlack continue his lurking and obsession of the internet and being an anti social unhealthy depressed weak male with homosexual tendacies and complete lack of confidence

*YAWN*

This shit is getting MAD old. Can everyone just STFU? Can you?

metrocard

Legend
This message is hidden because TunerAddict is on your ignore list.

You were a KBlack mad long ago...stop trying to come back for love you flamming homo...ever post I make its like MetroAddict continues to follow.

Dude needs to get up and forget about the past...wished he put me on his ignore list for once.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class="yspdetailttl player" align=left width="17%" height=18>Sacramento game:

Starters
</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Min</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">FG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">3Pt</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left> N. Robinson</TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>40:05</TD><TD>6-14</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>5-7</TD><TD>-21 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left> C. Duhon</TD><TD class=player>G </TD><TD>36:31</TD><TD>3-10</TD><TD>3-7</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>-27 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left>D. Lee</TD><TD class=player>C </TD><TD>21:58</TD><TD>2-8</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>-29 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left>W. Chandler</TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>34:26</TD><TD>6-15</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>5-7</TD><TD>-27 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left>L. Hughes</TD><TD class=player>F </TD><TD>27:53</TD><TD>1-8</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-27 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align=right><TD class="yspdetailttl player" align=left width="17%" height=18> Bench </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Min</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">FG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">3Pt</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">FT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">+/-</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Off</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Reb</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Ast</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">TO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">Stl</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">BA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="5%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pts</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left>Q. Richardson</TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>26:22</TD><TD>4-10</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-8 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left>J. Jeffries</TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>24:16</TD><TD>5-8</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+1 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left>C. Wilcox</TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>19:14</TD><TD>6-9</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+1 </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=player align=left>D. Nichols</TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>5:11</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=player align=left>C. Samb</TD><TD class=player></TD><TD>4:04</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+2 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 fvkkin' assist. Q-brick and Jeffries had 2 assists a piece.

duhon = major fail

JayJ44

Starter
Good post Sly. He just had a couple days off to rest, and he still has been stinking up the Garden. That tired/injured crap is just an excuse for his poor play. He's a bench player in this league, nothing more.