Eddy Curry Drops 10 More Lbs....now Down To 318

Paul1355

All Star
Everyone should be proud of him

Knicks checking up on Eddy's progress
23 m ago By Alan Hahn

Eddy Curry has been in Ocean City, N.J. since Aug. 1 to continue his offseason regimen with his trainers, Jerry Powell and Tommy Weatherspoon. According to multiple sources, the Knicks will find that Curry is down another 10 pounds since they saw him in Las Vegas last month, when the embattled center spent two days working out with the summer league team.

Curry weighed about 328 at that time, which, according to Weatherspoon, was 30 pounds lighter than he was at the end of the NBA season. At this point of the offseason, Curry is 318 pounds, which is near the ideal weight range that Weatherspoon has set.

Curry's listed weight is 285 pounds, which hasn't been accurate since his early days with the Chicago Bulls. Weatherspoon, who has trained pros in the NFL and MLB during the past two decades, told Newsday in July that anyone who believes Curry will ever play again at 285 is "delusional."

Curry was under the watchful eye of Mike D'Antoni, Donnie Walsh and even Garden chairman James Dolan in Vegas and the Knicks came away pleased with the progress. It is unclear if Walsh will make the trip to Ocean City today or if Curry will get a visit from the team's training staff and strength coach Greg Brittenham.

I BELIEVE IF CAURRY CAN GET DOWN TO 300-305 He will be our starting center

I was one of the few posters on this site that said Curry will come back strong but I dont know if he will be that dominate 19 ppg player he use to be. Hopefully we can have a decent Curry back because 10 million a year is too much.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Eddy Curry has the pontential to dominate this league if he wanted it

Problem is he doesnt have the will... right now, he's working out to justify another contract, not because he wants to be a champion.

So, in the longterm, this guy is a waste of money... he just doesnt have the desire to be what he can be.

Like I said, Id be happy if he helps himself get out of town ASAP... wishing he becomes an impact player is fools gold.
Great post... 100% Agree