Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Melo just got the **** fouled out of him...........Opportune timing on the no call for the Heat. Surprised? Not really.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
they are playing amazing D on novak which is why he has been a ghost this series ...

He's a liability against the Heat, IMO. Fields and JR play well together in the open court and we need hustle and deflections. Stifle their movement! Novak's no good for that.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo is getting fouled a lot but what can you do, just gotta keep his composure and play through it

Melo is getting fouled a lot but what can you do, just gotta keep his composure and play through it

I dont mean any harm but if I got fouled the way Melo is in this series and didnt get the calls he should get I'm blacking out on some folks. I would make Rondo's **** look tame...

Alucard77

Rookie
At least he hit the free throw. I think Amare should have dressed today just to give super hard fouls. Maybe we could have used him to use his right hand to hit Wade.

CA7

Scoring Champ

I dont mean any harm but if I got fouled the way Melo is in this series and didnt get the calls he should get I'm blacking out on some folks. I would make Rondo's **** look tame...

I feel you my dude but Melo is too calm most of the time to let that bother him

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo doesn't see that he has them on their toes, if he uses his pump fake he can get to the basket and to the lin