Emergency Game Thread: Knicks vs Craptors

tiger0330

Legend
When Horn subbed out WHG in the Memphis game they played like crap. I'm hoping that happens again because we need the loss more than the win.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yup Bake gotta work on his shooting I. The off-season but he seems to be the gym rat type so you know he will

Bakers not gonna get any better by Hornacek always having 3 guards in the lineup ..
I dont like our coach poor substitution .. N'Dour n Gomez should have played the entire 3rd qtr

tiger0330

Legend
End of the 3rd 76-75 Raps. This is when Horn subbed out WHG and the Grizz took over, Quinn is in for WHG, in the Memphis game the Knicks led 72-70 end of 3, very similar score today.

tiger0330

Legend
One other thing PJ and Mills suck at is getting talent in here. Raps got Tucker and Ibaka fot the playoff run, Cavs always make late season moves but the Knicks do squat.

Kiyaman

Legend
Silly silly 3 ball shooting by Knicks when u have Quinn & Gomez in the same lineup to give quick inside pts
100-82 Craptors without Derozan on the court in the 4th qtr.

Would have like to see a lineup of Quinn Gomez N'Dour Randle Baker as closers

tiger0330

Legend
Just like in Memphis, Raps open up their biggest lead of 18 pts. 100-82, this Knick unit now on the floor is their best IMO, WHG, Lee, NDour, Baker and Holiday.

Kiyaman

Legend
Plumlee getting the final 3 minute of playing-time .. Bum coach Hornacek = Bum-Rambis
I dont mind the loss but we could've made the game close to the final minute
Plumlee scored 2 pts .. Go Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks secure no worse than a tie for 6th in the lottery with this loss. Worst that can happen is identical records of 31-51 with Min and Sac, We would split the cumulative lottery balls between the 6-8 position with them if that happens, chances are good though we wind up with the 6th spot alone though.

and1

Rotation player
Knicks secure no worse than a tie for 6th in the lottery with this loss. Worst that can happen is identical records of 31-51 with Min and Sac, We would split the cumulative lottery balls between the 6-8 position with them if that happens, chances are good though we wind up with the 6th spot alone though.

it still depends on how the lottery balls fall. i'm assuming we're going to get screwed because... why wouldn't we?
it's fun being a knicks fan hahaaaa.

Kiyaman

Legend
One other thing PJ and Mills suck at is getting talent in here. Raps got Tucker and Ibaka fot the playoff run, Cavs always make late season moves but the Knicks do squat.

When Phil went after Melo in mid December .. that was the time to make calls for a trade .. Phil couldn't find a team that wanted Melo's high price contract .. I guess Phil thought there's no reason to trade any other player

Kiyaman

Legend
it still depends on how the lottery balls fall. i'm assuming we're going to get screwed because... why wouldn't we?
it's fun being a knicks fan hahaaaa.

The way we performed having Melo/Rose/KP this season .. Silvers probably set us up to get the 4th or 5th lottery-pick lol

Broadway

All Star

They gave up picks to get them...they gave a 2017 1st and 2 2nd round picks. Are you suggesting Phil should've put picks on the table? I remember suggesting Phil trade Calderon and a 2018 1st(for cap space) and most fans panicked. We probably could have got like a future prospect(draft rights) or 2nd rounder out the deal. We could've targeted someone other than Noah and Lee with the extra space last summer

Instead we traded him for a 1 yr pathetic run of Derrick Rose. Funny thing is Bulls ended up trading him to the Lakers along with 2 2nd rounders and they were able to sign Wade. Chicago currently a playoff team(if they hang on) and we're a definite lottery team

tiger0330

Legend
GS 14 game win streak and KD just back on Saturday, so they've been playing well w/o him. Cavs on the other hand got slaughtered by a Hawk team that did not have one starter playing, no DH, Milsap, Schroeder or Bazemore and they lose by 14 pts. 2 games left for them and they lead the Celts by .5 game for the 1st seed. They need to figure this out if they want to get Lebron to his 7th straight finals.
Cavs lost to the Hawks again, this time ATL starters played. Cavs may want to open up those trade discussions KLove for Melo if they don't make the finals this year. They definitely will make changes if they don't get to the EC finals. If a KLove for Melo deal comes to pass should the Knicks do it? I think KLove was 9-31 for the 2 games against the Hawks and Lebron may want Melo there as a better scorer next season.