Felton in the trade for Billups?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Billups/TD
Feilds/Walker
Melo/Williams
AmareWilliams
Mozgov/Tariaf

If we match up against the Bulls in the fist round we would win that series.

Billups is a major upgrade over Felton even at 34 years old.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Billups is old and has always been a tad bit overrated. He also doesn't fit a run-first system at all. He's probably a better half-court player than Felton is but Felton is only 26 and still hasn't reached his full potential. I guess if it was the only way we could get Melo, I'd consider have to consider it. But it's not really an idea that inspires much enthusiasm in me.

KingCharles34

All Star
I actually see Billups and Felton as being very similar but felton is much younger and i think hes a better pg to have going forwards knowing that whoever plays the point for us will have to go up against rondo, rose, and john wall in the near future.

Sage

Rotation player
Chandler, Gallo, AR, Curry, Azzy (and take Rautins as well so it frees up a roster spot).

Take it or leave it, as good as Melo is I don't think he's worth losing more than that. Especially since we don't konw how the CBA will affect cap next year and us having Melo and Amar'e on the books.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Gallo, Felton, AR Curry contract

I think that is a fair deal for Melo given that he will probably be knocking on our door in the summer anyways.

Billup will die in D'Antoni's system though. Just can't see him keeping the pace; and without a legit PG backup, we'd be in trouble. But, this year is a wash anyways, so, maybe we can improve in the bench in the off season... wait for CP3 or Deron Williams the year after.