Frye in sign-n-trade for Vince Carter

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
No, you missed my point.....
1) I think our only chance of getting some one to take Francis off our hands is to package him with Frye and also possibly Nate. Although any slim chance there my have been of that happening probably ended last night with Francis's sprained ankle. I'm sick of all these buyouts....
2) I know we're not getting Jermaine O'neal, my point was these are the kind of players we need....as unlikely the chances of us getting any of them may be....

Also, if we take Tinsley off their hands, and maybe throw them this years draft pick, they may go for it. The salaries match, and you know they're probably going to blow up that team at the end of the year anyway.

paris401

Starter
No, you missed my point.....
1) I think our only chance of getting some one to take Francis off our hands is to package him with Frye and also possibly Nate. Although any slim chance there my have been of that happening probably ended last night with Francis's sprained ankle. I'm sick of all these buyouts....
2) I know we're not getting Jermaine O'neal, my point was these are the kind of players we need....as unlikely the chances of us getting any of them may be....

Also, if we take Tinsley off their hands, and maybe throw them this years draft pick, they may go for it. The salaries match, and you know they're probably going to blow up that team at the end of the year anyway.

good points...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think the knicks are gonna end up wit rashard lewis (trading frye, malik and nate and draft pick)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How about keepin the team next year and eventually seein if they can get lebron james? He hinted that hes a knicks fan. He wont wiin a championship with the guys hes got around him now but if he had curry, Lee, crawford, marbury, or whoever the hell is on the team at that point..........

metrocard

Legend
How about keepin the team next year and eventually seein if they can get lebron james? He hinted that hes a knicks fan. He wont wiin a championship with the guys hes got around him now but if he had curry, Lee, crawford, marbury, or whoever the hell is on the team at that point..........

We don't have cap space to get Lebron in here. You could thank Isiah and his supports though.

metrocard

Legend
if u actually knew ur stuff you would know that nike is going make up the contract and there is always a sign and trade deal

I can only see Lebron leaving Clevand if they're really sucking. Right now, Clevand is one of the best teams in the east, with shitloads of potential. They're just a consistant center and PG away from being a dominant team, keep in mind the two most important positions.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I would love 2 have LaBron here but with the way Cleveland iz playing, I doubt he'd come. How would that look if he left his hometown?