Gallo out

Gallo is out after Rush collided into him late in the fourth. They are calling it a sprain, Xrays came back negative.

This might be a time for the bench to shine, Ar could work his way into the rotation and so should Mozgov. Bill Walker has worked his way back, so its on our two 7ft's to get themselves some minutes.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Gallo is out after Rush collided into him late in the fourth. They are calling it a sprain, Xrays came back negative.

This might be a time for the bench to shine, Ar could work his way into the rotation and so should Mozgov. Bill Walker has worked his way back, so its on our two 7ft's to get themselves some minutes.

I really hope Gallo doesn't need more than 15 days to recover. That would mean 6 missed games. In any case, while he's down we need Landry to step up.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'm hoping we can see some of AR. If so, he has to step up, stop taking stupid shots, block, and play good D. He's almost 7 ft tall and has the potential to be an all star. Has to improve on his shot selection though. Hope Gallo comes back quick!!!

moneyg

Starter
im wondering if he out for xtended minutes would O'antoni start turiaf and slide amare and chandler over or will he start williams???

turiaf defense is the reason we won that game...SMH

Damn, this is bad news. I knew we should have gotten rid of him before he gets hurt (again). He can't play thru pain like most NBA players. Damn!! This is messing with our trade potential. hope we dont end up stuck with him because of this.

I hope he gets well thou...I don't wish injuries on no one..especially those who already struggles without them.

tiger0330

Legend
D'Antoni will just shorten the rotation to 7, with Williams getting heavy minutes now.
Thats not what D'Antoni said when AR was bitching about his playing time. D'Ants said its a long season implying that injuries are part of the game and if someone gets injured it opens a spot in the rotation for AR. I expect to see AR on the floor, might only be for 10 minutes or less a game. AR needs to make an impact and he doesn't have to do it by scoring, just get some rebounds and play some D.

Thats not what D'Antoni said when AR was bitching about his playing time. D'Ants said its a long season implying that injuries are part of the game and if someone gets injured it opens a spot in the rotation for AR. I expect to see AR on the floor, might only be for 10 minutes or less a game. AR needs to make an impact and he doesn't have to do it by scoring, just get some rebounds and play some D.

Yea but is that going to be enough for the coach? Defense and rebounds are way down on his list of priorities...

legend33

Rookie
Yea but is that going to be enough for the coach? Defense and rebounds are way down on his list of priorities...

lmfaoz, lols...

that's why dantoni will NEVER win a chip.

He sucked SHIYT in denver, and the only reason he won anything in phx is b/c of nash....i'll say that again......right place, right time.

if he was such a good fkn coach why didnt they resign him? i know theyre cheap as hell b/c of sarver but still man...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think this would be the perfect time to give AR some serious minutes and see what he could do with extended minutes. however, i think that D'Antoni will just shorten the rotation to 7 until he returns

i wish though that AR gets some minutes

Kiyaman

Legend
Gallo being out for the next 2 to 3 weeks is a "good & bad" thang......
good b/c Dantoni will have to add Mozgov or Randolph into the 8-man
rotation, plus Dantoni will have to come up with a scheme (design-play)
in the low-post to get Mozgov or AR involve in scoring down-low in the paint.
The bad is Gallo has been an instant-offense by shooting close to 40% from
the 3-ball line, plus getting to the foul line 2 to 3 times per game will be missed.

Gallo's 35 minutes of playingtime.....will give SF-Shawn Williams extra minutes
in the rotation, give Mozgov or AR minutes to help with the rebounding, plus
give Walker minutes to develope at the G/F position.

In fact, even when Gallinari returns, the Knicks might stay with a bigger
lineup, with Chandler coming off the bench. "It's not out of the realm of
possibility, put it that way," D'Antoni said. "We're just going to have to keep
evaluating. The team will evolve, whatever it is. There are times when we
need to spread the floor. There are times when we need more defensive
rebounding. The good thing is, we have both ways to go."

Dantoni is sick in the head....... Chandler is in the final year of his rookie
contract, plus has been the Knicks best SF on the roster since his rookie
season. To have Chandler come off the bench at the return of Gallo is not a
bright move at all.