Game 4: Impending Doom

KingofNy

Starter
Well fellas it looks like we're about to be the first team to get swept outta the playoffs :(

Too many fukkin 3 pointers :mad:

Our guys know how to play basketball...They're not being coached, it's just that simple. How many times is our guys going to shy away from contact at the end of the game? Doc Rivers goes nuts if he thinks the refs mess up...Antoni claps his hands and shakes his head.

Antoni is a joke and this team will be 100 times better without him and his family of crappy coaches. We need a coach like Doc that knows how to draw up plays and utilize his talent. Our guys look like they're playing street ball out there.

smokes

Huge Member
Kinda funny how the only other team in the league who can be swept now other than us are the Nuggets

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Our guys know how to play basketball...They're not being coached, it's just that simple. How many times is our guys going to shy away from contact at the end of the game? Doc Rivers goes nuts if he thinks the refs mess up...Antoni claps his hands and shakes his head.

Antoni is a joke and this team will be 100 times better without him and his family of crappy coaches. We need a coach like Doc that knows how to draw up plays and utilize his talent. Our guys look like they're playing street ball out there.

GAME OVER! :boohoo:

tiger0330

Legend
If MJ coaches like he broadcasts a team will wind up dead last. WTF is he talking about about those 3 pointers, duh the Knicks are shooting 25% from 3.

STAT1

Starter
Lets not overlook Mason's defense on Ray Allen when he has actually been on him. A smart screen using sharp shooter who understands what Allen is trying to do, chasing him around. Thank you Roger Mason. Sorry we didnt chant you into the rotation earlier in the season.

No doubt Mason has D'd up nicely since he's been in the game. Looks this game is done, we're getting swept. This late game run happened WAY too late in this game, but 2 heros to even have us excited are AC & Mason they played their collective hearts out. It's too bad we have a head coach who's head is too far up his own ass to realize these things before it's too late.

Jeez I knew our chances of winning the series were slim, but not even one win? Smh. Hopefully there isn't a lockout next season. And hopefully Antoni gets fired.

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont think Bumston will be a problem next year, they're gettin old real fast now finally. Some teams have figured out how to stop Rondo, Miami will beat them

mafra

Legend
WOW> Knicks only team to get swept. Pacers-Sixers show some heart... We lay down for 7 of the 8 quarters at home in this series?

14-14 since Carmelo arrived and then swept in the 1st round = D'antoni getting fired in my book.

la2ny

Starter
WOW> Knicks only team to get swept. Pacers-Sixers show some heart... We lay down for 7 of the 8 quarters at home in this series?

14-14 since Carmelo arrived and then swept in the 1st round = D'antoni getting fired in my book.
Well if it makes you feel better Denver most likely will be in the same boat as us :shrug:

smokes

Huge Member
How could any of the returning players want to come back and play for this guy next season? I think Melo will be having words with his agent to lean on Dolan to get us a coach that actually knows the game of basketball.

I truly think the last month or so we have seen the ceiling of MDA's coaching. Time to move on.