GAME THREAD - 11/2/05 - L -OT - Knicks (100) @ Celtics (114)

I know this does not have anything to do with the thread.But I just got NBA2k6 I've gotten really good at the game but my friend sold it to me with no directions!I feel like shaq I can't seem to make a free throw!Even on freethrow help!Could any of you guys help me out!! Oh yea its ps2!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
knickfan20000 said:
I thought the knicks played well, all we need now is a decent SF, Barnes cannot handle paul peirce? what was Larry thinking? he could have even put JC on him and it would have been fine.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHhh bad way to start the season... at least were in 3rd

have u watched a knick game in the past 2years????????and please dont criticize larry's thinking im sure he knows what hes doing just a little bit better then anyone on this site

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
did anyone notice when matt barnes threw that great pass into eddy curry who had an easy score and then after when barnes tried to shake hands with curry, curry just shrugged him off like he was on the opposing team...

im hoping it was just an innocent mistake where curry thought barnes was someone else, but still he should have acknowledged barnes for making that pass to him...

maybe im reading too much into it but im hoping theres nothing wrong with our team chemistry, because team chemistry is verrrry important, especially if u dont have a team full of superstars like shaq and kobe who can win championships even if they dont get along with each other

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i really dont think marbury is trying to do too much. aanyone who says hes being a ball hog or anything like that is just crazy. u cant blame him for trying to take over the game sometimes, thats what hes supposed to do, every superstar wants to do that. i actually wish he would be a little more aggressive sometimes.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
im keepin it simple....crawford does not belong in da knicks...he is lost on that team...i dont think this kid will never learn but he does if he stays a knick