Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 7:00 10/29/2017 [Game #5]

mafra

Legend
NYK playing solid defense... KP with 10 and THJr with 10 and Knicks lead after 1st quarter 29-19.

Ntilikina definitely more of a jump shooter off the pick and roll than a basket attacker. Hits the 8 footer over Korver. Ntilikina should be starting for us, barring injury, by the end of November.

With KP on the bench, offense running through Kanter. When he gets going, he is an impressive offensive weapon.

mafra

Legend
KP posts up Lebron....

THJr with 24 and KP with 17 at the half (on 16-27 shooting).
Knicks up 62-54 at the half.

Out bench only has 5 points.

tiger0330

Legend
We lead 62 - 54 at the half. Great offensive effort from our guys, especially THJ.

He's got the handle to create his own shot, has the athleticism to play above the rim and he can shoot the 3, it was just a matter of time. Lets hope his slump is over and never comes back this season.

tiger0330

Legend
Watching the Freak on the half time highlights backing down his defender to get within a few feet of the basket thats what I was hoping for after KPs off season training, maybe it'll take a couple of years to get there but that's what he should shooting for as a player.

Ntilikina drains the 3. We lead 18 in the 3rd quarter. Cavs look like they are ready to call it a night. We need to show some killer instinct and finish this.

tiger0330

Legend
Not quite a bold prediction with a 17 pt lead but I'm predicting an easy win for the Knicks. Knits makes a 3 as I write this.

tiger0330

Legend
Hardaway on track to break his career high 36 with 32 and a qtr to play. Nice play by him to end the 3rd, iso play driving around Crowder for a layup.

mafra

Legend
Hardaway with 32 points and 6 assists. KP with 24. Ntikilina hits a 3 and has a sweet bounce pass (on a fast break, almost 1/2 court distance)....

Knicks up 92-75 after 3 quarters.