Game thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 3/3/2023 8:00pm [Game #65]

jimkcchief88

All Star
Omg JR with the miracle 3 after a bad turnover unbelievable NBA action is fantastic Knicks up by 2 they put time back on the clock but still only a couple tics left

jimkcchief88

All Star
Stolen on the inbounds winner winner 8 in a row wow!!! JR with 43 big points outplays JimmyB what a game best $6 I’ve ever spent!

mafra

Legend
Zach Zarba and his crew working hard to rig outcome and fix game for Heat. MIA playing with tackle football rules and NYK 2-hand touch. Butler travel… no call. Bam fouls his own man… but MIA gets shots… 32 to 17 FT disparity. But Randle mocks their tomfoolery

Julius with 43… what a game winner shot … wow! In your face. Bang!

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW WEE .... Randle with the lop-sided final shot 3-ball for the 8th straight Knicks WIN !!!
Game-Ball goes to Randle 43 pts !!!
I did not want to lose our 8 game win streak on a Randle's dribble-dribble turn-over ..
It would've haunted me ....
Butler shot 18-20 from FT
Knicks team shot 11-17 from FT

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I haven't watched that much basketball/the Knicks for most of this season, but tuned in late in the game. Glad I did. Crazy end.

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle scored 43 pts, on 60% FG, and 8-13 from 3's, plus hitting the final winning shot.
Great win for Randle!
My top favorite Knicks player (Quickley) scored 21 pts, on 68% FG, plus 5-7 from 3's in 22 minutes.
My next favorite Knicks player (Above-rim Obi Toppin) playing-time minutes has been terrible for 3 straight seasons.