Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Dallas Mavericks 7:30pm 12/07/2015

mafra

Legend
Mafra,a.They can't play as team because Melo has no concept of team play. b. Fisher must GO. This team is reflection of a coach that is afraid of MELO. c Where the hell is Jackson as believe me he sees what we see. d. I turned it off at 80-60......nauseated. My wife who never shuts it SHUT IT.

Lol... Our poor wives! My can't stand the audio... Turn it down!

So true... Melo's act and his unwillingness to be a leader or improve his ball handling is pathetic... I could live with it bc we sucked and he could score 29+ a game... This 16 ppg Melo is unbearable to watch.

mafra

Legend
Felton to Powell on the P&R unstoppable. Might as well be Nash and Amare. Grant and Galloway can't do anything (what a surprise)... Where is Affalo and Williams? We need offense.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Melo clearly not willing to work for it this year... Knicks fall behind or defense plays him physically.... He drifts farther away from the basket until he pretty much just chucks 3s...

No ball movement, no penetration... Yet another game NYK pretty much is blown out wire to wire....

Fisher obviously is reading Men's Fitness magazine during halftime bc we are utterly pathetic in the third quarter again.

Basically, difference between this year and last is instead of losing by 25 or 35 points we lose by 15...

I doubt we ever get back above .500 again... Sure, we will get close... Maybe even get to the mark... But we won't win 8/10 or something.
SO WE SEE IT..where's PHIL JACKSON.He sees it. Got the wrong coach....FISHER sees what MAFRA wrote but guess what folks, Mafra is not he coach. Fisher is afraid of MELO. When Fisher leaves he's gone ala WOODSON from head coaching.
s

tiger0330

Legend
Grant falls down, Jenkins with a run out on the turnover. Its over. I think Mafra is right they're better than last year thanks to kp6 but .500 or the playoffs isn't in the picture.

Broadway

All Star
Melo clearly not willing to work for it this year... Knicks fall behind or defense plays him physically.... He drifts farther away from the basket until he pretty much just chucks 3s...

No ball movement, no penetration... Yet another game NYK pretty much is blown out wire to wire....

Fisher obviously is reading Men's Fitness magazine during halftime bc we are utterly pathetic in the third quarter again.

Basically, difference between this year and last is instead of losing by 25 or 35 points we lose by 15...

I doubt we ever get back above .500 again... Sure, we will get close... Maybe even get to the mark... But we won't win 8/10 or something.

We clearly see the difference between Melo and Dirk as Star of stars. Dirk slayed us last yr too. Although Melo does have 7ast tonight he's moved the ball some....he's just not that good.

Bottomline neither are we. The majority of our wins this yr have been against the crappier teams. We've pretty much lost almost every game against winning teams. The only 2 players on the team who we know will produce every night are Melo and #kporzee, Afflalo gaining. Only one of them gets his numbers in a more team oriented aspect, the other two numbskulls are ultra self-contained.

tiger0330

Legend
Bucks blew us out doing their work inside, Mavs blow us out from the perimeter. Sounds like the team from last year, I hope it doesn't devolve to that.

tiger0330

Legend
Lol... Our poor wives! My can't stand the audio... Turn it down!

So true... Melo's act and his unwillingness to be a leader or improve his ball handling is pathetic... I could live with it bc we sucked and he could score 29+ a game... This 16 ppg Melo is unbearable to watch.
Haha only players my wife knows are Lin, Melo and Clyde because we go to his restaurant and those giant pictures of him are all over the place.

tiger0330

Legend
Kid did more than good. Melo 6-18 1-6 from 3, kp6 13-18 2-4 from 3. Today felt like when a king dies and a new one takes over.

mafra

Legend
What's crazy to think about: if that chic doesn't call a technical on Melo, and she calls the obvious shooting foul on Matthews.... And Melo swishes both FTs... And then Calderon doesn't miss that gimme layup... Knicks are winning!!!!

Melo misses 3 shots, commits 2 offensive fouls, and gets a technical... This was in the final 3 minutes.

tiger0330

Legend
What's crazy to think about: if that chic doesn't call a technical on Melo, and she calls the obvious shooting foul on Matthews.... And Melo swishes both FTs... And then Calderon doesn't miss that gimme layup... Knicks are winning!!!!

Melo misses 3 shots, commits 2 offensive fouls, and gets a technical... This was in the final 3 minutes.
I do expect to read about Melo's poor play contributing to this loss tomorrow.

mafra

Legend
Whats the story?
Fisher gave Calderon 35 minute playing time tonite.
Oh ok

Galloway and Grant were an embarrassment tonight. At least Calderon was somewhat contributing... Geez... Fisher should've suited up and played.

tiger0330

Legend
I do expect to read about Melo's poor play contributing to this loss tomorrow.
Daily News up with the story for the game already. Mentioned Melo's ice cold shooting and the flagrant he collected at the end, said Cuban is sold on Porzingis and the crown wasn't passed from Dirk to kp6 today but I said it may have been from Melo to kp6 as the leader of this team.

tiger0330

Legend
Whats the story?
Fisher gave Calderon 35 minute playing time tonite.
Oh ok
I posted in that MIL thread that he's been looking like an actual NBA player. About 10 minutes later Breen and Clyde said he was showing an all-around game that he's not known for, today he was the best PG the Knicks had. Glad he's coming around but it's not translating to wins.