Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

mafra

Legend
Up 26 in n 4th, MEM goes on an 18-1 run… 6 minutes left…. Brunson still in game… rolls his ankle and does down in pain… hurt…. Out…. Geez.

We could be sans 5 starters next game:

Brunson
Grimes
OG
Randle
Robinson

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We almost blew it during the fourth quarter. But Brunson's injury is giving me the shivers. Hope everything's fine and nothing serious with his ankle, next four games are not easy at all. At least the all star break is near and hopefully at lease OG and Grimes will be back (if Rose doesn't pull the plug on Grimes this week).

Kiyaman

Legend
I missed the explosive Knicks Nova-Trio first half win performance over the Grizz last night.
The Brunson incident (reruns) having 5 min remain in game .. stop my comment ...

At the end of da day .. Brunson exited Tuesday's game after rolling his right ankle, and while it may cost him a few days, it doesn't sound like this is going to be a long-term issue. He was spotted walking slowly but without much of a limp as he exited Madison Square Garden late Tuesday, and these are all positive indications of his status moving forward. If he doesn't play Thursday, Brunson will have until Saturday to rest and recover before his next chance to suit up versus Indiana.

Thursday will mark Anunoby's sixth straight game on the sidelines, and it's not a great sign that he's getting ruled out a full 24 hours in advance of tip-off. His next chance to play will come Saturday against the Pacers, and for now, he can be considered questionable at best for that one.

And Grimes is slated to miss a third straight game Tuesday and may be sidelined for at least two more due to a right knee sprain.
OG Anunoby (elbow) and Julius Randle (shoulder) also remain OUT .... So .......
So we will have a starter lineup of .. McBride, Donte DiVincenzo, Josh Hart, Precious Achiuwa, and Hartenstein for the Mavs game, and the weekend Pacer game.
McBride have to pull a LinSanity out of his hat the next two games to get recognize by the coach, and a couple of teammates.