TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
3:00 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks up 88-81 7 minutes left to play. Anunoby, now with 17, just made a corner 3. Magic turned the ball over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks unable to score for two straight possessions allowing the Magic to score twice. 88-85

rady

Administrator
Staff member
5 point magic lead now 1:29 remaining this is not turning well

rady

Administrator
Staff member
24 seconds remaining, Knicks down by 5 after Randle just bricked a 3 pointer. Magic did everything right these last minutes

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Heartbreaking loss, 98-94. We just dropped the fight. First Knicks loss of the season after leading at the start of the fourth quarter

mafra

Legend
Knicks collapse in 4Q. Score just 16. 6-20 shooting in 4Q. Awful. Still, they lost bc DDV shot 2-4 from FT and Randle missed both FT attempts in final 3 minutes. They never got within a possession after Julius went 0-2 and Knicks down 90-89. Randle scores just 2 points in 4Q. If you needed a reminder that he’s not option 1 or 2 come 4Q of playoffs this is it.

Knicks are what? 7-17 when playing teams above .500. Now 0-2 vs ORL.

Terrible loss. They’ll pound teams under .500
But are obviously battling for the 5-8 seed and will be lucky to win a series. No way they get beyond where they were last year… game 6 in second round is still their ceiling.

They blew a double digit lead. Knicks tightened up and ORL scored more points in paint in the 4th than Knicks scored.

Knicks were 19-0 when leading after 3 quarters.

Kiyaman

Legend
5 point magic lead now 1:29 remaining this is not turning well

I missed the game .. I also hate being right when it comes to the Knicks.
Our 2 x all-star Randle is not a (winning) 4th quarter player vs above .500 teams.
Knicks fans fell in luv with Brunson for being our go to guy going down the stretch of games.
Trading away our Knicks rotation scorers (Obi 11Pts, Barrett 19 pts, IQ 19 pts) were not a logical move.
After the trades the Knicks now depend on Randle & Brunson high scoring for a win.
Today's game without Brunson, the Knicks scored 16 points in the 4th quarter, to the Magics 25 pts in the 4th quarter for a Magic win.

The game stats have Brunson replacement, McBride scoring 20 pts on 8-17 FG shooting, 4-10 from 3's, 1 assist, 1 turnover in 36 minutes of playing time.
Knicks coaching staff did not (or refuse) to develop our young players (PG McBride & PF/C Sims) into the Knicks rotation the past 3 seasons.
Having Mitch out for the remainder of the season and no legit backup PF for Randle .. Jericho Sims should've been prepared after 3 seasons on the roster.
Trading Quickley and not having McBride prepared to replace IQ in the rotation, after 3 seasons on the roster