Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 21/3/2021 7:00 pm [Game #43]

One last chance down by 3. 11.7 seconds to go. Hell of a game. Both teams have shown they came ready to play tough defense.

mafra

Legend
Down 3 with 19 seconds... RJ drives and there is contact... no call. He missed it, of course.

Harris then misses both free throws, refs say out of bounds on NY. How did they call it PhI ball is amazing. A professional should not miss that call. A disgrace.

Should be any ball, but we ain?t tying it with a 3 and winning in OT... so the overturn doesn?t truly matter. Hopefully we actually get a shot off this time.

mafra

Legend
Julius hits hit... around the rim, off backboard, hit rim agains and then in. The ultimate shooters touch.

Holy cow! Sixers immediately throw it away and we?re the ones with the chance to win at the buzzer, but Randle can?t hit the deep 3. Oh well. OT time.

mafra

Legend
Holy cow! Sixers immediately throw it away and we?re the ones with the chance to win at the buzzer, but Randle can?t hit the deep 3. Oh well. OT time.

Knicks hit a buzzer beater? Geez, in the last 20 years I can remember 1 or 2, and they were waived off bc time had expired. We don?t hit buzzer beaters. Gary Trent the last I recall and NBA changed rules bc of it.

We?re playing with borrowed time now. Only reason we got to OT is Harris missing both those late FTs keeping the lead at 3 instead of 4 or 5 with 11 seconds to go.

Knicks hit a buzzer beater? Geez, in the last 20 years I can remember 1 or 2, and they were waived off bc time had expired. We don?t hit buzzer beaters. Gary Trent the last I recall and NBA changed rules bc of it.

JR Smith had a crazy one to win against Phoenix.

Kiyaman

Legend
Burks give us a 3-ball lead to start overtime .. and I'm still not happy with a inconsistent Burks on the court down the stretch