Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors (2014/12/14)

mafra

Legend
Needed that three Melo hang in there boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of opportunities for THjr to yell "get that rebound, Melo" for Sir Missalot is 3-13 from the floor tonight. NOt 1 free throw after the 1st quarter either...

mafra

Legend
Man, Melo's stats like the national debt clock... 10-17 quickly becomes 11-24 when the game was on the line...

mafra

Legend
Maybe we should give "closer" Amir Johnson the max this summer. Melo sure isn't getting it done.

Another lousy loss. Played well at times, but no killer instinct on this team. After getting a break on Friday, lottery ball returns.

mafra

Legend
You heard Clyde didn't you Melo's legs went away at the end as he played over 40 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand. Same thing happened last year. STILL... for a 125 million... maybe he should get in better condition, and stop meeting with his cousin-friend-brand-manager and focus on finishing games... not his next biz venture.

STOP BEING SO LAZY and settling for a 19-footer and drive to the hoop and get to the FT line.

I also realize that it's impossible to judge Melo because he is playing with utter trash. Would you pass to any of these tools if you were Melo?

BUT... after 2-3 years of coming up small in the 4th... Raise your hand if you are confident he'll flip a switch next year and start knocking down shots when the game is on the line?

A true franchise / max player must be better than 2-17 when games are decided by under 7 points.

mafra

Legend
'Melo missed 6 of his final 9 shots... with a turnover. Amar'e and THjr lousy down the stretch as well.