PG- Devin Harris
SG- Chris Douglas-Roberts
SF- Jarvis Hayes
PF- Yi Jianlian
C- Brook Lopez

Song of the Day:

Paul1355

All Star
Why don't they start DARKO over Jeffries??!?!?!?!

He's taller, smarter, and doesn't suck like Jared does...Jeffries deserves to be a bench player, not a starter of all things. Making Jeffries a starter just shows that we have too many weaknesses.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
game looks horrible and they just started, which means it won't improve much

i thought they had an extra day of sleep, duhon looks like a dweeb out there, chandler is bricking like always

smh

the portable man

Benchwarmer
have the knicks ever explained why they picked up duhon?? a guy off the bench for chicago who shot like 35% for the entire season

there is NO WAY he is better @ the point than Nate or Douglas....he has HORRIBLE offensive awareness and makes the most careless decisions AND is a turnover machine

literally the ONLY thing hes good at is assisting lee on pick and rolls but even STILL he ****s up the pass every now and then, its pathetic

i just dont get it

TunerAddict

Starter
have the knicks ever explained why they picked up duhon?? a guy off the bench for chicago who shot like 35% for the entire season

there is NO WAY he is better @ the point than Nate or Douglas....he has HORRIBLE offensive awareness and makes the most careless decisions AND is a turnover machine

literally the ONLY thing hes good at is assisting lee on pick and rolls but even STILL he ****s up the pass every now and then, its pathetic

i just dont get it

Because Nate can't play pointguard...

dan1608

Benchwarmer
Nate is a natural shooting guard, Duhon was lagging. In the first quarter, the Knicks did poorly with mediocre defense and bad offense. We formed a good rythm in the second and third quarters, shuting down on defense and scoring on offense. But the Nets started to work harder at the end. The lead the Knicks built in the previous quarters was too large to make up for, but the Nets came close. I'm dissapointed we couldn't stay consistent in the 4th quarter, but at least we won.

The Knicks were missing Al Harrington, a big scoring contributer. But the Nets had no Devin Harris, the undisputed franchise player and the team's best scorer on any given night.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn, that Yankee/Angel game was a good one....

I missed bum-coach Frank and celebrity-coach Dantoni game last night, but checking the box-scores it look like the Knicks $10 million dollar man (David Lee) did his thang in 24 minutes with a 20-14 performance. It also look like he got alot of help from SG-Nate and SF-Chandler. And rookie combo-guard Douglas is taking Nate's place off the bench (it look like Nate started).
Al Harrington did not play....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Jordan Hill needs to stop shooting the ball. He plays better in the low post player. Larry Hughes is a bum. He needs to retire. Danilo Gallinari is shooting 26% from the field. Darko Milicic is a bum. Jared Jeffries learned how to shoot 3 pointers. lol

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
The NBA just announced that in order to help the beleagered NY Knick franchise (and Dontforgetderrickharper match his prediction) the Knicks will play the nets 47 times this season.