Glad we didn't get LeBron for at least 1 reason.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
I told my friend that I was sick of his casual Knick fan status, and that it would be sweeter for the die-hards, like myself, if we were to get Lebron. He didn't understand.

I'm also thankful we didn't get that douche. The fact he went to Miami clues me in on what type of leader he would be and has been.... LAME! Kudos to Amare for stepping up and accepting the challenge of playing in NY.

It would of been sweeter for us, but also remember how many bandwagon fans we would have. I like how it is now. I like that 'it's not cool to root for the Knicks", and the Knicks suck and blah blah. I love the hate, because I love rising up to the adversity.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The more ESPN hates us, the more awesome it is when we show them all up.

If LeBron wanted NY, that would've been fine.

But if he doesn't want NY, then he can go **** himself - after all, we don't want anybody here who isn't willing to rise up to the occasion.

I firmly believe Anthony Randolph and Amar'e have more balls than LeBron does.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
The more ESPN hates us, the more awesome it is when we show them all up.

If LeBron wanted NY, that would've been fine.

But if he doesn't want NY, then he can go **** himself - after all, we don't want anybody here who isn't willing to rise up to the occasion.

I firmly believe Anthony Randolph and Amar'e have more balls than LeBron does.

Yea, I'm way past the fact that he didn't want to come here. I'm just upset on what the league is turning into... First Boston, then kind-of LA, now Miami. All these teams get these "Yankee" like teams... The only difference in baseball you need to truly truly gel as a team.In the NBA 2 players can make a huge difference, i.e. once Kobe got Gasol, that was that...

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
This one like made me proud to be a knicks fan, you mind if i up it as my sig?

Of course, enjoy it. I just thought of it on the spot when I was writing the thread. Your right it is a good sig, and was thinking for a nice short and sweet one. Right under my nose.

KingCharles34

All Star
Wheres the realicon at? He had lebron in a knicks jersey as his avi
icon13.gif