Good Riddance to bad Rubbish

GetRealistic

Starter
why is Marbury the cancer though? Sure he may have made mistakes but surely if he is trying to make amends doesnt he deserve a fair go from his team mates? Are all his team mates so faultless? i'd say people going to the media bitching about other team mates but are too gutless to not be named are just as bad.

Look i think we can all agree this is his last season here unless he is bought out. If he is bought out then thats the Knicks decison and there are going to be people estactic and some people dissapointed but the fact people are trying to hang Marbury out to dry when he is supposedly working his ass off is lame as.
Let the bloke have a crack and earn his respect back and if he fails and doesnt perform then he is gone. Plain and simple.

The problem is every year he's claimed to have worked his ass off and vowed to change and only care about winning and look at the results. The fact he got in shape for his contract year and none of his other years in NY doesn't impress me at all.

Kiyaman

Legend
I have to be the number-one Marbury Hater in this forum who would have been a Brooklyn Native "Marbury-Fan" for life if he never played for my Home Team Knicks.

This is the only season "2008-9" that I approved of Marbury or Starbury being apart of the Knicks organization. Only......because I thought the Knicks would hire Headcoach Starks and draft one of the Star SG out of college with their early lottery pick. Marbury presence on the Knicks would've been the best guider for a young energetic star PG/SG this season.

Nate Robinson is ready to take over this team once Marbury & Crawford is gone. Nate may play around and joke in the lockerroom with teammates but on the court Nate has little patience for underchievers.

Whomever, thought that owner Dolan would buy-out Marbury $21 mill contract and become the biggest laughing stock of the NBA, especially when Paul Pierce put in his dibbs to the Boston Organization publically in July, to grab hold of Marbury the minute after he is waived.
Starbury many talents with coach Doc Rivers Big-3....equal consecutive Championship Rings...

GetRealistic

Starter
Head coach Starks? You preached and preached to hire Marc Jackson on Mike T and now you say we shoulda hired Starks. Find an opinion and stick to it.

Celtics wont touch Marbury, KG don't want him. He''ll go to Miami maybe.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The problem is every year he's claimed to have worked his ass off and vowed to change and only care about winning and look at the results. The fact he got in shape for his contract year and none of his other years in NY doesn't impress me at all.

I dont remember this. I do know because of his foot injury hes been unable to come into that past couple of seasons in great shape. The more pressure you put on that type of injury the more it hurts. Why would he want his foot bothering him from opening night? Instead hes had to play his way into shape.

Also, marbury is now 197 pounds, the lightest hes been since high school. Hes about to dominate and make the all star team.