I am depressed

mafra

Legend
Very. We have to endure a period of playoff failures for 3-5 years. Then we go back to being horrible again for another decade. Maybe come 2020 we start to have hope again.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Very. We have to endure a period of playoff failures for 3-5 years. Then we go back to being horrible again for another decade. Maybe come 2020 we start to have hope again.
This is what's depressing me more. We have the MLE and all coming up, but with the way things are going, we might be in for a long, dark road.

mafra

Legend
We root for a team that traded a lottery pick plus a future 1st round selection just so we could dump JJ's contract (which only was for 1 year and 4 or 6 mil). Then we sign him again.

I mean, not that it mattered b/c we chose Hill over lawson, Jennings, Henderson and others..

But what team does stuff like this>?

Wargames

Starter
We root for a team that traded a lottery pick plus a future 1st round selection just so we could dump JJ's contract (which only was for 1 year and 4 or 6 mil). Then we sign him again.

I mean, not that it mattered b/c we chose Hill over lawson, Jennings, Henderson and others..

But what team does stuff like this>?

the Knicks.... No one involved on that team wants to be the smartest guy in the room.

tiger0330

Legend
Imagine if you're a season ticket holder, paying 50 percent more to see this crap. Firing D'Antoni might not be the answer but the Knicks have to do something, Melo needs to be reeled in and D'Antoni is not the guy to do it.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Imagine if you're a season ticket holder, paying 50 percent more to see this crap. Firing D'Antoni might not be the answer but the Knicks have to do something, Melo needs to be reeled in and D'Antoni is not the guy to do it.

I don't have to imagine it. I've already lost money on a bunch of games, the secondary market is quickly drying up. But the Bulls and Lakers game seems to still be selling well.

Is it possible to reconstruct Amare and Melo's contract? I heard that you can on the players third year. Sucks that we don't have the amnesty clause anymore, I think that's what's going to screw us over in the long run. Amare definitely shouldn't be earning 100M. We should have pushed harder for a sign and trade for Chandler so we could still have the amnesty clause. But oh well what do I know right? :barf:

KingofNy

Starter
I'm use to it by now, but I def got my hopes up after expeting this team to compete every game, now it's the same old song and dance. No effort for a full 48 minutes, and that tells me we need a coaching change.

Exactly! This coach says all the right stuff in the post game press conference and does NOTHING to fix it. First it was blame Amare, now blame Stat. I think at one point or another this season our fans have blamed every single player on the team. It's the team as a whole that's not playing well or shooting well and that's a direct reflection of their coach not getting them prepared to play the game correctly.

KingofNy

Starter
And the NY Rangers are kickin some AZZ

Knicks fans that are Rangers and Giants fans are going to be sad real soon when those respective seasons are over and they're left with this crappy coach and crappy team. The Knicks sucked EVERY year so far under D'Antoni, especially at the end of last year and in the playoffs.

We had the SAME EXACT PROBLEMS, EVEN THOUGH ARE ROSTER GETS BETTER AND BETTER! That means it's time for the coach to go, NO IF AND'S or BUTS! Sorry for the caps but I'm tired of our superstars taking the blame for trying to run a system that doesn't fit them. Fire D'Antoni was trending on twitter for a reason last night, most Knicks fans are fed up. Fire D'Antoni!

KingCharles34

All Star
Well I do feel a little depressed when I think about Mrs. Stoudemire

Amare's mom was a real gangster that ran with guns and sold drugs. She has to live with the fact that her son is a soft tight clothes skinny jean fashion primadonna

skisloper

Starter
Depressing for sure.....

BUT.......we are in the crappy Eastern Conference.....We have 3 superstars that are not going to get worse.....The fact that Melo is even questioning himself is good....

YES Dantonio sucks and it seems like Dolan will give him a few games with Baron Davis as a make or break if Dantonio gets fired....

I am hoping we hit bottom last night.