I declare Jihad on the Celtics

Trin_Starr

Starter
I agree - I was so pissed when Pierce tried to choke JC and the refs didn't even say anything to him.
At least we got the last laugh.

KG is a BEAST. No doubt about it but you play against my team, ur my enemy.

Mike Breen is the biggest c@cksucker on the planet...He always blows the opposing star players and bashes the knicks...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I loved the physical play in this game. It was a great game where the knicks used their size. I thought Zach played very physical and even Curry while he was in their. The knicks have some athletic players off the bench but they dont have the most athletic starting 5. They have to make up for that by bodying up their opponents using their size to push and box out and play physical. Even in the 40 point loss I saw garnett and perkins gettin pushed around early by Zach and curry. They have this advantage on most teams in the league.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Crawford did the right thing. Who knows, a brawl in the preseason may have lead to him missing the first couple of games. I agree, Richardson would have mushed Pierce. It's all good though. Now both teams will have chemistry.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I have to say...that game was amazing. That was a different Knicks team. Then again, we saw that many times last year. Where they would play a great game against a good team and then the next night lose to a scrubby team. Hopefully, they can continue on with the same effort and level of play against a scrubby team like the Sixers.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Did Tony Allen shove Nate or did Nate shove Tony Allen? I thought Nate shoved Tony Allen, I have a hard time believing Nate would let anyone get away with shoving him.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Nate's growing now...i'm glad to see he has some man in him...it takes a bigger man to walk away...and he had the final laugh.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
what's wrong with wanting to see a rivalry? Lighten up and don't things so personal buddy.

the way the celtics played last night reminded me of our 94 team where we had a scuffle every night. How can you not enjoy that kind of intensity.

Bottom line, you play with a chip on your shoulder, you make it known your team means business. How old are you? Did you watch Knick games in 94? This is Eastcoast basketball 101.

Feel free to watch WNBA games if your offended. I hear the Liberty still exists.

I love the rivaly dont mistaken that im just pissed that this guy was making excuses for Boston like what they did was understandeble when they werent. And to say KG is gonna win MVP he didnt do much more then what our big guys did in the game a lil more D but as for points and boards our guys did pretty well. we held him to a few points. How about Nate wins most improved and lets give MVP to Zach hes gonna kill them if he steps up his D and get steels like he did.

Metro come on bro there are way more people who would like to see you waived then me Your like the Jerome James of this Forum. lol a waiste of space bro.

:gony: