I don't want him anymore

Blas

Benchwarmer
For the past two years there have been KO members who have voiced their displeasure of Lebron and didn't want him on the team.

I never wanted him on the Knicks. I do not like Lebron. I know most elite level basketball players have had some sort of ego and selfishness to them, but Lebron has taken it to another level.

I really think Lebron is going to fall hard no matter where he signs. Tiger is a VERY good example of that.

Unfortunately, I'm probably the minority; however, I rather have classy hard working players on my team then some elite level pompus players that will win me championships.

For some of you I am an idiot, but to me basketball is just a game and it ends there. The outcomes and decisions of those players do not effect my life. They live in a world that is not even close to mine.

Reactions: pat

LJ4ptplay

Starter
so you guys are telling me you would be upset if he comes to ny?

Yes. I never understood how Viking Fans rooted for Farve when he joined them and I will not root for Lebron.

AsS much hatred Kiya gives D'Antoni and Walsh, and as much hatred as OG gives Gallo...I will give to Lebron.

This whole process has made me sick. I can't stand him now. As a Knick or not, he's still an attention whore playing with everybody to stroke his own ego. Yes, all athletes do it to a certain degree but this is beyond respectability.

I have lost all respect for Lebron and I hope he goes to Miami. Like I said, I would rather root against him than root for him. F#ck him!!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
For the past two years there have been KO members who have voiced their displeasure of Lebron and didn't want him on the team.

I never wanted him on the Knicks. I do not like Lebron. I know most elite level basketball players have had some sort of ego and selfishness to them, but Lebron has taken it to another level.

I really think Lebron is going to fall hard no matter where he signs. Tiger is a VERY good example of that.

Unfortunately, I'm probably the minority; however, I rather have classy hard working players on my team then some elite level pompus players that will win me championships.

For some of you I am an idiot, but to me basketball is just a game and it ends there. The outcomes and decisions of those players do not effect my life. They live in a world that is not even close to mine.

Now I agree with you jeckomaru. I used to want him on the Knicks. But when I woke up this morning and saw these reports of him going to Miami, it only means one of two scenarios.

He's either traveling to the Knicks backyard to spit in our faces or he's such a narcissist that he still wants all the attention and drama after the Greenwich location was leaked.

Either way, he's a bad person. Integrity still means something to me. Hopefully he can explain everything in the press conference tonight. Otherwise, he can go f#ck himself.

LeFlume

All Star
how is this considered betrayal, he didn't commit to us in any form? if you're talking about someone like Boozer or David Wells, I understand.

He let us believe he was going to be a Knicks. Of a million Boys and girls clubs in America he choose the one 30 minutes from Knicks Practice Facility. Then sign with the heat!!! Yeah I'd say that is a betrayal..

mafra

Legend
Now I agree with you jeckomaru. I used to want him on the Knicks. But when I woke up this morning and saw these reports of him going to Miami, it only means one of two scenarios.

He's either traveling to the Knicks backyard to spit in our faces or he's such a narcissist that he still wants all the attention and drama after the Greenwich location was leaked.

Either way, he's a bad person. Integrity still means something to me. Hopefully he can explain everything in the press conference tonight. Otherwise, he can go f#ck himself.

One thing to consider though... It was Hahn (Newsday) who leaked the Greenwich setting; perhaps spilling the beans by accident.

12 hours later or so, Hahn leaks that he's going to MIA?

Maybe all this news was Kahn covering up his own boner?

Still, unless we knew that LJ was coming to NY.... We look silly waiting.

If I were Walsh, and I was clueless to what LJ's intent was, I would take that as meaning he aint coming to NY. Ergo, I would be proactive and splash some cold water on THE DECISION.

Sign and Trade Lee. Sign Ridnour. Make my moves, wash my hands, and hold my head up high.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Sorry LJ, I respect you as a poster but this thread is lame.

1. Your either or scenario that justifies this thread is negated if he comes to the Knicks. That means that your justification for hating him is unwarranted. Simply put if he is coming to Connecticut and announce he is going to the Knicks than your beef is moot.

2. If you are a Knick fan then who cares how we get the best player in the league as long as we get him.

3. His ego and his tactics are secondary to what he would do for our franchise and city.

KBlack25

Starter
To me, it is, has been and will be about the laundry.

The "New York" on the front of the jersey matters more to me than the name on the back. If LBJ decides to become a Knick, I will root for him because he is a Knick. If LBJ decides to go elsewhere, I will not root for him because he is not a Knick.

At the end of the day my loyalty is to the team (except for one or two players I will root for wherever they go).

WrongIslander

Rotation player
How does it feel to be a cheap whore?

I love LeBron, I hate LeBron, I love LeBron, I hate LeBron.

Sort it out you sound like a pre pubescent lovesick child.

Oh and I may be a whore but I certainly am not cheap, and give you clearly can't even afford to pay attention I'm way out of your price range and more importantly age range, though you do seem to be the right sex....

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Sorry LJ, I respect you as a poster but this thread is lame.

1. Your either or scenario that justifies this thread is negated if he comes to the Knicks. That means that your justification for hating him is unwarranted. Simply put if he is coming to Connecticut and announce he is going to the Knicks than your beef is moot.

No,it's about the messages he's sending to the media about Miami. This means he is going out of his way to keep the drama high and the attenton on him.

I know he's coming to the Knicks. I knew it yesterday. Everybody knew it yesterday when the Greenwich location was leaked. He's covering it up so he still has the attention.

2. If you are a Knick fan then who cares how we get the best player in the league as long as we get him.

3. His ego and his tactics are secondary to what he would do for our franchise and city.

We will just have to disagree on this. This is my opinion. At some point a player's actions mean something to me. I love the Knicks and will always love the Knicks. But I can still dislike a player. I dislike Lebron and I don't want him on the Knicks.

Sometimes they way you win is important. It is to me at least.

mafra

Legend
Next question: Does anything good ever happen to a Knick fan?

I still can't shake the 2009 draft. One pick to go.... GSW wont take Curry, they have Guards. They're taking HIll. D'uh! There goes Curry. OK, plenty of PGs left. Just don't take Jordan Hill. PLZ!

3-minutes of repeating those words in my head: DON'T BE HILL.

Stern walks up to the podium....

DOn'T BE HILL.

And the Knicks select...

DON'T BE HILL

Jordan HILL

And the suffering continues!

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I still can't shake the 2009 draft. One pick to go.... GSW wont take Curry, they have Guards. They're taking HIll. D'uh! There goes Curry. OK, plenty of PGs left. Just don't take Jordan Hill. PLZ!

3-minutes of repeating those words in my head: DON'T BE HILL.

Stern walks up to the podium....

DOn'T BE HILL.

And the Knicks select...

DON'T BE HILL

Jordan HILL

And the suffering continues!

Correct. Still pains me you just knew he'd be a stud

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I love LeBron, I hate LeBron, I love LeBron, I hate LeBron.

Sort it out you sound like a pre pubescent lovesick child.

Oh and I may be a whore but I certainly am not cheap, and give you clearly can't even afford to pay attention I'm way out of your price range and more importantly age range, though you do seem to be the right sex....

Didn't you just join this website? Rather convienient now that the Knicks will be good. Go jump on some other bandwagon, whore.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
To me, it is, has been and will be about the laundry.

The "New York" on the front of the jersey matters more to me than the name on the back. If LBJ decides to become a Knick, I will root for him because he is a Knick. If LBJ decides to go elsewhere, I will not root for him because he is not a Knick.

At the end of the day my loyalty is to the team (except for one or two players I will root for wherever they go).

Cosign 100% one of the best posts on this website