If the Knicks Trade Crawford

Toons

is the Bo$$
Q,Richardson is not a SG in the NBA. The Clippers may have played him at the SG position like Larry Brown did but the end result was a losing game and a losing season.
The same can be said about Crawford at the PG position.
Crawford is not a PG in the NBA. The Chicago Bulls and Larry Brown may have played Crawford at the PG position but the end result was a losing game and a losing season.

To trade Crawford off of the Knicks means the Knicks must get a 30 MPG SG to replace him in the trade. It is bad enough that little has been said that the Knicks have to spend their MLE this offseason on getting an experience SG to backup Crawford (A Rookie SG would not be a wise move as a backup for SG-Crawford).
Marbury is strictly a scoring PG!
Francis is strictly a scoring PG!
Nate is strictly a scoring PG!
Collins is strictly a young "Raw" defensive distributing PG.

It is ashame that Isiah Thomas forgot all the talent and Skillz he received from SG-Vinnie & Dumars as a Player on the Detroit Pistons. The Only guards on the Knicks that show promise of what all three Guards provided on Isiah Thomas two Championship Pistons Team is Nate & Collins offense/defense tactics.
Marbury, Francis, and Crawford skillz dont come close to 25% of what Players Isiah, Dumars, and Vinnie Johnson provided for the Winning Bad Boys Pistons...

OK....now i want you to prove to me that q.rich is not a shooting guard, if i remember correctly, when q was in la for his first 3 seasons, he benched...the year he became a starter, he had the best scoring year of his career averaging 18 points per game, when he went to phx, it dropped to 14, to new york, 13....this year he averaged 7 boards a game, thats because we needed a rebounder. You would have to be foolish to say that that is not his desired position, or his most effective. Secondly, you wauold have to be foolish to believe that a coach putting a role player (at the time) quenten and jamal, at a different position, would cause a team to have a loosing season. My guy is scoring 17 ppg, and its his fault that we lost cuz i dont have him at small foward? u gatta b kidding me. Q.RICH IS A SG
on the crawford issue, dudes obviously a 2 guard, no question

metrocard

Legend
Q-Rich plays best when he's at the 2. When he plays the 3, like under Brown or at Phoneix, he shoots a really low FG%.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
phoenix didn't let him utilize much of his game besides his three point shot... he's most affective if he has the option to catch and shoot from the perimeter... or post up... he's a very affective post player for a 2/3...