"I'm not going to change" - Eddy Curry

Kiyaman

Legend
Earl da Pearl Monroe said it Best, "the Knicks have NO IDENTITY!".

Someone should take interviews from alot of Fans leaving MSG after a Knick Game concerning their opinions of Isiah Thomas.
As much as I disliked Coach Larry Brown as a Knick with his million lineup changes, I have to admitt Larry Brown 23-59 record was 100% better coaching of 15 players than what Isiah Thomas coaching has showed in the last two seasons.
Coach Don Chaney would've been the right and Best BIG-MAN Coach for Eddy Curry, Frye, Lee, and Jerome James. Especially if he had a 6.11 Jackie Butler as the 15th Man on the roster.

Kiyaman

Legend
All those whom are blaming Eddy Curry for Isiah Thomas and his BUM coaching staff foolishness need to remember the Chicago Bulls Eddy Curry.
Nothing has changed. Eddy Curry still needs a Personal Bigman Coach (Trainer) to work on his positioning to Rebound & Pass the ball.
Lastseason "Curry & Jefferies" did not mix well at all, so both "Curry & Jefferies" should've signed-up this past offseason for the Bigman-Camp (not just Jefferies).
The going to Curry downlow on every other play should not have stopped this season, especially if it always made oponents double & tripple team Curry (in training-camp the TEAM should've worked on Curry passing skillz to pass when doubled teamed.).
Zach Randolph should have been given the same positioning Channing Frye was made to play the previous season.

paris401

Starter
we would have to give cury away and give money for sum1 to take him, so wat ur saying to me is curry is better than z-bo??
get off da crack n smoke sum high grade

i dunno where i said curry is better then zach... they both B L O W...

nyk_nyk

All Star
The blame has to placed on everyone from management all the way down to the players. Obviously, this team is flawed and everyone knows it. We have good individual players but most of these guys aren't built for team basketball.

Since this thread is about curry, I'll focus on him. McFlurry has a huge problem with being interested in playing basketball. He doesn't possess the will to win and doesn't understand what it takes to win. When Stan Van Gundy blasted Howard for slacking on defense, he was exactly right. The center should be the anchor of your defense. Our center doesn’t jump or even box out properly after all this time in the league. Is it just Eddy, or is the coaching staff not good enough? I don't know but what I can see every game is Curry not playing like he wants to win.

I would love to see EC commit fouls by trying to block shots. At least then he would be earning them instead of getting called for not moving his feet fast enough or committing a stupid offensive foul. I had high hopes for Curry 2 seasons ago but now I've realized that he's actually hit his skill ceiling and is now treading backwards like a player past his prime. The looks on his face during games tell the story. No fire in his eyes and no disappointment when a guy scores on him.

Curry once said that his height was an embarrassment to him growing up, so that’s where he probably gets his soft attitude from. I'm guessing that he was never a real baller. He probably was forced into it by coaches who convinced him that he needed to play because of his height. Playing ball in the hood is where you get your attitude and grit from, then you transfer that to organized ball and eventually create an image and style of play for yourself. I think coming straight to the pros was a mistake for him. He needed to have campus kids reminding him everyday how much he sucked for him to get better and prepared for the NBA.

Now he has millions and other than winning a championship, which I don’t think he cares about, he has no reason to want to get better. It's weird, but I actually want to see Jerome James play now. DAMN!!!! I must be smoking that ooooooooohhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!