Is Zach still the "answer"?

Pricey

Rotation player
what r ur feelings on Igualoda from Philly? i heard a rumour he will be a free agent. I think he isnt too shabby.

Pricey

Rotation player
unfortunatley we dont get heaps of footage here, just highlights during the cable news so from what ive seen on match reports on the net he seems to be a pretty decent player.
something we need :)

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Yes he is a decent player that is very underrated imo.He is know the go to guy on philly's team.Everygame that I have watched him play,the other team ALWAYS has a real good defender guarding him b/c he can score AND find the open guy when he is being guarded.A very good player in my book!!

Pricey

Rotation player
whats the go with this Wilson Chandler fella? ive never seen him, dont know what he looks like.
I heard they were happy to draft him and stuff but i never hear of him getting court time.
Is he any good or is he going to be one of those guys u draft and sit on the list for a few season b4 being cut

zzajdica

Rookie
Joke

This team is a joke. Marbury has never been a winner. He makes millions of dollars and can hardly speak in complete sentences. Trade/Release him and get ANYONE to play point guard.

zzajdica

Rookie
I an't very good on making up trades but here it goes lol.

How about

Knicks get
Andres Nocioni
Lou Deng

Bulls get
Curry
Randolph
Rose

then

Grizzlies get
Crawford

and

Knicks get
Miller

then

Clippers get
J James

and

Knicks get
Paul Davis(Yes I know Davis sucks but lord he is better than James)

See were im going with these trades?? These guys would fit in great with our energy guys Lee,Balkman,Robinson.Yes we would still need a center but I think this trade would get the Knicks more of a fast break run and gun with alot of husle and energy and they would be a young team.With these trades what do you think our lineup would look like??

Knicks new players
Andres Nocioni
Lou Deng
Miller
Davis
How about they just release the whole team and start over?

Lets trade.. The entire team with Isiah Thomas for a buttered bagel.. wait no.. plain bagel.

GetRealistic

Starter
I an't very good on making up trades but here it goes lol.

How about

Knicks get
Andres Nocioni
Lou Deng

Bulls get
Curry
Randolph
Rose

then

Grizzlies get
Crawford

and

Knicks get
Miller

then

Clippers get
J James

and

Knicks get
Paul Davis(Yes I know Davis sucks but lord he is better than James)

See were im going with these trades?? These guys would fit in great with our energy guys Lee,Balkman,Robinson.Yes we would still need a center but I think this trade would get the Knicks more of a fast break run and gun with alot of husle and energy and they would be a young team.With these trades what do you think our lineup would look like??

Knicks new players
Andres Nocioni
Lou Deng
Miller
Davis

Well your dead on... You are bad at making trade ideas.

Curry, Randolph and Rose vs Deng and Nocioni

Why woud the Bulls take 3 awful contracts for potential superstar and a good role player. Not to mention the Bulls had Curry and unloaded him to us. Why would they want that.

paris401

Starter
i highly doubt that 'Q' is tradeable...

he has a bad back which is uninsurable, owed 8m this year, 8.8 next, and 9.3 the following year..

plus his game both on 'O', and 'D' is off this year.. probably caused by his back not being 100%...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Well your dead on... You are bad at making trade ideas.

Curry, Randolph and Rose vs Deng and Nocioni

Why woud the Bulls take 3 awful contracts for potential superstar and a good role player. Not to mention the Bulls had Curry and unloaded him to us. Why would they want that.

B/c they are disperate just like us!!:lol: