Isiah is going to shove Curry down our throats for the next few years

George M.

Benchwarmer
Agreed. Ballsinyourjaws needs to be banned...all he does improve the growth of negativity to this site and he not only bashes the knicks like a raptors fan...he also bashes knick fans. He needs to go to the hawks or the bobcats...maybe he'll appreciate the knicks after a couple of years with them...
I second the motion 1 and Only!!! I got banned for a week because that douchebag pissed me off. He needs to address his gay love feelings for Isiah and get over them!!!!!! Maybe then will he finally calm down and play nice with others!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I remember the year jermaine oneal broke out he didnt play as well towards the end of the season cuz he was physically and mentally worn out. Maybe this is what happened this year. The only thing curry really did this year was learn how to avoid offensive foul trouble which kept him out of foul trouble for much of the season. I think his real break out year will be next year. Hopefully he'll work real hard this summer and also learn how to play some D.

metrocard

Legend
You know what, metrocard? You're such a disgrace to Knicks fans. All you are is just a stupid attention-wanting hater who only comes here to bash the team. This is a place for real Knicks fans, and real Knicks fans realize the talent and potential of this team, and stand with the team and players no matter what. You think you can do a better job as coach or GM than Isiah? Give me a break. Curry, Crawford, and Thomas will show all the haters, just you wait. And meanwhile, why don't you just go root for a team with a winning record like the Mavs or Suns or something, because you're just one of those bandwagon-jumping fairweather losers. I'm sick of morons like that. I hope the Knicks go far in the playoffs and make idiots like you eat your dumbass words.

You're mad? Well, this won't help but your going to enjoy getting banned for your little rant. Next time keep on basketball. Keep your little emotions to yourself, no one wants to read you whining.

Your ID is Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry. You feelings must hurt when I pick out these two garbage players apart huh?

Go ahead, whine at me, throw your little 5th insults. They're useless against me.

I'm not going to insult you back cause I'm a bigger man than you, you're mostly like an unemployed child.

You don't know anything about the Knicks before Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford came here, so silence. I'm one of the most insightful Knick fans up in here. Respect the god (LOL, its a joke, don't cry now). Bandwagon? I've watched every Knick game I can since 97. I've witness Shandon Anderson's "brillance" lol, along with Eisley's rainbows threes, and the dangerous foward duo of Harrington and Weatherspoon. You? You're an Isiahsexual. Isiahsexuals never existed before Isiah was hired. Hence the reason why I don't call you guys Knick fans.

I love how you say just "wait". This means you're currently wrong and you have NOTHING to back up your opinion. No facts, no logic, nothing to work with. You're just HOPING. I honestly got nothing from your post. Try harder next time, without being like "DUDE CURRY IS GOING TO DOMINATE THE LEAGUE, ISIAH IS COACH OF THE YEAR". Anyone can be a homer.

Wait? Till when? When Isiah gets fired, Crawful and Chubby retire? You'll keep saying "Just wait".:teeth:

I second the motion 1 and Only!!! I got banned for a week because that douchebag pissed me off. He needs to address his gay love feelings for Isiah and get over them!!!!!! Maybe then will he finally calm down and play nice with others!!!!

You want me to have sex with Isiah? Haha, I'm not going to speak about your sexuality since you already indicated what you want. You get pissed off easily huh? Sound sexually frustrated there buddy. One of the downfalls of being an Isiahsexual.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Minutes go up, stats look better.

This has to have been your dumbest response ever. So when Eddy Curry's minutes go up, it's inflated numbers. But Mehmet Okur, who plays with two shot blockers flanking him in Carlos Boozer and Andre Kirilenko gets more minutes and to quote you: "A Superior Rebounder!" I still haven't seen any retort to this. You want to know why? Cause you, anyone who can read, and I know, that most of what you say is whiny bullshit. You're like Chciken Little. Everyday to you the sky seems to be falling. Aren't you ever tired of complaining? Isiah, Curry, Crawford aside, you're pretty negative. And if you blame Dolan for that, I suggest you get a life.

paris401

Starter
eddie's number are pretty similar this year to his last year in chicago... his min's are up a bit, and so are his point+rebounds..

for next year hopefully his rebounds go up+ better "D" will = a very good center...

metrocard

Legend
StupidPeopleLarge.jpg

CoolClyde

Metrocard is a f*cking prophet!

amazing how you respond to your own threads from years back, just to prove your points. I thought I was caught in a wtf time warp with folks praising Isiah! However, you do know your sh*t, after all, you got sh*t on.
Keep on posting toasting and roasting, you're a genius...

not.
:beer:

ps: prince sucks d*ck.

metrocard

Legend
I really don't care....damn, is all you do is complain? Your post are garbage.
I'm the man...every single person who has gone against me has looked foolish for trying to do it.

I've always been the villian here to you bitchass*****s...but I always win and come out correct.

Haters gonna hate.
Players gonna play.

Keep hating!

KingCharles34

All Star
Metro I got a question though... Who on this team would you possibly considering building around? Because there is no franchise player on this team. And please god please don't respond by staying Marbury. He's playing well and would be a nice second option on a good team but thats all.

It's simple were a bad team and Curry plays no D but if we ever want to be a good team he's going to be the key. Agile 7 footers don't grown on trees. Plus everybody rips Curry for being 6-11 and having no defensive presence. Wat about ripping Fyre for doing the same thing. Atleast Curry does it on the offsensive side.

I wish i had this quote back in the day of Starbury wars, Unrealistic used to always deny this...unrealistic lost.