It all starts with mcgrady

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The season is over boys, Big Mac, or T-Mac, we just got a a little Happy Meal, let to better guards go along with any attempt by the team and trades to strive for anything until the off season. Look, we go end up February with ONE WIN. I can remember Robinson and Hughes pulling us out of one worst starts in Knicks history.
If your looking for improvement, buck up for "next year" again.
Nate to Boston and watch Hughes land in Charlotte, since St Louis Rapper
Nelly has had partial ownership.
We all know that Duhon, Nate, Hughes and T-Mac is not a point guard going foward; But we cold have made the playoffs without the full montly DNP

One rough year,took several months, team chemistry was great in December and early January, now we see what was the results of that brilliant head games action, absolutely nothing gained, not in wins and worse, lt in any signings to play with this idiot.:afro:
Kiyaman, you've been outdone for a lack of coherence.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
I agree to an extent, but the bottom line is, T-Mac isn't in game shape just yet and I think he was playing within the framework of that reality. He clearly went into the game looking to pass and to get his teammates involved, and to his credit, he didn have 8 assists in the game. I thought there were a few select isolation plays where he should have taken his man off of the drible or taken him in the post but chose to pass. I really think you have to give the guy more time to get back to full strength (and in particular back to full game shape).

Kiyaman

Legend
If this is the type of misguided ramblings all these newbies are going to bring to the site, I think we're going to have to start some kind of probation period.

First of all, TMac shouldn't have even been playing last night.

Second of all, he lead the Knicks in assists.

Let's get that out of the way.

One of the best things about TMac is that he is said to have really high basketball IQ and finds ways to impact games without scoring. That's not something that can be said for many all stars.

He obviously told himself, "I'm gona take it easy tonight and get to know my teamates." Attacking the basket would have killed his legs and put him on the sidelines for a week or two. He should have sat out, but the fact that he played speaks more about his desire and heart to be out there on the court.

Come on man

Starks....slow down on the new members, let them have freedom to write all their opinions on the Knicks.

Crazy-8....whats all this about
Kiyaman, you've been outdone for a lack of coherence.

T-Mac has said he would love to stay a Knick next season as a complementary player if they bring in two marquee free agents.
And he sounds as if he hopes they re-sign Lee.

"I love playing with him," McGrady said. "He's a very smart basketball player. He sets good screens, knows when to, and has great hands for a big guy."

Read more:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...#ixzz0gYKf9ghb

Is T-Mac indirectly saying that Walsh better get up off his a**** this July 1st and make it happen with the two marque players then sign David Lee, and after come to him for dicussions to resign???
<!-- / message -->

Starks

Starter
Guys, i'm a tmac fan and thats why i'm here. i just think he can score more if he wanted to. see those drives on kg and the beautifull drop step shot?. he can score on those shots easily and not many people can stop him. anyway, i think he needs another 2 weeks to get his fitness up and maybe he'll be less passive.

btw, i was'nt trying to bring down the level of the board, if i did then i'm sorry.

It's cool bro. Just to give you some background, for the past 3 years this board was anchored down by an argument on the merits of a former player that shall not be named that quickly turned into incoherent posts of childish pictures and youtube videos that had nothing to do with Basketball.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"I love playing with him," McGrady said. "He's a very smart basketball player. He sets good screens, knows when to, and has great hands for a big guy."

Read more:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...#ixzz0gYKf9ghb

Is T-Mac indirectly saying that Walsh better get up off his a**** this July 1st and make it happen with the two marque players then sign David Lee, and after come to him for dicussions to resign???

T Mac and Lee did play really well together in the first half against Boston. Really looking forward to seeing how they mesh until season's end.

But having Lee, McGrady and 2 max FAs is just not going to happen.

Crazy-8....whats all this about

I was being cheeky about some of your wayward grammar. No offense of course.

That Black H20 dude's post was so incoherent it almost made me dyslexic.

Just stirring the pot.

petescud

Starter
I think the question that comes into play here is, if T-Mac does well, then forget the puny contract. He's not stupid. The second question is even if he is 80% of what he was, do you risk him for the $$$...if its really cheap ,yeah... but what if he isn't that cheap. I like the guy a bunch. I'm just scared he'll pay 20 games tops a season